What is plantar fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is an extremely common foot injury and it is estimated that at least one in ten people will develop this foot complaint at least once in their life. It is caused primarily by overuse and damage to the plantar fascia ligament that supports the arch of your foot.
Most common causes
Plantar fasciitis is most commonly found in runners and athletes due to the high level of pressure that their feet must endure. However, plantar fasciitis can also be found in individual’s who possess an underlining biomechanical imbalance such as excessive pronation which can predispose them to plantar fasciitis. This is because biomechanical imbalance place the feet under more stress and pressure than the feet are designed to cope with.
When plantar fasciitis occurs it can cause inflammation and sharp pain around the arch and heel of the foot. The affected foot can also be sensitive to the touch. Baring weight on a foot with plantar fasciitis may also be hard and some individuals suffering from this injury may be tempted to compensate for this by altering their gait which can cause other injuries to arise.
How to treat plantar fasciitis by wearing insoles
There are a wide variety of treatments for this injury that all vary in effectiveness. If you are suffering from plantar fasciitis then it is recommended that you properly rest the affected foot and to make sure that you do not put the foot under too much pressure whilst the plantar fascia recovers. You should also get rid of any underlining causes that maybe triggering you plantar fasciitis. One way to do this is to wear supportive orthotic insoles that are designed to correct the positioning of your feet to eliminate biomechanical imbalances.
Choosing the right insoles
There are a lot of different insoles on the market and sometimes choosing the best ones for your feet can be hard. Here at Shoewawa we have a wide range of insoles that have been purposefully made to help treat plantar fasciitis and ease the painful symptoms associated to it. Our insoles have inbuilt arch support that eases tension in the feet and stopping them from over stretching and becoming damaged. The arch support also can help to correct pronation preventing your feet from over pronating or under pronating when you walk.
Our high standards of quality control ensures that we only sell the very best insoles that are proven to treat plantar fasciitis. We are so confident in our insoles and how comfy they are that we offer a full 30 day money back guarantee. Our guarantee means that if you are not 100% happy with them or if they failed to properly treat your plantar fasciitis then you can send them back to us using the return address to get a full refund. The refund includes all postage costs which means you have nothing to loose when ordering. So if you are suffering from plantar fasciitis and want to ease your your foot pain then check out our insoles below.
Shoe insolesFootreviver insoles are designed to help support your feet in the places that you need it the most, helping to make your shoes more comfortable and to prevent and treat foot injuries.£6.99
- These insoles utilise orthotic compression technology that works to improve the natural motion and function of your feet.
- With in built arch support that at helps to take strain and tension off your arch and plantar fascia to help prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Features heel cup technology to help stabilise your heels preventing them from moving or rotating in a way that could cause damage to them.
- Lightweight and 3/4 in length means that these insoles are discrete easy to insert and are ideal for just about type of shoe.
- Ideal for treating a range of different foot injuries and complaints such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints as well as knee and back pain.
Shoe insolesThe plantar fascia is a ligament found on the sole of your foot and is designed to protect and support your foot when you walk. However, biomechanical imbalances, injury or damage to the arch can prevent this ligament from functioning properly. This can in turn increase tension and strain on your foot leaving it more susceptible to injury and foot pain. These FootReviver arch support insoles have been specially designed to support and protect the foot when the plantar fascia is unable to. By using orthotic compression technology that works with the natural function of your feet these insoles help to correct biomechanical imbalances and functional problems that can lead to foot injury and pain. Footreviver insoles are crafted from high quality shock absorbing materials that dampen shock that can occur when walking or running helping to minimize damage to your feet. Features£9.99
- 1x Pair of FootReviver arch support insoles
- One size fits all. Fit's into virtually any type of shoes easily and comfortably. Available in Men's or Women's size.
- Inbuilt arch support providing your feet with the very best support.
- Ergonomically designed using shock absorbing medical grade materials to prevent shock from damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology helps to spread pressure evenly underneath your heels to stop your heels from hurting.
- Orthotic compression to correct the positioning and help improve foot function.
- Footreviver arch support insoles also help to correct pronation. What is pronation? Pronation is process needed to shift weight during the gait cycle. If your feet overpronate it means that your foot rolls inward excessively when your foot hits the ground during the gait cycle. If you have feet that supinate it means that your feet do not roll inwards enough and flatten completely when your foot touches the ground when you walk. Both over pronation and supination can causes excessive amounts of pressure on the feet as a result. These insole have been designed specially to stop this from happening by utilizing orthotic technology to correct the pronation in your feet. Helping to stop this excessive pronation from damaging your feet.
- These insoles come with a full 30 day money back guarantee. This Guarantee ensures peace of mind when purchasing because if you want to send your insoles back for whatever reason we will provide you with a full refund no questions asked. We will refund all postage costs too meaning you have nothing to loose when purchasing and everything to gain!
