Arch Support Strutz
Rated 4.50 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings(2 customer reviews)
If you are suffering from pain in your feet then a pair of these arch support strutz may just be what your feet need.
- 1 pair of arch support strutz!
- One size fits which are easily slipped onto your feet without hassle.
- Provides arch support that helps to reduce tension and strain from the arch of the feet making them ideal for treating plantar fasciitis.
- Reduces foot fatigue and damage through shock. These arch supports help to cushion your feet and provide them with shock absorption preventing shock from damaging your feet.
- Reduces foot fatigue by stopping the build up of pressure underneath your feet by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Protects and support the ball of foot helping to get treat and prevent ball of foot pain including metatarsalgia.
- These arch support strutz are ideal for people with flat feet or high arches.
- Help to correct biomechanical imbalances and problems that can negatively affect your gait such over pronation and supination.
- Can be worn with or without shoes. Allowing you to wear them around the house for constant arch support and comfort.
- Helps to ease pain associated with plantar fasciitis and boost recovery.
- Stops your heel from tilting forward helping to minimize stress on the heel and toes of the foot.
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
Add a Review
Are you suffering from pain in your arches that is sore and tender to the touch? This could be a sign that you have plantar fasciitis. Keeping weight and strain off your arches by correcting biomechanical imbalances in your feet is the most effective treatment for plantar fasciitis and these insoles do just that!
- Rigid arch support that keeps your foot in the optimal position helps to eliminate excessive pronation a leading cause of plantar fasciitis. Perfect for people who are on their feet for long periods or suffer from arch and heel pain. Arch support also helps to better support your arch and prevent straining and over stretching your plantar fascia.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads supports the metatarsal bones and ball of your foot helping to get rid of ball of foot pain. Shock absorbing materials help to deplete shock making these insoles perfect if you are a runner who want to avoid shock damaging you feet.
- Heel cup technology holds your heel in place improving balance, stability and prevents twisting and spraining of your ankle.
- Orthotic compression realigns the ligaments, tendons, joints and bones in your feet helping to make your feet function better and more efficiently.
- Each insole is made from shock absorbing materials providing comfort and protection to your whole foot.
- Pronation control technology helps prevent overpronation and supination (under pronation) from damaging your feet when you walk.
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Footcare, Shoe insoles
Now you don't have to put up with uncomfortable high heels ever again with a pair of Shoewawa Gel high heel insoles!£4.99
- These insoles work with the biomechanics of your feet to provide support and protection that your feet need.
- Cushions and supports your feet in key areas of the foot to prevent foot strain and injuries.
- Absorbs shock and prevents pressure from building up underneath your feet to protect them from damage.
- Stabilizes your foot and ankle helping to prevent you from twisting and spraining your ankle whilst wearing your high heels.
- Added heel grip technology to help keep your feet in place and stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
- Made from lightweight silicone gel and design to be as discrete as possible so that they do not compromise the style of your high heels!
- These insoles come with a 30 day money back guarantee, meaning that if for whatever reason your are not totally happy with your new high heel insoles you can send them back to us at Shoewawa and we promise to give you a full refund (including all postage costs).
