High heel Insoles
Rated 4.60 out of 5 based on 5 customer ratings(5 customer reviews)
Now you don’t have to put up with uncomfortable high heels ever again with a pair of Shoewawa Gel high heel insoles!
- These insoles work with the biomechanics of your feet to provide support and protection that your feet need.
- Cushions and supports your feet in key areas of the foot to prevent foot strain and injuries.
- Absorbs shock and prevents pressure from building up underneath your feet to protect them from damage.
- Stabilizes your foot and ankle helping to prevent you from twisting and spraining your ankle whilst wearing your high heels.
- Added heel grip technology to help keep your feet in place and stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
- Made from lightweight silicone gel and design to be as discrete as possible so that they do not compromise the style of your high heels!
- These insoles come with a 30 day money back guarantee, meaning that if for whatever reason your are not totally happy with your new high heel insoles you can send them back to us at Shoewawa and we promise to give you a full refund (including all postage costs).
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
Add a Review
Ever wanted to be a little bit taller? Who doesn't? There are so many advantages of being taller. Being taller will make you look more attractive and more dominant a boost in height will also help to boost your confidence too! Making yourself taller couldn't be more easier all you have to do is slip a pair of height increasing insoles into your shoes!£10.00
- Increases your height by as much as 2 inches! Our height increasing insoles use a layer stack system to let you quickly and easily adjust your heel height letting you find the height that you are most comfortable with.
- Absorbs shock. Made from eva shock absorbing material which prevents shocks from damaging your feet.
- No more heel pain! These insoles incorporate heel cup technology to help prevent the build up of pressure under the sole and heel of your foot by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Wear with confidence. Nobody will be able to guess that you are wearing these insoles because they are placed inside your shoes making them out of sight and out of mind!
- The perfect fit! Height increasing insoles can be slipped inside virtually any type of shoes.
- Added arch support for extra comfort and protection. Each height increasing insole provides your feet with rigid arch support helping toreduce strain on the plantar fascia and keep your feet in a comfortable and natural position to prevent injury to your feet.
Rated 4.60 out of 5
The most prevalent cause of heel pain is Plantar Fasciitis which is inflammation or tearing of the Plantar fascia (thick connective tissue that forms the arch of the foot and is attached to the heel). Plantar fasciitis typically brought on if heavy stress is placed on the plantar fascia, causing micro tears in the ligament fibers to form, (particularly in places that attach to the heel bone). Plantar fasciitis can afflict anyone, however it is more commonly found in people who suffer from obesity, diabetes, those with flat-feet, people with high arches, runners and athletes. A doctor will usually give patients with plantar fascitiis anti-inflammatory drugs to helps reduce inflammation however these drugs only mask the symptoms. To get rid of plantar fasciitis for good you need to eliminate the underlining causes! There are alots of different causes of Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs Constant over-training of the feet and unnatural loads put on the feet (often result of biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination) is one of the most common causes of plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis can also be caused by ill fitting shoes that have a high heel or shoes that do not properly support the feet and can even be caused by just standing around for too long on your feet! So how do we fix these issues? Wearing arch support insoles can help!£12.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Eases heel and foot pain
- Available in size 5-7 & 8-11
- Light weight durable design make these perfect for fitting into running shoes and trainers.
- Breathable holes located on the insoles help to circulate air around your feet helping to keep them feeling fresh and sweat free.
- Made from shock absorbing material to prevent shock from causing damage to your lower limbs.
- Ideal for people who have high arches, flat feet or suffer from over pronation and supination leading causes of foot and heel pain.
- Memory foam top layer moulds to the exact shape of your feet giving you support where you need it the most. Memory foam also helps to spreads weight evenly across the soles of you feet preventing the build up of damaging pressure underneath your feet.
- Prevents and treat a whole host of different foot and lower limb injuries inducing Morton's neuroma, metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, ankle instabilities, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints, runners knee and jumpers knee.
- No more ball of foot pain. Inbuilt metatarsal pad supports and protects the ball of your foot and metatarsal bones.
- Rigid arch support helps to protect your feet from strain and correct the function of your feet during the gait cycle.
Rated 5.00 out of 5
-1x insoles for supination and over pronation -One size fits all -Perfect for runners and sporting professionals -These insoles have rigid arch support that helps to control the way that your foot pronates during the gait cycle. Arch support helps to stop your foot from over pronating or under pronating when you walk preventing unnecessary strain on the plantar fascia and other key ligaments found in your feet. Arch support also helps to take strain off your arch making them perfect if you already have a foot injury such as plantar fasciitis and want to prevent further damage to your arches. -Supination can affect your foots ability to absorb shock exposing which can damage your feet and cause injuries such as plantar fasciitis and knee tendinitis. These insoles have been built using medical grade shock absorbing materials that help to deplete shock and stop it from damaging the bones, ligaments and tendons found in your body. -Ergonomically designed to be durable and light weight making them ideal for wearing when playing sports. -Orthotic compression helps to correct the positioning of your foot this can help to prevent unnecessary strain on your feet and can help treat conditions such as cuboid syndrome, hammer toes and bunions. -Protects and supports the ball of your foot from shock and damage via inbuilt metatarsal pads. -Improves ankle stability and balance via heel cup technology that cups around your heel preventing awkward and damaging movement of the heel and ankle.£9.99
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Always on your feet? Suffering from foot and heel pain? If so then a pair of these gel insoles can help to take pressure off your feet and ease your pain once and for all. Features 1x pair of gel insoles One size fits all Honeycomb design adapts to the shape and contours of your feet providing you with a custom level of support and protection. Excellent silicone gel shock absorption helps to stop shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs. Ideal for treat a wide range of foot and lower limb complaints including metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, shin splints, and knee pain. Orthotic technology supports the arch of your foot and prevents biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination from causing excessive strain on key parts of your feet and lower limbs. Ideal for runners and athletes. Ideal for those who are on their feet for long periods. The silicone gel is designed to help stop the build up of damaging pressure underneath your feet and heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot. Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee so you have nothing to loose by buying a pair.£10.99
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Footcare, Shoe insoles
If you are suffering from pain in your feet then a pair of these arch support strutz may just be what your feet need.£5.99
- 1 pair of arch support strutz!
