Shoe insolesThese insoles support and protect you feet and are ideal if you suffer from plantar fasciitis. -Inbuilt arch support takes strain and pressure off your feet. Perfect for people who are on their feet for long periods or suffer from arch and heel pain. -Orthotic compression realigns the ligaments, tendons, joints and bones in your feet helping to make your feet function better and more efficiently. -Each insole is made from shock absorbing materials providing comfort and protection to your whole foot. -Pronation control technology helps prevent overpronation and supination (under pronation) from damaging your feet when you walk. We are so confident in our insoles that we offer a full 30 day money back guarantee. Which means if your are not 100% satisfied with your new insoles or they fail to treat your plantar fasciitis you can return them to us within 3o days of receiving them. We will then give you a full refund. No questions asked.
FootcareStanding or being on your feet all day can play havoc on your feet and heels. However, thanks to our new heel cushions that absorb shock, ease tension and rebalances your feet you no longer have to put up with foot or heel pain anymore!£5.99
FootcareHelps to eliminate heel and foot pain and reduce foot fatigue. Main features include:£5.99
- Heel cup technology helps give your feet improved stability to prevent ankle and foot sprains.
- Designed to treat a wide variety of foot and heel pain causes.
- Realigns and repositions your foot into a more natural position making these heel pads ideal for injuries such as cuboid syndrome.
- Corrects the biomechanics and function of your feet helping to prevent supination and over pronation when you walk.
- Made from high quality medical grade silicone gel that absorbs and stops shock from damaging your heels.
- Prevents pressure building up under your heel by spreading the pressure evenly and safely across your whole foot.
- Eases tension and strain on the plantar fascia helping to treat and prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Built in heel grips to stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
Footcare, Shoe insolesIf you are suffering from pain in your feet then a pair of these arch support strutz may just be what your feet need.£5.99
- 1 pair of arch support strutz!
- One size fits which are easily slipped onto your feet without hassle.
- Provides arch support that helps to reduce tension and strain from the arch of the feet making them ideal for treating plantar fasciitis.
- Reduces foot fatigue and damage through shock. These arch supports help to cushion your feet and provide them with shock absorption preventing shock from damaging your feet.
- Reduces foot fatigue by stopping the build up of pressure underneath your feet by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Protects and support the ball of foot helping to get treat and prevent ball of foot pain including metatarsalgia.
- These arch support strutz are ideal for people with flat feet or high arches.
- Help to correct biomechanical imbalances and problems that can negatively affect your gait such over pronation and supination.
- Can be worn with or without shoes. Allowing you to wear them around the house for constant arch support and comfort.
- Helps to ease pain associated with plantar fasciitis and boost recovery.
- Stops your heel from tilting forward helping to minimize stress on the heel and toes of the foot.
Shoe insolesFootreviver insoles are designed to help support your feet in the places that you need it the most, helping to make your shoes more comfortable and to prevent and treat foot injuries.£6.99
- These insoles utilise orthotic compression technology that works to improve the natural motion and function of your feet.
- With in built arch support that at helps to take strain and tension off your arch and plantar fascia to help prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Features heel cup technology to help stabilise your heels preventing them from moving or rotating in a way that could cause damage to them.
- Lightweight and 3/4 in length means that these insoles are discrete easy to insert and are ideal for just about type of shoe.
- Ideal for treating a range of different foot injuries and complaints such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints as well as knee and back pain.
Shoe insolesThe plantar fascia is a ligament found on the sole of your foot and is designed to protect and support your foot when you walk. However, biomechanical imbalances, injury or damage to the arch can prevent this ligament from functioning properly. This can in turn increase tension and strain on your foot leaving it more susceptible to injury and foot pain. These FootReviver arch support insoles have been specially designed to support and protect the foot when the plantar fascia is unable to. By using orthotic compression technology that works with the natural function of your feet these insoles help to correct biomechanical imbalances and functional problems that can lead to foot injury and pain. Footreviver insoles are crafted from high quality shock absorbing materials that dampen shock that can occur when walking or running helping to minimize damage to your feet. Features£9.99
- 1x Pair of FootReviver arch support insoles
- One size fits all. Fit's into virtually any type of shoes easily and comfortably. Available in Men's or Women's size.