FootcareHelps to eliminate heel and foot pain and reduce foot fatigue. Main features include:£5.99
- Heel cup technology helps give your feet improved stability to prevent ankle and foot sprains.
- Designed to treat a wide variety of foot and heel pain causes.
- Realigns and repositions your foot into a more natural position making these heel pads ideal for injuries such as cuboid syndrome.
- Corrects the biomechanics and function of your feet helping to prevent supination and over pronation when you walk.
- Made from high quality medical grade silicone gel that absorbs and stops shock from damaging your heels.
- Prevents pressure building up under your heel by spreading the pressure evenly and safely across your whole foot.
- Eases tension and strain on the plantar fascia helping to treat and prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Built in heel grips to stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
Shoe insolesThese insoles support and protect you feet and are ideal if you suffer from plantar fasciitis. -Inbuilt arch support takes strain and pressure off your feet. Perfect for people who are on their feet for long periods or suffer from arch and heel pain. -Orthotic compression realigns the ligaments, tendons, joints and bones in your feet helping to make your feet function better and more efficiently. -Each insole is made from shock absorbing materials providing comfort and protection to your whole foot. -Pronation control technology helps prevent overpronation and supination (under pronation) from damaging your feet when you walk. We are so confident in our insoles that we offer a full 30 day money back guarantee. Which means if your are not 100% satisfied with your new insoles or they fail to treat your plantar fasciitis you can return them to us within 3o days of receiving them. We will then give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Footcare, Shoe insolesNow you don't have to put up with uncomfortable high heels ever again with a pair of Shoewawa Gel high heel insoles!£4.99
- These insoles work with the biomechanics of your feet to provide support and protection that your feet need.
- Cushions and supports your feet in key areas of the foot to prevent foot strain and injuries.
- Absorbs shock and prevents pressure from building up underneath your feet to protect them from damage.
- Stabilizes your foot and ankle helping to prevent you from twisting and spraining your ankle whilst wearing your high heels.
- Added heel grip technology to help keep your feet in place and stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
- Made from lightweight silicone gel and design to be as discrete as possible so that they do not compromise the style of your high heels!
- These insoles come with a 30 day money back guarantee, meaning that if for whatever reason your are not totally happy with your new high heel insoles you can send them back to us at Shoewawa and we promise to give you a full refund (including all postage costs).
Shoe insolesThe most prevalent cause of heel pain is Plantar Fasciitis which is inflammation or tearing of the Plantar fascia (thick connective tissue that forms the arch of the foot and is attached to the heel). Plantar fasciitis typically brought on if heavy stress is placed on the plantar fascia, causing micro tears in the ligament fibers to form, (particularly in places that attach to the heel bone). Plantar fasciitis can afflict anyone, however it is more commonly found in people who suffer from obesity, diabetes, those with flat-feet, people with high arches, runners and athletes. A doctor will usually give patients with plantar fascitiis anti-inflammatory drugs to helps reduce inflammation however these drugs only mask the symptoms. To get rid of plantar fasciitis for good you need to eliminate the underlining causes! There are alots of different causes of Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs Constant over-training of the feet and unnatural loads put on the feet (often result of biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination) is one of the most common causes of plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis can also be caused by ill fitting shoes that have a high heel or shoes that do not properly support the feet and can even be caused by just standing around for too long on your feet! So how do we fix these issues? Wearing arch support insoles can help!£12.00
Shoe insolesHelps prevent and treat plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is a very common cause of heel and foot pain and is caused when the plantar fascia which supports the arch of our foot becomes and inflamed. Inflammation of the plantar fascia can be triggered by excessive strain and pressure on the arch of our feet, this strain and pressure can be caused by a number of different factors. One of the main contributing factors of strain and pressure on our feet is having high arches or flat feet which can affect the pronation of our feet! Pronation is necessary during the gait cycle to help shift weight and propel us forward when walking however too much or too little pronation of the feet can cause excessive strain and pressure on our feet to build up and this over time can damage the plantar fascia leading to plantar fasciitis. By wearing a pair of our shoewawa arch support insoles you can help better support your high arches or flat feet, correct your pronation and take strain of the plantar fascia. By providing your feet with optimal arch support you can help to position your feet into a more natural position and stop the arches of your feet from over stretching and becoming inflamed.£10.00
Shoe insolesThese insoles have added arch support to help take some of the strain off your arches when walking or running making these insoles perfect for those with high arches and flat feet. Our insoles use orthotic technology to correctly support and position your feet during the gait cycle to help correct biomechanical imbalances in your feet such as over pronation and under pronation helping you to avoid foot injuries. The best insoles for standing around in! These insoles help to eliminate heel and foot pain associated with being on your feet all day by spreading the by preventing the build up of pressure under your feet. Theses insoles are super light weight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoe you can think of! Help to absorb shock. These insoles have been made out of EVA material that has special shock absorbing properties to help stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs whilst wearing them.£9.99