- One size fits which are easily slipped onto your feet without hassle.
- Provides arch support that helps to reduce tension and strain from the arch of the feet making them ideal for treating plantar fasciitis.
- Reduces foot fatigue and damage through shock. These arch supports help to cushion your feet and provide them with shock absorption preventing shock from damaging your feet.
- Reduces foot fatigue by stopping the build up of pressure underneath your feet by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Protects and support the ball of foot helping to get treat and prevent ball of foot pain including metatarsalgia.
- These arch support strutz are ideal for people with flat feet or high arches.
- Help to correct biomechanical imbalances and problems that can negatively affect your gait such over pronation and supination.
- Can be worn with or without shoes. Allowing you to wear them around the house for constant arch support and comfort.
- Helps to ease pain associated with plantar fasciitis and boost recovery.
- Stops your heel from tilting forward helping to minimize stress on the heel and toes of the foot.
Rated 4.50 out of 5
2x metatarsal pads (One for each foot). One size fits all Provides cushioning support and protection to the metatarsal bones and ball of your feet. Made form shock absorbing silicone gel to help stop shock and pressure building up and damaging your feet. Ideal for providing comfort and relief for foot conditions such as Metatarasalgia, Mortons Neuroma and Fat pad atrophy.£7.99
Rated 4.00 out of 5
Massaging gel insoles are designed to mould to the shape of your feet providing support and shock absorption helping you to comfortably stay on your feet all day without any aches or pains. Made from light weight silicone gel that actively absorbs shock and stops shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs. Stops the build up of pressure under your soles and heels preventing damage and heel pain. Provides arch support helping to keep strain of your plantar fascia and prevent plantar fasciitis. These insoles have been designed to help restore correct biomechanical imbalances. By correcting biomechanical imbalances such as excessive pronation these insoles help to ease pressure off your feet and prevent foot injuries from occurring. Ideal for those suffering from knee problems such as knee tendonitis. Comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. No questions asked.£9.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Are you suffering from pain in your arches that is sore and tender to the touch? This could be a sign that you have plantar fasciitis. Keeping weight and strain off your arches by correcting biomechanical imbalances in your feet is the most effective treatment for plantar fasciitis and these insoles do just that!£10.99
- Rigid arch support that keeps your foot in the optimal position helps to eliminate excessive pronation a leading cause of plantar fasciitis. Perfect for people who are on their feet for long periods or suffer from arch and heel pain. Arch support also helps to better support your arch and prevent straining and over stretching your plantar fascia.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads supports the metatarsal bones and ball of your foot helping to get rid of ball of foot pain. Shock absorbing materials help to deplete shock making these insoles perfect if you are a runner who want to avoid shock damaging you feet.
- Heel cup technology holds your heel in place improving balance, stability and prevents twisting and spraining of your ankle.
- Orthotic compression realigns the ligaments, tendons, joints and bones in your feet helping to make your feet function better and more efficiently.
- Each insole is made from shock absorbing materials providing comfort and protection to your whole foot.
- Pronation control technology helps prevent overpronation and supination (under pronation) from damaging your feet when you walk.
Rated 4.60 out of 5
If you want to keep your feet soft and looking beautiful then this Hard Skin Removing foot file pedi skin is just for you. This pedi is designed quickly and efficiently remove dry dead skin and leave your feet feeling super soft, revitalized and summer ready! Features -Leave skin feeling super smooth! -Easy to use and glides effortlessly across your feet safely removing hard and dead skin from your feet. -Collect dead skin in a compact chamber that can be quickly and easily emptied into a bin when needed for clean and hygienic use. -File your feet on high or low speed settings. -Includes 1 filing plate, 1 finishing head plus 12 replacement finishing pads -Requires 4 x 1.5v AA batteries -full 30 day money back guarentee! Want to learn more about preparing your feet for summer? Check out out excellent guide here!£10.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Helps prevent and treat plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is a very common cause of heel and foot pain and is caused when the plantar fascia which supports the arch of our foot becomes and inflamed. Inflammation of the plantar fascia can be triggered by excessive strain and pressure on the arch of our feet, this strain and pressure can be caused by a number of different factors. One of the main contributing factors of strain and pressure on our feet is having high arches or flat feet which can affect the pronation of our feet! Pronation is necessary during the gait cycle to help shift weight and propel us forward when walking however too much or too little pronation of the feet can cause excessive strain and pressure on our feet to build up and this over time can damage the plantar fascia leading to plantar fasciitis. By wearing a pair of our shoewawa arch support insoles you can help better support your high arches or flat feet, correct your pronation and take strain of the plantar fascia. By providing your feet with optimal arch support you can help to position your feet into a more natural position and stop the arches of your feet from over stretching and becoming inflamed.£10.00
Rated 4.63 out of 5