The most common cause of arch pain is due to a foot injury called plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is an overuse injury affecting the plantar fascia ligament causing inflammation and pain on the arch of the foot. Pain can be tender to the touch and is often worse first thing in the morning when you are taking your first steps of the day and eases with activity. The plantar fascia is a strong and stretchy ligament that spans the length of the sole of your foot connecting the toes to the heel of your foot. The plantar fascia’s function is to support the arch of your foot when you walk. This ligament is also designed to protect the rest of your foot from shock when your foot strikes the ground preventing this shock from damaging your feet. When the the plantar fascia becomes damaged its ability to function correctly is stop, this can leave you affect your gait and can make you more susceptible to further damage that is why it is important to treat plantar fasciitis as soon as possible to stop the injury from worsening.
The fascia ligament is usually damaged through overuse brought on by biomechanical imbalances in your feet that place excessive load and pressure on them. Over pronation and supination (commonly found in those with high arches and flat feet) is one example of a biomechanical imbalance that can cause plantar fasciitis. Wearing arch support insoles can help to ease pain in your arches and treat plantar fasciitis. Arch support insoles realign your feet and prevent biomechanical and functional problems from occurring. If you are suffering from plantar fasciitis then your foots ability to absorb shock is compromised, orthotic insoles are made from shock absorbing materials that can help to protect your feet and stop shock from damaging your feet allowing your feet to heal properly.
Below you will find a hand picked selection of the best insoles for easing arch pain. All of the insoles found elow come with a full 30 day money back guarantee meaning if they fail to ease your arch pain then you can send them back to us within 30 days and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked! If you have any questions about any of our shoe insoles then we would love to hear from you. You can get in touch with the team here at shoewawa via our contact us page or you can post your questions directly on our support forum where we will do our best to answer them.
Shoe insolesIf you are sufffering from foot pain then a pair of orthotic insoles can help. Pronation is one of the most common causes of many foot and lower limb injuries. Orthotic insoles are designed to improve the function of your feet and prevent your feet from pronating excessively. Features Inbuilt arch support, helps take strain off the arches and prevents the foot from pronating excessively. Orthotic compression works with the function of your feet helping to correct biomechanical imbalances. memory foam layer gives upsurge foot an added layer of proctection by cushioning your foot and adapting to the motion and positioning of your foot when you walk. durable and lightweight meddling makes these insoles perfect for wearing inside sport and running shoes.£10.00
Shoe insolesMain features
- Eases heel and foot pain
- Available in size 5-7 & 8-11
- Light weight durable design make these perfect for fitting into running shoes and trainers.
- Breathable holes located on the insoles help to circulate air around your feet helping to keep them feeling fresh and sweat free.
- Made from shock absorbing material to prevent shock from causing damage to your lower limbs.
- Ideal for people who have high arches, flat feet or suffer from over pronation and supination leading causes of foot and heel pain.
- Memory foam top layer moulds to the exact shape of your feet giving you support where you need it the most. Memory foam also helps to spreads weight evenly across the soles of you feet preventing the build up of damaging pressure underneath your feet.
- Prevents and treat a whole host of different foot and lower limb injuries inducing Morton's neuroma, metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, ankle instabilities, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints, runners knee and jumpers knee.
- No more ball of foot pain. Inbuilt metatarsal pad supports and protects the ball of your foot and metatarsal bones.
- Rigid arch support helps to protect your feet from strain and correct the function of your feet during the gait cycle.