When the Achilles tendon which attaches the heel to the calf muscles becomes inflamed this is what is known as Achilles tendinitis. The main symptom to this injury is mild to acute pain located on and around the tendon. This injury is most commonly caused by overuse and strain on the Achilles’ tendon which can arise from a number of different things such as overtraining, poor biomechanics of the feet or from obesity. This injury is also fairly common amongst athletes and runners due to the increased amount of pressure and strain that running and sporting activities places upon the the Achilles’ tendon.
If you are suffering from Achilles tendinitis one of the best treatments is to wear orthotic insoles that will help to support your feet and protect the Achilles from further damage. Orthotic insoles are designed to realign your feet and correct biomechanical imbalances such as improper pronation which maybe causing excessive strain on your tendon that maybe contributing to your Achilles tendinitis. Not only will wearing insoles help to treat and prevent this injury insoles can also help to improve you overall foot health stopping you from getting other foot related injuries too.
For the most effective treatment and prevention it is advised to combine wearing insoles with other conventional treatments such as stretching the Achilles’ tendon and foot muscles adequately before physical activity, ensuring that you wear properly fitted shoes that support the foot, when the achilles feels inflamed that you make sure to rest the foot.
Here at Shoewawa we stock a wide range of insoles that can help to get you back on your feet if you have this painful injury or if you are a runner and want to reduce your chances of developing it. All of our insoles are built from high quality durable medical grade materials and are extensively tested too ensure that they are the very best. Our insoles are also come with a full 30 day money back guarantee which means if for whatever reason you are not 100% satisfied with your new soles you can return them to us within 30 days of you receiving them in the post to get a full refund (this includes all postage costs incurred). Ensuring that you the consumer are never left out of pocket or with a pair of insoles that you are not happy with.
Shoe insolesFootreviver insoles are designed to help support your feet in the places that you need it the most, helping to make your shoes more comfortable and to prevent and treat foot injuries.£6.99
- These insoles utilise orthotic compression technology that works to improve the natural motion and function of your feet.
- With in built arch support that at helps to take strain and tension off your arch and plantar fascia to help prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Features heel cup technology to help stabilise your heels preventing them from moving or rotating in a way that could cause damage to them.
- Lightweight and 3/4 in length means that these insoles are discrete easy to insert and are ideal for just about type of shoe.
- Ideal for treating a range of different foot injuries and complaints such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints as well as knee and back pain.
Shoe insolesIf suffer from foot or heel pain and you have flat feet, high arches, overpronation, supination or plantar fasciitis then pair of these arch support insoles by Footreviver will help you! The plantar fascia is a ligament found on the sole of your foot and is designed to protect and support your foot when you walk. However, biomechanical imbalances, injury or damage to the arch can prevent this ligament from functioning properly. This can in turn increase tension and strain on your foot leaving it more susceptible to injury and foot pain. These FootReviver arch support insoles have been specially designed to support and protect the foot when the plantar fascia is unable to properly do so itself. By using orthotic compression technology that works with the natural function of your feet these insoles help to correct biomechanical imbalances and functional problems that can lead to foot injury and pain. Footreviver insoles are crafted from high quality shock absorbing materials that dampen shock that can occur when walking or running helping to minimize damage to your feet. Features£9.99
- 1x Pair of FootReviver arch support insoles
- One size fits all. Fit's into virtually any type of shoes easily and comfortably. Available in Men's or Women's size.
- Provides your feet with the very best support and protection where you need it the most. Inbuilt arch support eases strain and prevents overstretching on key parts of your foot including your plantar fascia and achilles tendon.
- Ergonomically designed using shock absorbing medical grade materials to prevent shock from damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology helps to spread pressure evenly underneath your heels to stop your heels from hurting.
- Orthotic compression to correct the positioning and help improve foot function.
- Footreviver arch support insoles also help to correct pronation. What is pronation? Pronation is process needed to shift weight during the gait cycle. If your feet overpronate it means that your foot rolls inward excessively when your foot hits the ground during the gait cycle. If you have feet that supinate it means that your feet do not roll inwards enough and flatten completely when your foot touches the ground when you walk. Both over pronation and supination can causes excessive amounts of pressure on the feet as a result. These insole have been designed specially to stop this from happening by utilizing orthotic technology to correct the pronation in your feet. Helping to stop this excessive pronation from damaging your feet.
- These insoles come with a full 30 day money back guarantee. This Guarantee ensures peace of mind when purchasing because if you want to send your insoles back for whatever reason we will provide you with a full refund no questions asked. We will refund all postage costs too meaning you have nothing to loose when purchasing and everything to gain!
FootcareHelps to eliminate heel and foot pain and reduce foot fatigue. Main features include:£5.99
- Heel cup technology helps give your feet improved stability to prevent ankle and foot sprains.
- Designed to treat a wide variety of foot and heel pain causes.
- Realigns and repositions your foot into a more natural position making these heel pads ideal for injuries such as cuboid syndrome.
- Corrects the biomechanics and function of your feet helping to prevent supination and over pronation when you walk.
- Made from high quality medical grade silicone gel that absorbs and stops shock from damaging your heels.
- Prevents pressure building up under your heel by spreading the pressure evenly and safely across your whole foot.
- Eases tension and strain on the plantar fascia helping to treat and prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Built in heel grips to stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
FootcareStanding or being on your feet all day can play havoc on your feet and heels. However, thanks to our new heel cushions that absorb shock, ease tension and rebalances your feet you no longer have to put up with foot or heel pain anymore!£5.99
Shoe insolesMain features
- Eases heel and foot pain
- Available in size 5-7 & 8-11
- Light weight durable design make these perfect for fitting into running shoes and trainers.
- Breathable holes located on the insoles help to circulate air around your feet helping to keep them feeling fresh and sweat free.
- Made from shock absorbing material to prevent shock from causing damage to your lower limbs.
- Ideal for people who have high arches, flat feet or suffer from over pronation and supination leading causes of foot and heel pain.
- Memory foam top layer moulds to the exact shape of your feet giving you support where you need it the most. Memory foam also helps to spreads weight evenly across the soles of you feet preventing the build up of damaging pressure underneath your feet.
- Prevents and treat a whole host of different foot and lower limb injuries inducing Morton's neuroma, metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, ankle instabilities, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints, runners knee and jumpers knee.
- No more ball of foot pain. Inbuilt metatarsal pad supports and protects the ball of your foot and metatarsal bones.
- Rigid arch support helps to protect your feet from strain and correct the function of your feet during the gait cycle.