High heel Insoles
Rated 4.60 out of 5 based on 5 customer ratings(5 customer reviews)
Now you don’t have to put up with uncomfortable high heels ever again with a pair of Shoewawa Gel high heel insoles!
- These insoles work with the biomechanics of your feet to provide support and protection that your feet need.
- Cushions and supports your feet in key areas of the foot to prevent foot strain and injuries.
- Absorbs shock and prevents pressure from building up underneath your feet to protect them from damage.
- Stabilizes your foot and ankle helping to prevent you from twisting and spraining your ankle whilst wearing your high heels.
- Added heel grip technology to help keep your feet in place and stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
- Made from lightweight silicone gel and design to be as discrete as possible so that they do not compromise the style of your high heels!
- These insoles come with a 30 day money back guarantee, meaning that if for whatever reason your are not totally happy with your new high heel insoles you can send them back to us at Shoewawa and we promise to give you a full refund (including all postage costs).
Add a Review
- Ideal for wearing during high impact sports
- These insoles have added arch support to help take some of the strain off your arches when walking or running.
- Perfect for those with high arches and flat feet and who are prone to biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation.
- Our insoles use orthotic technology to correctly support and position your feet during the gait cycle to help correct biomechanical imbalances in your feet such as over pronation and under pronation helping you to avoid foot injuries.
- The best insoles for standing around in! Designed to help eliminate heel and foot pain associated with being on your feet all day. These insoles do this by preventing the build up of pressure under your feet by spreading weight evenly across your foot.
- Super light weight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoe you can think of!
- Help to absorb shock. Made out of EVA material that has special shock absorbing properties to help stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs whilst wearing them.
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Gel bunion pad protectors help to protect and support your big toe from further damage helping to stop your bunion from getting worse. Our pads also help to realign your big toe by supporting it in a more natural position which help to give the the very best bunion relief! -1x2 Gel Bunion Protector Corrector Splint Pad Straightener Toe Spreader Cushions -Can be used as toe separators to help separate the toes -One size fits all. -Made from light weight silicone gel -Discrete and non bulky design makes these pads perfect for wearing inside any type of shoes. -Reusable and extremely easy to clean -Comes with a full money back guarantee. If for what ever reason you are not 100% happy with your purchase, then you can return send them back to us within 30 days of receiving them to get a full no questions asked refund!£3.99
Rated 5.00 out of 5
By wearing a pair of these FootReviver™ insoles inside your shoes you can help to rebalance your feet and correct biomechanical and functional problems that maybe causing your damage to your feet.£9.99
- 1X pair of Footreviver insoles (One for each foot).
- One size fits all (Uk shoe size 6-11).These footreviver insoles are designed to help treat and eliminate a number of underlining causes of foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles Tendinitis, Atrophy of the Fat Pad, cuboid sydrome, Hallux Valgus, Heel Bursitis, hammers toes aswell as other injuries that can result in foot pain.
- Built with rigid arch support that helps to keep your arch in a natural position during the gait cycle to ensure the arch is not over stretched or pronates excessively. Arch support also helps to take strain off the arch allowing your feet to heal properly if you already have a foot injury.
- Works to restore the biomechanical function of your feet when you walk. You are more susceptible to biomechanical imbalances if you have flat feet or high arches. Excessive pronation such as supination and over pronation during the gait cycle can cause levels of pressure and strain on your feet that can damage them. By working with to correct the biomechanical of your feet these insoles will help to make you run more efficiently and safer.
- These insoles have been made to be super lightweight to help to not slow you down when you run. You can also fit these insoles into a wide range of shoes quickly and easily.
- Breathable holes and made from a odour eating micro bacterial material to help keep your feet feeling fresh and free form bacteria.
- Heel grip and heel cup technology incorporated into these insoles will ensure that your feet do not slip around in your shoes and that your heel cannot not twist or move in a away that can damage your foot or ankle.
- Added metatarsal pads will help to support the balls of your feet protecting them from damage when you are running and easing ball of foot pain.
- Impact shock which can occur when you run on hard surfaces such as pavements can wreak havoc on your feet and lower limbs. These running insoles are made from durable shock absorbing material that helps to deplete shock when your foot strikes the ground as you run stopping this shock from causing damage.
- Just simply being on your feet for long periods can cause pressure to build up underneath your feet. This pressure can cause damage and injury to your feet. These footrevivers are designed to spread this pressure evenly across the sole of your foot to stop this build up of pressure and to help protect your feet no matter how long you are on your feet for.
