Plantar fasciitis insoles
The most prevalent cause of heel pain is Plantar Fasciitis which is inflammation or tearing of the Plantar fascia (thick connective tissue that forms the arch of the foot and is attached to the heel). Plantar fasciitis typically brought on if heavy stress is placed on the plantar fascia, causing micro tears in the ligament fibers to form, (particularly in places that attach to the heel bone). Plantar fasciitis can afflict anyone, however, it is more commonly found in people who suffer from obesity, diabetes, those with flat-feet, people with high arches, runners and athletes. A doctor will usually give patients with plantar fasciitis anti-inflammatory drugs to help reduce inflammation however these drugs only mask the symptoms. To get rid of plantar fasciitis for good you need to eliminate the underlining causes!
There are lots of different causes of Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs. Constant over-training of the feet and unnatural loads put on the feet (often result of biomechanical imbalances such as over-pronation and supination) is one of the most common causes of plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis can also be caused by ill-fitting shoes that have a high heel or shoes that do not properly support the feet and can even be caused by just standing around for too long on your feet! So how do we fix these issues? Wearing arch support insoles can help!
- Our feet support our entire skeletal system and serve as a shock absorbers helping to prevent shocks from damaging the rest of our body. Our heel bone which is the largest of the 26-foot bones, can endure tremendous loads during running and walking, however, our heel bone does have its limits and if too much pressure is applied to it that is when problems start to arise, and this is where these insoles come in!
- Arch support insoles help to realign your feet correcting pronation and supporting your feet as during the gait cycle. This helps to reduce strain on the plantar fascia helping to give your feet a chance to heal.
- These Insoles have added arch support technology that helps to keep the strain off your feet.
Impacts shocks that occur when walking or running can over time cause damage to the structures in your feet. Our insoles help to absorb this shock minimizing the damage that these shock cause.
- Designed to be lightweight and ideal for running shoes. These insoles have been made to be as lightweight as possible and are a perfect fit for any running and sports shoes!
- Our insoles help to correct the pronation of your feet by realigning your feet into the correct position during the gait cycle which will help to reduce the stress on your feet.
- Comes with a full money back guarantee. If you are not competently happy with your plantar fasciitis insoles you can get a full refund no questions asked! Simply return them to us within 30 days to get 100% of your money back.