Excessive pronation is one of the most common causes of foot pain and injury. Pronation is a fundamental part of the gait cycle that is needed to help to shift your weight across your foot and propel you forward. Pronation is also very important for absorbing shock when you walk and is integral to your posture. If there are issues or imbalances in you pronation this can can cause problems to arise in not just your feet but also in your legs, knees, hips and back.
The most prevalent form of excessive pronation is over-pronation which is when your foot rolls forward too much as you walk. Over pronation can cause an unnatural level of stress and strain on the the foot and inhibits the foots capacity to support itself properly. Due to this if you overpronate your feet when walking you are more prone to foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis and heel spurs which can cause foot and heel pain. If left untreated these injuries can become chronic. It is advised to seek medical attention from a foot specialist if you are unsure of treatment.
If your feet over pronate there are a number of different treatments that you can do to correct you pronation. Amongst the most effective is to wear orthotic insoles. Shoewawa orthotic insoles are specially developed to help realign the feet and correct pronation. All of our insoles have inbuilt arch support that is designed to ease tension are pressure off the feet helping to prevent foot pain and injuries from occurring.
All of our insoles found on this page are ideal for overpronation as they help to improve your foot function and prevent your foot falling into a position which could be detrimental to the foot and heel which often occurs when the foot over pronates. We stock 3 different types of insoles that will help with this foot problem:
- Full length insoles, these insoles support and correct the positioning of the entire foot. These insoles are best suited for people with severe over pronation which affects the whole foot.
- 3/4 length insoles, these insoles focus primarily on supporting the arch and heel area. These insoles are ideal for people who are suffering from mild over pronation and want to correct it.
- Heel cups, these shoe inserts are designed to support the heel area, providing the heel with extra stability and support. Heel cups are great for people with over pronation as they will help ease tension around the plantar fascia and heel area. Due to the lightweight and compact design of heel cups it means that these orthotic inserts can be quickly and easily fitted into just about any type of shoes.
To get the best out of your new pair of insoles it is advised to wear well fitted shoes that both your feet and the insoles can be fit in properly and comfortably. Here at Shoewawa we also suggest performing foot stretches aswelll which can help to improve your pronation, ease tension in the foot and improve your overall foot health.
When purchasing a pair of insoles from Shoewawa we promise to give you a full refund if the insoles were not what you were expecting, do not fit correctly or you are not 100% satisfied with them. Simply send them back to the return address with a note with your name on and we promise to either send you another pair or give you a full refund!
If you have any questions about our range of insoles or want advice on what to buy then you can get in contact with us via our contact page or you can post on our forum where someone will be more than happy to help you!
Shoe insoles-1x insoles for supination and over pronation -One size fits all -Perfect for runners and sporting professionals -These insoles have rigid arch support that helps to control the way that your foot pronates during the gait cycle. Arch support helps to stop your foot from over pronating or under pronating when you walk preventing unnecessary strain on the plantar fascia and other key ligaments found in your feet. Arch support also helps to take strain off your arch making them perfect if you already have a foot injury such as plantar fasciitis and want to prevent further damage to your arches. -Supination can affect your foots ability to absorb shock exposing which can damage your feet and cause injuries such as plantar fasciitis and knee tendinitis. These insoles have been built using medical grade shock absorbing materials that help to deplete shock and stop it from damaging the bones, ligaments and tendons found in your body. -Ergonomically designed to be durable and light weight making them ideal for wearing when playing sports. -Orthotic compression helps to correct the positioning of your foot this can help to prevent unnecessary strain on your feet and can help treat conditions such as cuboid syndrome, hammer toes and bunions. -Protects and supports the ball of your foot from shock and damage via inbuilt metatarsal pads. -Improves ankle stability and balance via heel cup technology that cups around your heel preventing awkward and damaging movement of the heel and ankle.£9.99
Shoe insolesFootreviver insoles are designed to help support your feet in the places that you need it the most, helping to make your shoes more comfortable and to prevent and treat foot injuries.£6.99
- These insoles utilise orthotic compression technology that works to improve the natural motion and function of your feet.
- With in built arch support that at helps to take strain and tension off your arch and plantar fascia to help prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Features heel cup technology to help stabilise your heels preventing them from moving or rotating in a way that could cause damage to them.
- Lightweight and 3/4 in length means that these insoles are discrete easy to insert and are ideal for just about type of shoe.
- Ideal for treating a range of different foot injuries and complaints such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints as well as knee and back pain.
Shoe insolesIf suffer from foot or heel pain and you have flat feet, high arches, overpronation, supination or plantar fasciitis then pair of these arch support insoles by Footreviver will help you! The plantar fascia is a ligament found on the sole of your foot and is designed to protect and support your foot when you walk. However, biomechanical imbalances, injury or damage to the arch can prevent this ligament from functioning properly. This can in turn increase tension and strain on your foot leaving it more susceptible to injury and foot pain. These FootReviver arch support insoles have been specially designed to support and protect the foot when the plantar fascia is unable to properly do so itself. By using orthotic compression technology that works with the natural function of your feet these insoles help to correct biomechanical imbalances and functional problems that can lead to foot injury and pain. Footreviver insoles are crafted from high quality shock absorbing materials that dampen shock that can occur when walking or running helping to minimize damage to your feet. Features£9.99
- 1x Pair of FootReviver arch support insoles
- One size fits all. Fit's into virtually any type of shoes easily and comfortably. Available in Men's or Women's size.