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee.
Rated 4.75 out of 5
Massaging gel insoles are designed to mould to the shape of your feet providing support and shock absorption helping you to comfortably stay on your feet all day without any aches or pains. Made from light weight silicone gel that actively absorbs shock and stops shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs. Stops the build up of pressure under your soles and heels preventing damage and heel pain. Provides arch support helping to keep strain of your plantar fascia and prevent plantar fasciitis. These insoles have been designed to help restore correct biomechanical imbalances. By correcting biomechanical imbalances such as excessive pronation these insoles help to ease pressure off your feet and prevent foot injuries from occurring. Ideal for those suffering from knee problems such as knee tendonitis. Comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. No questions asked.£9.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5
The most prevalent cause of heel pain is Plantar Fasciitis which is inflammation or tearing of the Plantar fascia (thick connective tissue that forms the arch of the foot and is attached to the heel). Plantar fasciitis typically brought on if heavy stress is placed on the plantar fascia, causing micro tears in the ligament fibers to form, (particularly in places that attach to the heel bone). Plantar fasciitis can afflict anyone, however it is more commonly found in people who suffer from obesity, diabetes, those with flat-feet, people with high arches, runners and athletes. A doctor will usually give patients with plantar fascitiis anti-inflammatory drugs to helps reduce inflammation however these drugs only mask the symptoms. To get rid of plantar fasciitis for good you need to eliminate the underlining causes! There are alots of different causes of Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs Constant over-training of the feet and unnatural loads put on the feet (often result of biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination) is one of the most common causes of plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis can also be caused by ill fitting shoes that have a high heel or shoes that do not properly support the feet and can even be caused by just standing around for too long on your feet! So how do we fix these issues? Wearing arch support insoles can help!£12.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Ever wanted to make yourself taller? One way to boost your height is to do regular stretching exercises that can improve your posture, however this method can take a long time and results can be minimal. Another way is to wear a pair of these heel lifts that will boost your height as soon as you start wearing them inside your shoes! These heel lifts are super comfortable to wear help support your feet and stop shock from damaging them. What these heel lifts offer -1x pair gel heel lifts (one for each foot). -One size fits all. -Boost height by as much as 1.5inches with 10 individual layers. The Stack system allows you to adjust the heel hight to a height that you are most comfortable with. -Helps to correct leg length discrepancies reducing strain on your knees and hips. -Helps to support and Achilles tendon helping to prevent injuries such as Achilles tendinitis from occurring. -Made from silicone gel that absorbs shock and prevents the build up of pressure under your heel. -Discretely hidden inside your shoes so nobody knows that you are wearing them. -Improves ankle stability by cupping around and supporting your heel and ankle. Also prevents movement and twisting of the ankle that can cause damage and injury. -Added arch support helps to take strain off your arch to prevent over use injuries such as plantar fasciitis whilst wearing the insoles. If you find that these heel lifts are simply not for you for whatever reason then you can return them to us within 30 days to receive a full refund, how good is that!
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- 1x pair of insoles (Left & right)
- Available sizes include "Mens" and "Womens".
- Inbuilt arch support, metatarsal support, heel cup and heel pad.
- Made from shock absorbing EVA material
- Machine washable
- These FootReviver insoles come with a full 30 day money back guarantee which means if you are not happy with your new insoles you can simply send them to us within 30 days of purchase to receive a full refund, no questions asked!
Why choose these insoles?FootReviver insoles will give help your feet function more efficiently, with less strain and tension and will help to protect your from excessive strain, pressure and shock to help you stay pain and injury free. FootReviver insoles feature a range of different technologies to help do this including:
- Specially designed to realign, support and re-position your feet helping to correct common bio-mechanical imbalances and functional problems that are linked to foot and lower limb injuries.
- Inbuilt are support to help take strain and pressure off your plantar fascia helping to prevent the most common form of foot pain plantar fasciitis.
- Excessive pronation is one of the leading causes of foot injury in adults however these insoles use Orthotic compression and support that is designed to help stop your feet from pronating excessively when you walk
- Built to be super light weight so that they do not weight down your feet or cause foot fatigue
- Heel cup technology cups around your heels giving you more balance and stability.
- Metatarsal pad helps to support the balls of your feet preventing metatarsalgia.
- Made from medical grade shock absorbing EVA material designed to limit shock to your feet and lower limbs.
- Memory foam top layer helps to give your feet extra comfort and bounce inside your shoes.
