Massaging gel insoles are designed to mould to the shape of your feet providing support and shock absorption helping you to comfortably stay on your feet all day without any aches or pains.
Made from light weight silicone gel that actively absorbs shock and stops shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs.
Stops the build up of pressure under your soles and heels preventing damage and heel pain.
Provides arch support helping to keep strain of your plantar fascia and prevent plantar fasciitis.
These insoles have been designed to help restore correct biomechanical imbalances. By correcting biomechanical imbalances such as excessive pronation these insoles help to ease pressure off your feet and prevent foot injuries from occurring.
Ideal for those suffering from knee problems such as knee tendonitis.
Comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. No questions asked.
Add a Review
- 1x pair metatarsal pads one for each foot.
- One size fits all.
- Toe loop easily hooks around the big toe keeping it in place whilst supporting the ball of your foot.
- Prevents hard skin and calluses forming on toes and on the ball of your foot.
- Made from medical grade silicone gel that adapts to the shape and contours of your foot and absorbs shock. The silicone gel will also help redistribute weight and pressure across the ball of your foot helping to prevent the build up of damaging pressure.
- Supports the toes and metatarsal bones in the correct and most natural position.
- Ideal for treating other foot conditions such as bunions and Morton neuroma.
- Light weight and can be worn inside just about any type of shoes.
- Machine washable and made from odour eating materials to prevent bacteria from growing and reducing rick of infections.
- 1X pair of Footreviver insoles (One for each foot).
- One size fits all (Uk shoe size 6-11).These footreviver insoles are designed to help treat and eliminate a number of underlining causes of foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles Tendinitis, Atrophy of the Fat Pad, cuboid sydrome, Hallux Valgus, Heel Bursitis, hammers toes aswell as other injuries that can result in foot pain.
- Built with rigid arch support that helps to keep your arch in a natural position during the gait cycle to ensure the arch is not over stretched or pronates excessively. Arch support also helps to take strain off the arch allowing your feet to heal properly if you already have a foot injury.
- Works to restore the biomechanical function of your feet when you walk. You are more susceptible to biomechanical imbalances if you have flat feet or high arches. Excessive pronation such as supination and over pronation during the gait cycle can cause levels of pressure and strain on your feet that can damage them. By working with to correct the biomechanical of your feet these insoles will help to make you run more efficiently and safer.
- These insoles have been made to be super lightweight to help to not slow you down when you run. You can also fit these insoles into a wide range of shoes quickly and easily.
- Breathable holes and made from a odour eating micro bacterial material to help keep your feet feeling fresh and free form bacteria.
- Heel grip and heel cup technology incorporated into these insoles will ensure that your feet do not slip around in your shoes and that your heel cannot not twist or move in a away that can damage your foot or ankle.
- Added metatarsal pads will help to support the balls of your feet protecting them from damage when you are running and easing ball of foot pain.
- Impact shock which can occur when you run on hard surfaces such as pavements can wreak havoc on your feet and lower limbs. These running insoles are made from durable shock absorbing material that helps to deplete shock when your foot strikes the ground as you run stopping this shock from causing damage.
- Just simply being on your feet for long periods can cause pressure to build up underneath your feet. This pressure can cause damage and injury to your feet. These footrevivers are designed to spread this pressure evenly across the sole of your foot to stop this build up of pressure and to help protect your feet no matter how long you are on your feet for.
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee.
- These insoles work with the biomechanics of your feet to provide support and protection that your feet need.
- Cushions and supports your feet in key areas of the foot to prevent foot strain and injuries.
- Absorbs shock and prevents pressure from building up underneath your feet to protect them from damage.
- Stabilizes your foot and ankle helping to prevent you from twisting and spraining your ankle whilst wearing your high heels.
- Added heel grip technology to help keep your feet in place and stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
- Made from lightweight silicone gel and design to be as discrete as possible so that they do not compromise the style of your high heels!
- These insoles come with a 30 day money back guarantee, meaning that if for whatever reason your are not totally happy with your new high heel insoles you can send them back to us at Shoewawa and we promise to give you a full refund (including all postage costs).