High heel Insoles
5 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings(2 customer reviews)
5 out of 5
Now you don’t have to put up with uncomfortable high heels ever again with a pair of Shoewawa Gel high heel insoles!
- These insoles work with the biomechanics of your feet to provide support and protection that your feet need.
- Cushions and supports your feet in key areas of the foot to prevent foot strain and injuries.
- Absorbs shock and prevents pressure from building up underneath your feet to protect them from damage.
- Stabilizes your foot and ankle helping to prevent you from twisting and spraining your ankle whilst wearing your high heels.
- Added heel grip technology to help keep your feet in place and stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
- Made from lightweight silicone gel and design to be as discrete as possible so that they do not compromise the style of your high heels!
- These insoles come with a 30 day money back guarantee, meaning that if for whatever reason your are not totally happy with your new high heel insoles you can send them back to us at Shoewawa and we promise to give you a full refund (including all postage costs).
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
Add a Review
Ever wanted to be a little bit taller? Who doesn't? There are so many advantages of being taller. Being taller will make you look more attractive and more dominant a boost in height will also help to boost your confidence too! Making yourself taller couldn't be more easier all you have to do is slip a pair of height increasing insoles into your shoes!£10.00
- Increases your height by as much as 2 inches! Our height increasing insoles use a layer stack system to let you quickly and easily adjust your heel height letting you find the height that you are most comfortable with.
- Absorbs shock. Made from eva shock absorbing material which prevents shocks from damaging your feet.
- No more heel pain! These insoles incorporate heel cup technology to help prevent the build up of pressure under the sole and heel of your foot by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Wear with confidence. Nobody will be able to guess that you are wearing these insoles because they are placed inside your shoes making them out of sight and out of mind!
- The perfect fit! Height increasing insoles can be slipped inside virtually any type of shoes.
- Added arch support for extra comfort and protection. Each height increasing insole provides your feet with rigid arch support helping toreduce strain on the plantar fascia and keep your feet in a comfortable and natural position to prevent injury to your feet.
4.33 out of 5
These insoles have added arch support to help take some of the strain off your arches when walking or running. Making these insoles perfect for those with high arches and flat feet. Our insoles use orthotic technology to correctly support and position your feet during the gait cycle to help correct biomechanical imbalances in your feet such as over pronation and under pronation helping you to avoid foot injuries. The best insoles for standing around in! These insoles help to eliminate heel and foot pain associated with being on your feet all day by spreading the by preventing the build up of pressure under your feet. Theses insoles are super light weight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoe you can think of! Help to absorb shock. These insoles have been made out of EVA material that has special shock absorbing properties to help stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs whilst wearing them.£9.99
5 out of 5
Shoes too big? Stop your feet from slipping around in your shoes with a pair of these Shoewawa heel grips!£1.99
- 1X heel grips (1 left and 1 right.)
- These Heel grips have been made from soft suede material that do not irritate the skin.
- Helps to prevent blisters! If your feet move around inside your shoes this can cause friction which can cause the layers of your skin to separate and fill with liquid. Heel grips help to keep your feet from moving around and stop blisters from developing.
- Can be easily fitted to just about any type of shoe!
- Helps to stabilize your heel inside your shoes and prevent twisting and spraining your ankle.
If you want to be taller then simply put these shoe lifts inside your shoes and make yourself taller. Don't settle with your height when you can be taller! Increases your height by as much as 1.5 inches! Adjustable stacks allow you to control how tall you want to be, add or take away the stacks to find the height that you are most comfortable with. Discrete and out of sight. People will not know that you are wearing these insoles because they are hidden inside your shoes. The only way people will know that you are wearing them is if you tell them. These insoles are extremely comfortable to wear and are made from silicone gel that moulds to the exact shape of your feet protecting them from shock and supporting them in the correct position. One size fits all. Comes with 30 day money back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your pair of shoe lifts then you can send them back to us to receive a full refund!£7.99
5 out of 5
Massaging gel insoles are designed to mould to the shape of your feet providing support and shock absorption helping you to comfortably stay on your feet all day without any aches or pains. Made from light weight silicone gel that actively absorbs shock and stops shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs. Stops the build up of pressure under your soles and heels preventing damage and heel pain. Provides arch support helping to keep strain of your plantar fascia and prevent plantar fasciitis. These insoles have been designed to help restore correct biomechanical imbalances. By correcting biomechanical imbalances such as excessive pronation these insoles help to ease pressure off your feet and prevent foot injuries from occurring. Ideal for those suffering from knee problems such as knee tendonitis. Comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. No questions asked.£9.00
5 out of 5
Shock absorbing insole help to prevent shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs. Made from lightweight and durable EVA material making them the perfect choice for everyday shoes. Utilizes orthotic arch support technology to support the the key stages of the gait cycle and prevent excessive strain on the plantar fascia. These insoles help to prevent biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination which can lead to foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis by realigning your your feet into the correct position. Stops pressure from building up underneath your heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your entire foot, ensuring supreme comfort not matter how long you are on your feet for!