Shock absorbing insole help to prevent shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs. Made from lightweight and durable EVA material making them the perfect choice for everyday shoes. Utilizes orthotic arch support technology to support the the key stages of the gait cycle and prevent excessive strain on the plantar fascia. These insoles help to prevent biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination which can lead to foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis by realigning your your feet into the correct position. Stops pressure from building up underneath your heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your entire foot, ensuring supreme comfort not matter how long you are on your feet for!
Gel heel cups to help protect your heels from shock and pressure.£6.50
- 1X pair of gel heel ups (1 left and and 1 right heel cup).
- One size fits all.
- Made from silicone gel that absorbs shock and spreads pressure evenly throughout your heel preventing this pressure form building up and damaging your feet.
- Moulds to the shape of your heel for optimal support an comfort.
- Cups and supports your heel improving stability in your heel and foot.
- Lightweight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoe imaginable!
- 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not 100% happy with your gel heel cups you can send them back to us to get a full refund, no questions asked!
Rated 4.50 out of 5
If suffer from foot or heel pain and you have flat feet, high arches, overpronation, supination or plantar fasciitis then pair of these arch support insoles by Footreviver will help you! The plantar fascia is a ligament found on the sole of your foot and is designed to protect and support your foot when you walk. However, biomechanical imbalances, injury or damage to the arch can prevent this ligament from functioning properly. This can in turn increase tension and strain on your foot leaving it more susceptible to injury and foot pain. These FootReviver arch support insoles have been specially designed to support and protect the foot when the plantar fascia is unable to properly do so itself. By using orthotic compression technology that works with the natural function of your feet these insoles help to correct biomechanical imbalances and functional problems that can lead to foot injury and pain. Footreviver insoles are crafted from high quality shock absorbing materials that dampen shock that can occur when walking or running helping to minimize damage to your feet. Features£9.99
- 1x Pair of FootReviver arch support insoles
- One size fits all. Fit's into virtually any type of shoes easily and comfortably. Available in Men's or Women's size.
- Provides your feet with the very best support and protection where you need it the most. Inbuilt arch support eases strain and prevents overstretching on key parts of your foot including your plantar fascia and achilles tendon.
- Ergonomically designed using shock absorbing medical grade materials to prevent shock from damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology helps to spread pressure evenly underneath your heels to stop your heels from hurting.
- Orthotic compression to correct the positioning and help improve foot function.
- Footreviver arch support insoles also help to correct pronation. What is pronation? Pronation is process needed to shift weight during the gait cycle. If your feet overpronate it means that your foot rolls inward excessively when your foot hits the ground during the gait cycle. If you have feet that supinate it means that your feet do not roll inwards enough and flatten completely when your foot touches the ground when you walk. Both over pronation and supination can causes excessive amounts of pressure on the feet as a result. These insole have been designed specially to stop this from happening by utilizing orthotic technology to correct the pronation in your feet. Helping to stop this excessive pronation from damaging your feet.
- These insoles come with a full 30 day money back guarantee. This Guarantee ensures peace of mind when purchasing because if you want to send your insoles back for whatever reason we will provide you with a full refund no questions asked. We will refund all postage costs too meaning you have nothing to loose when purchasing and everything to gain!
Rated 4.61 out of 5
If you are sufffering from foot pain then a pair of orthotic insoles can help. Pronation is one of the most common causes of many foot and lower limb injuries. Orthotic insoles are designed to improve the function of your feet and prevent your feet from pronating excessively. Features Inbuilt arch support, helps take strain off the arches and prevents the foot from pronating excessively. Orthotic compression works with the function of your feet helping to correct biomechanical imbalances. memory foam layer gives upsurge foot an added layer of proctection by cushioning your foot and adapting to the motion and positioning of your foot when you walk. durable and lightweight meddling makes these insoles perfect for wearing inside sport and running shoes.£10.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Footreviver insoles are designed to help support your feet in the places that you need it the most, helping to make your shoes more comfortable and to prevent and treat foot injuries.£6.99
- These insoles utilise orthotic compression technology that works to improve the natural motion and function of your feet.
- With in built arch support that at helps to take strain and tension off your arch and plantar fascia to help prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Features heel cup technology to help stabilise your heels preventing them from moving or rotating in a way that could cause damage to them.
- Lightweight and 3/4 in length means that these insoles are discrete easy to insert and are ideal for just about type of shoe.
- Ideal for treating a range of different foot injuries and complaints such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints as well as knee and back pain.
Rated 5.00 out of 5