If you are suffering from medial foot pain (pain on the inner side of the foot ) you maybe suffering from Cuboid Syndrome. This foot condition accounts for 4% of all foot injuries and is very common amongst runners and athletes. Cuboid Syndrome affects the cuboid bone of the foot this bone is located on the outerside of the mid foot. Depending upon the severity sufferers may experience mild to acute foot pain.
When someone has Cuboid Sydrome it means that the cuboid bone has moved out of it natural position. This is usually caused by trauma or repetitive pressure and force on the foot . When this particular bone becomes out of place this can cause pressure on soft tissue within your foot resulting in pain and discomfort. Cuboid Sydrome can also inhibit the movement of other bones and ligaments in the foot restricting movement and affecting the way you walk as a result.
Common causes of this injury include but are not limited to:
- Injury to the foot, for example Inversion sprains. Inversion sprains commonly cause Cuboid Sydrome due to the way that these sprains can force the foot and ankle inwards whilst displacing the cuboid bone by forcing it outwards.
- Consistent poor foot function of the feet for example over pronation, can cause excessive pressure on the bones in your feet which can overtime cause it to move out of place.
- Repetitive strain and damage to the muscles and ligaments that support the cuboid bone such the peroneus longus muscle. Excessive pressure and traction on the peroneus longus muscle can cause subluxation of the bone to occur.
There are lots of different treatments that you can try to deal with this injury. If poor biomechanics is to blame for your cuboid syndrome orthotic insoles can help! Orthotic insoles can help ease pain associated with this foot complaint. Orthotic insoles help boost your recovery by improving your foot function and help to realign the positioning of the bones in your feet through orthotic compression. Correcting foot function can also help to improve the efficiency of the way you walk and reduce stress and strain on the feet helping to stop foot fatigue and other foot injuries and problems.
We have a range of the very best insoles that are made to a very high standard which are proven to help treat and prevent a range of foot injuries including Cuboid Sydrome. If you do not see any improvement in your symptoms after wearing a pair of our insoles you can return them to us and get a full refund thanks to our 30 day money back guarantee. If you are unsure of what pair of insoles to buy then you can sign up to our forum and ask your questions there and a member of staff will be more than willing to help you out!
Shoe insolesFootreviver insoles are designed to help support your feet in the places that you need it the most, helping to make your shoes more comfortable and to prevent and treat foot injuries.£6.99
- These insoles utilise orthotic compression technology that works to improve the natural motion and function of your feet.
- With in built arch support that at helps to take strain and tension off your arch and plantar fascia to help prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Features heel cup technology to help stabilise your heels preventing them from moving or rotating in a way that could cause damage to them.
- Lightweight and 3/4 in length means that these insoles are discrete easy to insert and are ideal for just about type of shoe.
- Ideal for treating a range of different foot injuries and complaints such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints as well as knee and back pain.
Shoe insolesThe plantar fascia is a ligament found on the sole of your foot and is designed to protect and support your foot when you walk. However, biomechanical imbalances, injury or damage to the arch can prevent this ligament from functioning properly. This can in turn increase tension and strain on your foot leaving it more susceptible to injury and foot pain. These FootReviver arch support insoles have been specially designed to support and protect the foot when the plantar fascia is unable to. By using orthotic compression technology that works with the natural function of your feet these insoles help to correct biomechanical imbalances and functional problems that can lead to foot injury and pain. Footreviver insoles are crafted from high quality shock absorbing materials that dampen shock that can occur when walking or running helping to minimize damage to your feet. Features£9.99
- 1x Pair of FootReviver arch support insoles
- One size fits all. Fit's into virtually any type of shoes easily and comfortably. Available in Men's or Women's size.
- Inbuilt arch support providing your feet with the very best support.
- Ergonomically designed using shock absorbing medical grade materials to prevent shock from damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology helps to spread pressure evenly underneath your heels to stop your heels from hurting.
- Orthotic compression to correct the positioning and help improve foot function.
- Footreviver arch support insoles also help to correct pronation. What is pronation? Pronation is process needed to shift weight during the gait cycle. If your feet overpronate it means that your foot rolls inward excessively when your foot hits the ground during the gait cycle. If you have feet that supinate it means that your feet do not roll inwards enough and flatten completely when your foot touches the ground when you walk. Both over pronation and supination can causes excessive amounts of pressure on the feet as a result. These insole have been designed specially to stop this from happening by utilizing orthotic technology to correct the pronation in your feet. Helping to stop this excessive pronation from damaging your feet.
- These insoles come with a full 30 day money back guarantee. This Guarantee ensures peace of mind when purchasing because if you want to send your insoles back for whatever reason we will provide you with a full refund no questions asked. We will refund all postage costs too meaning you have nothing to loose when purchasing and everything to gain!
FootcareHelps to eliminate heel and foot pain and reduce foot fatigue. Main features include:£5.99
- Heel cup technology helps give your feet improved stability to prevent ankle and foot sprains.
- Designed to treat a wide variety of foot and heel pain causes.
- Realigns and repositions your foot into a more natural position making these heel pads ideal for injuries such as cuboid syndrome.
- Corrects the biomechanics and function of your feet helping to prevent supination and over pronation when you walk.
- Made from high quality medical grade silicone gel that absorbs and stops shock from damaging your heels.
- Prevents pressure building up under your heel by spreading the pressure evenly and safely across your whole foot.
- Eases tension and strain on the plantar fascia helping to treat and prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Built in heel grips to stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
FootcareStanding or being on your feet all day can play havoc on your feet and heels. However, thanks to our new heel cushions that absorb shock, ease tension and rebalances your feet you no longer have to put up with foot or heel pain anymore!£5.99