The Shoewawa hard skin remover pedi spin is the fastest and easiest way to get rid of hard skin on your feet. Features£10.99
- Safe and easy to use.
- Effortlessly removes dry hard skin from your feet.
- Leaves your skin perfectly smooth and soft after just 1 use!
- Light weight and compact design means that this micro pedi can be taken with you anywhere!
- Makes a perfect gift.
- Leaves no mess! Collects skin shaving inside a small chamber that can easily be then dispensed into a bin when you have finished using the micro pedi. Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee meaning that if you are not 100% satisfied with your new hard skin remover you can simply return it to us within 30 days of receiving the item to receive a full refund including all postage costs. How good is that!
4.67 out of 5
The most prevalent cause of heel pain is Plantar Fasciitis which is inflammation or tearing of the Plantar fascia (thick connective tissue that forms the arch of the foot and is attached to the heel). Plantar fasciitis typically brought on if heavy stress is placed on the plantar fascia, causing micro tears in the ligament fibers to form, (particularly in places that attach to the heel bone). Plantar fasciitis can afflict anyone, however it is more commonly found in people who suffer from obesity, diabetes, those with flat-feet, people with high arches, runners and athletes. A doctor will usually give patients with plantar fascitiis anti-inflammatory drugs to helps reduce inflammation however these drugs only mask the symptoms. To get rid of plantar fasciitis for good you need to eliminate the underlining causes! There are alots of different causes of Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs Constant over-training of the feet and unnatural loads put on the feet (often result of biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination) is one of the most common causes of plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis can also be caused by ill fitting shoes that have a high heel or shoes that do not properly support the feet and can even be caused by just standing around for too long on your feet! So how do we fix these issues? Wearing arch support insoles can help!£12.00
5 out of 5
Gel heel cups to help protect your heels from shock and pressure.£6.50
- 1X pair of gel heel ups (1 left and and 1 right heel cup).
- One size fits all.
- Made from silicone gel that absorbs shock and spreads pressure evenly throughout your heel preventing this pressure form building up and damaging your feet.
- Moulds to the shape of your heel for optimal support an comfort.
- Cups and supports your heel improving stability in your heel and foot.
- Lightweight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoe imaginable!
- 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not 100% happy with your gel heel cups you can send them back to us to get a full refund, no questions asked!
4.5 out of 5
Helps prevent and treat plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is a very common cause of heel and foot pain and is caused when the plantar fascia which supports the arch of our foot becomes and inflamed. Inflammation of the plantar fascia can be triggered by excessive strain and pressure on the arch of our feet, this strain and pressure can be caused by a number of different factors. One of the main contributing factors of strain and pressure on our feet is having high arches or flat feet which can affect the pronation of our feet! Pronation is necessary during the gait cycle to help shift weight and propel us forward when walking however too much or too little pronation of the feet can cause excessive strain and pressure on our feet to build up and this over time can damage the plantar fascia leading to plantar fasciitis. By wearing a pair of our shoewawa arch support insoles you can help better support your high arches or flat feet, correct your pronation and take strain of the plantar fascia. By providing your feet with optimal arch support you can help to position your feet into a more natural position and stop the arches of your feet from over stretching and becoming inflamed.£10.00
4.63 out of 5
2x metatarsal pads (One for each foot). One size fits all Provides cushioning support and protection to the metatarsal bones and ball of your feet. Made form shock absorbing silicone gel to help stop shock and pressure building up and damaging your feet. Ideal for providing comfort and relief for foot conditions such as Metatarasalgia, Mortons Neuroma and Fat pad atrophy.£4.99
4 out of 5
Gel bunion pad protectors help to protect and support your big toe from further damage helping to stop your bunion from getting worse. Our pads also help to realign your big toe by supporting it in a more natural position which help to give the the very best bunion relief! -1x2 Gel Bunion Protector Corrector Splint Pad Straightener Toe Spreader Cushions -Can be used as toe separators to help separate the toes -One size fits all. -Made from light weight silicone gel -Discrete and non bulky design makes these pads perfect for wearing inside any type of shoes. -Reusable and extremely easy to clean -Comes with a full money back guarantee. If for what ever reason you are not 100% happy with your purchase, then you can return send them back to us within 30 days of receiving them to get a full no questions asked refund!£3.99
5 out of 5