Arch Support Strutz
Rated 4.50 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings(2 customer reviews)
If you are suffering from pain in your feet then a pair of these arch support strutz may just be what your feet need.
- 1 pair of arch support strutz!
- One size fits which are easily slipped onto your feet without hassle.
- Provides arch support that helps to reduce tension and strain from the arch of the feet making them ideal for treating plantar fasciitis.
- Reduces foot fatigue and damage through shock. These arch supports help to cushion your feet and provide them with shock absorption preventing shock from damaging your feet.
- Reduces foot fatigue by stopping the build up of pressure underneath your feet by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Protects and support the ball of foot helping to get treat and prevent ball of foot pain including metatarsalgia.
- These arch support strutz are ideal for people with flat feet or high arches.
- Help to correct biomechanical imbalances and problems that can negatively affect your gait such over pronation and supination.
- Can be worn with or without shoes. Allowing you to wear them around the house for constant arch support and comfort.
- Helps to ease pain associated with plantar fasciitis and boost recovery.
- Stops your heel from tilting forward helping to minimize stress on the heel and toes of the foot.
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
Add a Review
If you want to keep your feet soft and looking beautiful then this Hard Skin Removing foot file pedi skin is just for you. This pedi is designed quickly and efficiently remove dry dead skin and leave your feet feeling super soft, revitalized and summer ready! Features -Leave skin feeling super smooth! -Easy to use and glides effortlessly across your feet safely removing hard and dead skin from your feet. -Collect dead skin in a compact chamber that can be quickly and easily emptied into a bin when needed for clean and hygienic use. -File your feet on high or low speed settings. -Includes 1 filing plate, 1 finishing head plus 12 replacement finishing pads -Requires 4 x 1.5v AA batteries -full 30 day money back guarentee! Want to learn more about preparing your feet for summer? Check out out excellent guide here!£10.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5
One of the main causes of aches and pains in your feet is because of overuse injuries. You can help treat and prevent overuse injuries by wearing a pair of these orthotic insoles. Added arch support to lessen load placed on the plantar fascia ligament found in your foot. Arch support will also help to correct imbalances in your feet such as over pronation and supination a common cause of plantar fasciitis. Inbuilt heel cup helps to support your heel and prevent strain and overuse of the Achilles tendon helping to treat and prevent Achilles tendinitis. Metatarsal pads found at the front of the insoels help to support the ball of your foot and protect your metatarsal bones preventing metatarsalgia. Metatarsal pads will also help to realign your toes and prevent you from getting bunions and hammer toes. Made form shock absorbing materials to stop shock from causing damage to your feet. Durable, flexible and lightweight makes these perfect for plying sports in. One size fits all (can be cut to size to fit into virtually any type of shoe)£10.99
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Gel heel cups to help protect your heels from shock and pressure.£6.50
- 1X pair of gel heel ups (1 left and and 1 right heel cup).
- One size fits all.
- Made from silicone gel that absorbs shock and spreads pressure evenly throughout your heel preventing this pressure form building up and damaging your feet.
- Moulds to the shape of your heel for optimal support an comfort.
- Cups and supports your heel improving stability in your heel and foot.
- Lightweight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoe imaginable!
- 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not 100% happy with your gel heel cups you can send them back to us to get a full refund, no questions asked!
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Ever wanted to be a little bit taller? Who doesn't? There are so many advantages of being taller. Being taller will make you look more attractive and more dominant a boost in height will also help to boost your confidence too! Making yourself taller couldn't be more easier all you have to do is slip a pair of height increasing insoles into your shoes!£10.00
- Increases your height by as much as 2 inches! Our height increasing insoles use a layer stack system to let you quickly and easily adjust your heel height letting you find the height that you are most comfortable with.
- Absorbs shock. Made from eva shock absorbing material which prevents shocks from damaging your feet.
- No more heel pain! These insoles incorporate heel cup technology to help prevent the build up of pressure under the sole and heel of your foot by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Wear with confidence. Nobody will be able to guess that you are wearing these insoles because they are placed inside your shoes making them out of sight and out of mind!
- The perfect fit! Height increasing insoles can be slipped inside virtually any type of shoes.
- Added arch support for extra comfort and protection. Each height increasing insole provides your feet with rigid arch support helping toreduce strain on the plantar fascia and keep your feet in a comfortable and natural position to prevent injury to your feet.
Rated 4.60 out of 5
If you want to be taller then simply put these shoe lifts inside your shoes and make yourself taller. Don't settle with your height when you can be taller! Increases your height by as much as 1.5 inches! Adjustable stacks allow you to control how tall you want to be, add or take away the stacks to find the height that you are most comfortable with. Discrete and out of sight. People will not know that you are wearing these insoles because they are hidden inside your shoes. The only way people will know that you are wearing them is if you tell them. These insoles are extremely comfortable to wear and are made from silicone gel that moulds to the exact shape of your feet protecting them from shock and supporting them in the correct position. One size fits all. Comes with 30 day money back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your pair of shoe lifts then you can send them back to us to receive a full refund!£7.99
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Shock absorbing insole help to prevent shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs. Made from lightweight and durable EVA material making them the perfect choice for everyday shoes. Utilizes orthotic arch support technology to support the the key stages of the gait cycle and prevent excessive strain on the plantar fascia. These insoles help to prevent biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination which can lead to foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis by realigning your your feet into the correct position. Stops pressure from building up underneath your heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your entire foot, ensuring supreme comfort not matter how long you are on your feet for!
