FootReviver™ Arch support insoles
The plantar fascia is a ligament found on the sole of your foot and is designed to protect and support your foot when you walk. However, biomechanical imbalances, injury or damage to the arch can prevent this ligament from functioning properly. This can in turn increase tension and strain on your foot leaving it more susceptible to injury and foot pain.
These FootReviver arch support insoles have been specially designed to support and protect the foot when the plantar fascia is unable to properly do so itself. By using orthotic compression technology that works with the natural function of your feet these insoles help to correct biomechanical imbalances and functional problems that can lead to foot injury and pain. Footreviver insoles are crafted from high quality shock absorbing materials that dampen shock that can occur when walking or running helping to minimize damage to your feet.
- 1x Pair of FootReviver arch support insoles
- One size fits all. Fit’s into virtually any type of shoes easily and comfortably. Available in Men’s or Women’s size.
- Inbuilt arch support providing your feet with the very best support.
- Ergonomically designed using shock absorbing medical grade materials to prevent shock from damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology helps to spread pressure evenly underneath your heels to stop your heels from hurting.
- Orthotic compression to correct the positioning and help improve foot function.
- Footreviver arch support insoles also help to correct pronation. What is pronation? Pronation is process needed to shift weight during the gait cycle. If your feet overpronate it means that your foot rolls inward excessively when your foot hits the ground during the gait cycle. If you have feet that supinate it means that your feet do not roll inwards enough and flatten completely when your foot touches the ground when you walk. Both over pronation and supination can causes excessive amounts of pressure on the feet as a result. These insole have been designed specially to stop this from happening by utilizing orthotic technology to correct the pronation in your feet. Helping to stop this excessive pronation from damaging your feet.
- These insoles come with a full 30 day money back guarantee. This Guarantee ensures peace of mind when purchasing because if you want to send your insoles back for whatever reason we will provide you with a full refund no questions asked. We will refund all postage costs too meaning you have nothing to loose when purchasing and everything to gain!
Please note, these insoles should always be worn in combination with wearing properly fitted shoes to ensure the best possible effect.
Your feet support the weight of your entire body and are put under immense strain and pressure everyday. The arch of your foot is designed to support your foot, absorb shock and plays an important role during the gait cycle helping to propel you forward when you walk. Your arch is made up of a ligament called the plantar fascia which is a strong, stretchy and fibrous ligament. Whilst this ligament usually does a good job at supporting your feet it can become damaged and inflamed if put under too much strain or pressure. The most common injury to the plantar fascia is plantar fasciitis.
One of the most common causes of plantar fasciitis is becuase of a biomechanical imbalance when walking. Biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation (when the foot rolls inward too much when walking) cause excessive pressure and tension on the plantar fascia causing damage to it. If you have flat feet or a tight Achilles’ tendon you are also more prone to damaging the arch of the foot and developing plantar fasciitis. This is due to the ligaments in your foot being tighter than normal and as a result increases the likelihood of overstretching the plantar fascia.
Plantar fasciitis can cause mild to severe pain felt on the arch or heel of your foot. Usually pain linked to plantar fasciitis is worse when taking the first steps of the day and gradually gets better as you walk more throughout the day. If left untreated plantar fasciitis will worsen and can in some instances become chronic. Luckily a pair of these arch support insoles will help to treat the underlining causes of plantar fasciitis helping to boost your recovery and prevent it from coming back.
These insoles provide your feet with orthotic arch support that helps ease tightness in the arch and correct biomechanical imbalances that maybe putting your feet under too much pressure. Built from shock absorbing materials these insoles will also help stop shock from damaging your feet and make running particularly more comfortable! Also features heel stabilizing technology that cups around your heel stopping your foot from slipping and moving around inside your shoes. This helps stop your feet from rubbing against the side of your shoes causing blisters and bunions to develop. Improved heel stability will also help to stop you from twisting or moving your ankle in a way that may damage or sprain it.