- Inbuilt arch support providing your feet with the very best support.
- Ergonomically designed using shock absorbing medical grade materials to prevent shock from damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology helps to spread pressure evenly underneath your heels to stop your heels from hurting.
- Orthotic compression to correct the positioning and help improve foot function.
- Footreviver arch support insoles also help to correct pronation. What is pronation? Pronation is process needed to shift weight during the gait cycle. If your feet overpronate it means that your foot rolls inward excessively when your foot hits the ground during the gait cycle. If you have feet that supinate it means that your feet do not roll inwards enough and flatten completely when your foot touches the ground when you walk. Both over pronation and supination can causes excessive amounts of pressure on the feet as a result. These insole have been designed specially to stop this from happening by utilizing orthotic technology to correct the pronation in your feet. Helping to stop this excessive pronation from damaging your feet.
- These insoles come with a full 30 day money back guarantee. This Guarantee ensures peace of mind when purchasing because if you want to send your insoles back for whatever reason we will provide you with a full refund no questions asked. We will refund all postage costs too meaning you have nothing to loose when purchasing and everything to gain!
- Take a hike in our men's hiking socks specially developed to keep your feet feeling warm and snug inside your boots no matter how cold it is.
- 3 pairs in a pack
- One size fits all (Uk shoe size 6-11)
- Perfect for hiking boots or normal shoes
- Hard wearing and long lasting
- These socks are extremely Light weight and do not bulk up your shoes or boots whilst wearing them.
- Helps keep your feet feeling comfortable all day long.
- Made from breathable cotton to keep you feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Elasticated ankles to help keep the socks up and stop them from slipping down
Shoe insolesThese insoles have added arch support to help take some of the strain off your arches when walking or running making these insoles perfect for those with high arches and flat feet. Our insoles use orthotic technology to correctly support and position your feet during the gait cycle to help correct biomechanical imbalances in your feet such as over pronation and under pronation helping you to avoid foot injuries. The best insoles for standing around in! These insoles help to eliminate heel and foot pain associated with being on your feet all day by spreading the by preventing the build up of pressure under your feet. Theses insoles are super light weight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoe you can think of! Help to absorb shock. These insoles have been made out of EVA material that has special shock absorbing properties to help stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs whilst wearing them.£9.99
Have you got foot pain? Want to know how to get rid of it once and…
If you are suffering from a protruding lump on your big toe joint then you have…
Bunions can be extremely painful and quite hard to get rid of if you do not…
What is plantar fasciitis? Suffering from constant pain and tightness on the bottom of the heel…
Shop at Shoewawa
We are ShoeWawa, we are based in the United Kingdom and our aim is to make you comfortable on your feet. Feel free to browse our range of products ranging from fashionable shoes, trainers, insoles and foot care accessories or read our blog for the latest news from the world of shoes and foot care. Remember, at ShoeWawa we have your feet covered!
Our fashionable shoes come in all sizes and combine supreme comfort with stylish appeal. We also encourage our customers to equip their new shoes with our excellent orthotic insoles for the best walking experience. Whether you are on your feet all day or not you will love our soothing massaging insoles or experience the medical benefits of our arch support insoles. Our Arch Supports are industry standard Nuova Health Insoles available at exclusive prices. Your foot care is also covered with our foot pedicure systems, after a hard day your feet deserve excellent aftercare and attention, to our medical supports and aids from metatarsal supports and pads to gel heel cushions for preventing and treating injuries such as Plantar Fasciitis.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to get in touch with our expert customer services team who will be able to advise you on your purchase or deal with any pre or after sales enquiries.
All orders are processed and dispatched from our UK based warehouse supplying customers domestically and around the world. We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible. UK orders should arrive within 1-2 days via Royal Mail and international orders within 10 days. All international orders are sent via a tracked service for peace of mind.
Our 30 day money back guarantee covers all our products, if for whatever reason you are unhappy with your order you can return it for a quick, no questions asked refund. Your satisfaction is our priority.