Rated 4.60 out of 5
-1x insoles for supination and over pronation -One size fits all -Perfect for runners and sporting professionals -These insoles have rigid arch support that helps to control the way that your foot pronates during the gait cycle. Arch support helps to stop your foot from over pronating or under pronating when you walk preventing unnecessary strain on the plantar fascia and other key ligaments found in your feet. Arch support also helps to take strain off your arch making them perfect if you already have a foot injury such as plantar fasciitis and want to prevent further damage to your arches. -Supination can affect your foots ability to absorb shock exposing which can damage your feet and cause injuries such as plantar fasciitis and knee tendinitis. These insoles have been built using medical grade shock absorbing materials that help to deplete shock and stop it from damaging the bones, ligaments and tendons found in your body. -Ergonomically designed to be durable and light weight making them ideal for wearing when playing sports. -Orthotic compression helps to correct the positioning of your foot this can help to prevent unnecessary strain on your feet and can help treat conditions such as cuboid syndrome, hammer toes and bunions. -Protects and supports the ball of your foot from shock and damage via inbuilt metatarsal pads. -Improves ankle stability and balance via heel cup technology that cups around your heel preventing awkward and damaging movement of the heel and ankle.£9.99
Rated 4.50 out of 5
If you are sufffering from foot pain then a pair of orthotic insoles can help. Pronation is one of the most common causes of many foot and lower limb injuries. Orthotic insoles are designed to improve the function of your feet and prevent your feet from pronating excessively. Features Inbuilt arch support, helps take strain off the arches and prevents the foot from pronating excessively. Orthotic compression works with the function of your feet helping to correct biomechanical imbalances. memory foam layer gives upsurge foot an added layer of proctection by cushioning your foot and adapting to the motion and positioning of your foot when you walk. durable and lightweight meddling makes these insoles perfect for wearing inside sport and running shoes.£10.00
Ever wanted to make yourself taller? One way to boost your height is to do regular stretching exercises that can improve your posture, however this method can take a long time and results can be minimal. Another way is to wear a pair of these heel lifts that will boost your height as soon as you start wearing them inside your shoes! These heel lifts are super comfortable to wear help support your feet and stop shock from damaging them. What these heel lifts offer -1x pair gel heel lifts (one for each foot). -One size fits all. -Boost height by as much as 1.5inches with 10 individual layers. The Stack system allows you to adjust the heel hight to a height that you are most comfortable with. -Helps to correct leg length discrepancies reducing strain on your knees and hips. -Helps to support and Achilles tendon helping to prevent injuries such as Achilles tendinitis from occurring. -Made from silicone gel that absorbs shock and prevents the build up of pressure under your heel. -Discretely hidden inside your shoes so nobody knows that you are wearing them. -Improves ankle stability by cupping around and supporting your heel and ankle. Also prevents movement and twisting of the ankle that can cause damage and injury. -Added arch support helps to take strain off your arch to prevent over use injuries such as plantar fasciitis whilst wearing the insoles. If you find that these heel lifts are simply not for you for whatever reason then you can return them to us within 30 days to receive a full refund, how good is that!
Rated 5.00 out of 5
By wearing a pair of these FootReviver™ insoles inside your shoes you can help to rebalance your feet and correct biomechanical and functional problems that maybe causing your damage to your feet.£9.99
- 1X pair of Footreviver insoles (One for each foot).
- One size fits all (Uk shoe size 6-11).These footreviver insoles are designed to help treat and eliminate a number of underlining causes of foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles Tendinitis, Atrophy of the Fat Pad, cuboid sydrome, Hallux Valgus, Heel Bursitis, hammers toes aswell as other injuries that can result in foot pain.
- Built with rigid arch support that helps to keep your arch in a natural position during the gait cycle to ensure the arch is not over stretched or pronates excessively. Arch support also helps to take strain off the arch allowing your feet to heal properly if you already have a foot injury.
- Works to restore the biomechanical function of your feet when you walk. You are more susceptible to biomechanical imbalances if you have flat feet or high arches. Excessive pronation such as supination and over pronation during the gait cycle can cause levels of pressure and strain on your feet that can damage them. By working with to correct the biomechanical of your feet these insoles will help to make you run more efficiently and safer.
- These insoles have been made to be super lightweight to help to not slow you down when you run. You can also fit these insoles into a wide range of shoes quickly and easily.
- Breathable holes and made from a odour eating micro bacterial material to help keep your feet feeling fresh and free form bacteria.
- Heel grip and heel cup technology incorporated into these insoles will ensure that your feet do not slip around in your shoes and that your heel cannot not twist or move in a away that can damage your foot or ankle.
- Added metatarsal pads will help to support the balls of your feet protecting them from damage when you are running and easing ball of foot pain.