- Provides your feet with the very best support and protection where you need it the most. Inbuilt arch support eases strain and prevents overstretching on key parts of your foot including your plantar fascia and achilles tendon.
- Ergonomically designed using shock absorbing medical grade materials to prevent shock from damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology helps to spread pressure evenly underneath your heels to stop your heels from hurting.
- Orthotic compression to correct the positioning and help improve foot function.
- Footreviver arch support insoles also help to correct pronation. What is pronation? Pronation is process needed to shift weight during the gait cycle. If your feet overpronate it means that your foot rolls inward excessively when your foot hits the ground during the gait cycle. If you have feet that supinate it means that your feet do not roll inwards enough and flatten completely when your foot touches the ground when you walk. Both over pronation and supination can causes excessive amounts of pressure on the feet as a result. These insole have been designed specially to stop this from happening by utilizing orthotic technology to correct the pronation in your feet. Helping to stop this excessive pronation from damaging your feet.
- These insoles come with a full 30 day money back guarantee. This Guarantee ensures peace of mind when purchasing because if you want to send your insoles back for whatever reason we will provide you with a full refund no questions asked. We will refund all postage costs too meaning you have nothing to loose when purchasing and everything to gain!
- Ideal for wearing during high impact sports
- These insoles have added arch support to help take some of the strain off your arches when walking or running.
- Perfect for those with high arches and flat feet and who are prone to biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation.
- Our insoles use orthotic technology to correctly support and position your feet during the gait cycle to help correct biomechanical imbalances in your feet such as over pronation and under pronation helping you to avoid foot injuries.
- The best insoles for standing around in! Designed to help eliminate heel and foot pain associated with being on your feet all day. These insoles do this by preventing the build up of pressure under your feet by spreading weight evenly across your foot.
- Super light weight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoe you can think of!
- Help to absorb shock. Made out of EVA material that has special shock absorbing properties to help stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs whilst wearing them.
Shoe insolesIf you are sufffering from foot pain then a pair of orthotic insoles can help. Pronation is one of the most common causes of many foot and lower limb injuries. Orthotic insoles are designed to improve the function of your feet and prevent your feet from pronating excessively. Features Inbuilt arch support, helps take strain off the arches and prevents the foot from pronating excessively. Orthotic compression works with the function of your feet helping to correct biomechanical imbalances. memory foam layer gives upsurge foot an added layer of proctection by cushioning your foot and adapting to the motion and positioning of your foot when you walk. durable and lightweight meddling makes these insoles perfect for wearing inside sport and running shoes.£10.00
Shoe insolesThe most prevalent cause of heel pain is Plantar Fasciitis which is inflammation or tearing of the Plantar fascia (thick connective tissue that forms the arch of the foot and is attached to the heel). Plantar fasciitis typically brought on if heavy stress is placed on the plantar fascia, causing micro tears in the ligament fibers to form, (particularly in places that attach to the heel bone). Plantar fasciitis can afflict anyone, however it is more commonly found in people who suffer from obesity, diabetes, those with flat-feet, people with high arches, runners and athletes. A doctor will usually give patients with plantar fascitiis anti-inflammatory drugs to helps reduce inflammation however these drugs only mask the symptoms. To get rid of plantar fasciitis for good you need to eliminate the underlining causes! There are alots of different causes of Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs Constant over-training of the feet and unnatural loads put on the feet (often result of biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination) is one of the most common causes of plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis can also be caused by ill fitting shoes that have a high heel or shoes that do not properly support the feet and can even be caused by just standing around for too long on your feet! So how do we fix these issues? Wearing arch support insoles can help!£12.00
Shoe insolesHelps prevent and treat plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is a very common cause of heel and foot pain and is caused when the plantar fascia which supports the arch of our foot becomes and inflamed. Inflammation of the plantar fascia can be triggered by excessive strain and pressure on the arch of our feet, this strain and pressure can be caused by a number of different factors. One of the main contributing factors of strain and pressure on our feet is having high arches or flat feet which can affect the pronation of our feet! Pronation is necessary during the gait cycle to help shift weight and propel us forward when walking however too much or too little pronation of the feet can cause excessive strain and pressure on our feet to build up and this over time can damage the plantar fascia leading to plantar fasciitis. By wearing a pair of our shoewawa arch support insoles you can help better support your high arches or flat feet, correct your pronation and take strain of the plantar fascia. By providing your feet with optimal arch support you can help to position your feet into a more natural position and stop the arches of your feet from over stretching and becoming inflamed.£10.00