- Ideal for wearing during high impact sports
- These insoles have added arch support to help take some of the strain off your arches when walking or running.
- Perfect for those with high arches and flat feet and who are prone to biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation.
- Our insoles use orthotic technology to correctly support and position your feet during the gait cycle to help correct biomechanical imbalances in your feet such as over pronation and under pronation helping you to avoid foot injuries.
- The best insoles for standing around in! Designed to help eliminate heel and foot pain associated with being on your feet all day. These insoles do this by preventing the build up of pressure under your feet by spreading weight evenly across your foot.
- Super light weight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoe you can think of!
- Help to absorb shock. Made out of EVA material that has special shock absorbing properties to help stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs whilst wearing them.
Rated 5.00 out of 5
If you are sufffering from foot pain then a pair of orthotic insoles can help. Pronation is one of the most common causes of many foot and lower limb injuries. Orthotic insoles are designed to improve the function of your feet and prevent your feet from pronating excessively. Features Inbuilt arch support, helps take strain off the arches and prevents the foot from pronating excessively. Orthotic compression works with the function of your feet helping to correct biomechanical imbalances. memory foam layer gives upsurge foot an added layer of proctection by cushioning your foot and adapting to the motion and positioning of your foot when you walk. durable and lightweight meddling makes these insoles perfect for wearing inside sport and running shoes.£10.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5
-1x insoles for supination and over pronation -One size fits all -Perfect for runners and sporting professionals -These insoles have rigid arch support that helps to control the way that your foot pronates during the gait cycle. Arch support helps to stop your foot from over pronating or under pronating when you walk preventing unnecessary strain on the plantar fascia and other key ligaments found in your feet. Arch support also helps to take strain off your arch making them perfect if you already have a foot injury such as plantar fasciitis and want to prevent further damage to your arches. -Supination can affect your foots ability to absorb shock exposing which can damage your feet and cause injuries such as plantar fasciitis and knee tendinitis. These insoles have been built using medical grade shock absorbing materials that help to deplete shock and stop it from damaging the bones, ligaments and tendons found in your body. -Ergonomically designed to be durable and light weight making them ideal for wearing when playing sports. -Orthotic compression helps to correct the positioning of your foot this can help to prevent unnecessary strain on your feet and can help treat conditions such as cuboid syndrome, hammer toes and bunions. -Protects and supports the ball of your foot from shock and damage via inbuilt metatarsal pads. -Improves ankle stability and balance via heel cup technology that cups around your heel preventing awkward and damaging movement of the heel and ankle.£9.99
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Are you suffering from pain in your arches that is sore and tender to the touch? This could be a sign that you have plantar fasciitis. Keeping weight and strain off your arches by correcting biomechanical imbalances in your feet is the most effective treatment for plantar fasciitis and these insoles do just that!£10.99
- Rigid arch support that keeps your foot in the optimal position helps to eliminate excessive pronation a leading cause of plantar fasciitis. Perfect for people who are on their feet for long periods or suffer from arch and heel pain. Arch support also helps to better support your arch and prevent straining and over stretching your plantar fascia.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads supports the metatarsal bones and ball of your foot helping to get rid of ball of foot pain. Shock absorbing materials help to deplete shock making these insoles perfect if you are a runner who want to avoid shock damaging you feet.
- Heel cup technology holds your heel in place improving balance, stability and prevents twisting and spraining of your ankle.
- Orthotic compression realigns the ligaments, tendons, joints and bones in your feet helping to make your feet function better and more efficiently.
- Each insole is made from shock absorbing materials providing comfort and protection to your whole foot.
- Pronation control technology helps prevent overpronation and supination (under pronation) from damaging your feet when you walk.
Rated 4.60 out of 5
The most prevalent cause of heel pain is Plantar Fasciitis which is inflammation or tearing of the Plantar fascia (thick connective tissue that forms the arch of the foot and is attached to the heel). Plantar fasciitis typically brought on if heavy stress is placed on the plantar fascia, causing micro tears in the ligament fibers to form, (particularly in places that attach to the heel bone). Plantar fasciitis can afflict anyone, however it is more commonly found in people who suffer from obesity, diabetes, those with flat-feet, people with high arches, runners and athletes. A doctor will usually give patients with plantar fascitiis anti-inflammatory drugs to helps reduce inflammation however these drugs only mask the symptoms. To get rid of plantar fasciitis for good you need to eliminate the underlining causes! There are alots of different causes of Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs Constant over-training of the feet and unnatural loads put on the feet (often result of biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination) is one of the most common causes of plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis can also be caused by ill fitting shoes that have a high heel or shoes that do not properly support the feet and can even be caused by just standing around for too long on your feet! So how do we fix these issues? Wearing arch support insoles can help!£12.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5