- Impact shock which can occur when you run on hard surfaces such as pavements can wreak havoc on your feet and lower limbs. These running insoles are made from durable shock absorbing material that helps to deplete shock when your foot strikes the ground as you run stopping this shock from causing damage.
- Just simply being on your feet for long periods can cause pressure to build up underneath your feet. This pressure can cause damage and injury to your feet. These footrevivers are designed to spread this pressure evenly across the sole of your foot to stop this build up of pressure and to help protect your feet no matter how long you are on your feet for.
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee.
Rated 4.67 out of 5
If you want to keep your feet soft and looking beautiful then this Hard Skin Removing foot file pedi skin is just for you. This pedi is designed quickly and efficiently remove dry dead skin and leave your feet feeling super soft, revitalized and summer ready! Features -Leave skin feeling super smooth! -Easy to use and glides effortlessly across your feet safely removing hard and dead skin from your feet. -Collect dead skin in a compact chamber that can be quickly and easily emptied into a bin when needed for clean and hygienic use. -File your feet on high or low speed settings. -Includes 1 filing plate, 1 finishing head plus 12 replacement finishing pads -Requires 4 x 1.5v AA batteries -full 30 day money back guarentee! Want to learn more about preparing your feet for summer? Check out out excellent guide here!£10.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Footreviver insoles are designed to help support your feet in the places that you need it the most, helping to make your shoes more comfortable and to prevent and treat foot injuries.£6.99
- These insoles utilise orthotic compression technology that works to improve the natural motion and function of your feet.
- With in built arch support that at helps to take strain and tension off your arch and plantar fascia to help prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Features heel cup technology to help stabilise your heels preventing them from moving or rotating in a way that could cause damage to them.
- Lightweight and 3/4 in length means that these insoles are discrete easy to insert and are ideal for just about type of shoe.
- Ideal for treating a range of different foot injuries and complaints such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints as well as knee and back pain.
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Shoes too big? Stop your feet from slipping around in your shoes with a pair of these Shoewawa heel grips!£1.99
- 1X heel grips (1 left and 1 right.)
- Made from soft suede material that does not irritate the skin when worn.
- Helps to prevent blisters! If your feet move around inside your shoes this can cause friction which can cause the layers of your skin to separate and fill with liquid. Heel grips help to keep your feet from moving around and stop blisters from developing.
- Soft suede designed to help stop your shoes digging into your heel and ankle.
- Can be easily fitted to just about any type of shoe!
- Helps to stabilize your heel inside your shoes and prevent twisting and spraining your ankle.
Rated 4.80 out of 5
Massaging gel insoles are designed to mould to the shape of your feet providing support and shock absorption helping you to comfortably stay on your feet all day without any aches or pains. Made from light weight silicone gel that actively absorbs shock and stops shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs. Stops the build up of pressure under your soles and heels preventing damage and heel pain. Provides arch support helping to keep strain of your plantar fascia and prevent plantar fasciitis. These insoles have been designed to help restore correct biomechanical imbalances. By correcting biomechanical imbalances such as excessive pronation these insoles help to ease pressure off your feet and prevent foot injuries from occurring. Ideal for those suffering from knee problems such as knee tendonitis. Comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. No questions asked.£9.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Helps to eliminate heel and foot pain and reduce foot fatigue. Main features include:£5.99
- Heel cup technology helps give your feet improved stability to prevent ankle and foot sprains.
- Designed to treat a wide variety of foot and heel pain causes.
- Realigns and repositions your foot into a more natural position making these heel pads ideal for injuries such as cuboid syndrome.
- Corrects the biomechanics and function of your feet helping to prevent supination and over pronation when you walk.
- Made from high quality medical grade silicone gel that absorbs and stops shock from damaging your heels.
- Prevents pressure building up under your heel by spreading the pressure evenly and safely across your whole foot.
- Eases tension and strain on the plantar fascia helping to treat and prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Built in heel grips to stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
Rated 5.00 out of 5