Toe Protectors & Straighteners for hammer toesWhat do these toe separators do? Wearing these toe separators can help to correct a number of problems that maybe affecting your toes and the balls of your feet. Can also be used to apply nail varnish quickly and easily with mess!£2.50
- 1 pair toe separators (one left, one right).
- Slips easily around your toes helping to protect and support them as soon as you put them on.
- Prevents your toes from making contact with each other and keeps your toes off the ground when applying nail varnish, allowing you to get creative your nail varnish!
- Uses orthotic technology designed to realign the joints and bones in your toes helping to uncrowned your toes easing pressure off your toes and ball of foot.
- Light weight and super comfortable to wear. Made from soft gel that don't not irritate your skin when wearing. Gel also massages your toes making them feel extremely comfortable whilst wearing.
- How these toe separators help with bunions. Bunions are the result of a biomechanical imbalance causing pressure to deform the big toe joint. Bunions on the big toe joint cause the big toe joint to point inwards causing the big toe joint to point outwards and causing excessive pressure on your other toes. Bunions can also cause a number of other toe and foot problems as a result.
- Can these toe separators help if you have hammer toes? Hammer toes is a condition that causes the toe joints to become deformed. These toe separators will help to straighten your toes and help to slowly get rid of your hammer toes.
- Please note, If you are wearing these inside shoes it is recommended to wear these inside shoes with a wide toe box with plenty of room. Also if you suffer from circulation problems or diabetes it is recommended to consult your doctor before wearing these toe separators.
- Machine washable
- Come with a full 30 day money back guarantee
- 2x ankle supports one for each foot.
- One size fits all
- Machine washable
- Perfect for wearing whilst running
- Breathable to keep your feet feeling fresher for longer
- Uses orthotic compression to support and protect your foot, ankle and Achilles tendon, helping to ease pressure and prevent twisting or damaging movement that could cause damage or injury.
- Made from Light weight Neoprene
- Easy to slip on design.
- Absorbs shock
- Improves stability and balance
- Ideal for treating a number of injuries and conditions including sprains, strains and Achilles tendinitis.
- 30 day money back guarantee
Footcare, Shoe insolesIf you are suffering from pain in your feet then a pair of these arch support strutz may just be what your feet need.£5.99
- 1 pair of arch support strutz!
- One size fits which are easily slipped onto your feet without hassle.
- Provides arch support that helps to reduce tension and strain from the arch of the feet making them ideal for treating plantar fasciitis.
- Reduces foot fatigue and damage through shock. These arch supports help to cushion your feet and provide them with shock absorption preventing shock from damaging your feet.
- Reduces foot fatigue by stopping the build up of pressure underneath your feet by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Protects and support the ball of foot helping to get treat and prevent ball of foot pain including metatarsalgia.
- These arch support strutz are ideal for people with flat feet or high arches.
- Help to correct biomechanical imbalances and problems that can negatively affect your gait such over pronation and supination.
- Can be worn with or without shoes. Allowing you to wear them around the house for constant arch support and comfort.
- Helps to ease pain associated with plantar fasciitis and boost recovery.
- Stops your heel from tilting forward helping to minimize stress on the heel and toes of the foot.
Shoe insoles-1x insoles for supination and over pronation -One size fits all -Perfect for runners and sporting professionals -These insoles have rigid arch support that helps to control the way that your foot pronates during the gait cycle. Arch support helps to stop your foot from over pronating or under pronating when you walk preventing unnecessary strain on the plantar fascia and other key ligaments found in your feet. Arch support also helps to take strain off your arch making them perfect if you already have a foot injury such as plantar fasciitis and want to prevent further damage to your arches. -Supination can affect your foots ability to absorb shock exposing which can damage your feet and cause injuries such as plantar fasciitis and knee tendinitis. These insoles have been built using medical grade shock absorbing materials that help to deplete shock and stop it from damaging the bones, ligaments and tendons found in your body. -Ergonomically designed to be durable and light weight making them ideal for wearing when playing sports. -Orthotic compression helps to correct the positioning of your foot this can help to prevent unnecessary strain on your feet and can help treat conditions such as cuboid syndrome, hammer toes and bunions. -Protects and supports the ball of your foot from shock and damage via inbuilt metatarsal pads. -Improves ankle stability and balance via heel cup technology that cups around your heel preventing awkward and damaging movement of the heel and ankle.£9.99
FootcareIf you want to keep your feet soft and looking beautiful then this Hard Skin Removing foot file pedi skin is just for you. This pedi is designed quickly and efficiently remove dry dead skin and leave your feet feeling super soft, revitalized and summer ready! Features -Leave skin feeling super smooth! -Easy to use and glides effortlessly across your feet safely removing hard and dead skin from your feet. -Collect dead skin in a compact chamber that can be quickly and easily emptied into a bin when needed for clean and hygienic use. -File your feet on high or low speed settings. -Includes 1 filing plate, 1 finishing head plus 12 replacement finishing pads -Requires 4 x 1.5v AA batteries -full 30 day money back guarentee! Want to learn more about preparing your feet for summer? Check out out excellent guide here!£10.00
One size fits all 1 pair (one left, one right) If you have a foot injury then your foot will no longer be able to properly support, protect or function properly. These arch supports help to protect your foot from damage and improve support and function whilst your foot recovers. Takes strain off your arches and correct pronation and other biomechanical imbalances that can contribute to injury. Cushion pad helps to protect the arch of your foot from shock Spreads pressure evenly across the sole of your foot to prevent the build up of damaging pressure. Can be worn with or without shoes. Eases tension and strain off the plantar fascia preventing further damage and improving recovery. 30 day money back guarantee means if you are not happy with these foot arch supports then you will never be out of pocket, as you cans end them back top us within 30 days of receiving them in the post to get a full refund no questions asked! Please note: It is recommended tow ear these support inside shoes that are not too tight when wearing and have plenty of room for both your foot and support.£5.99
Shoe insolesFootreviver insoles are designed to help support your feet in the places that you need it the most, helping to make your shoes more comfortable and to prevent and treat foot injuries.£6.99
- These insoles utilise orthotic compression technology that works to improve the natural motion and function of your feet.
- With in built arch support that at helps to take strain and tension off your arch and plantar fascia to help prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Features heel cup technology to help stabilise your heels preventing them from moving or rotating in a way that could cause damage to them.
- Lightweight and 3/4 in length means that these insoles are discrete easy to insert and are ideal for just about type of shoe.
- Ideal for treating a range of different foot injuries and complaints such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints as well as knee and back pain.
Shoe insolesIf suffer from foot or heel pain and you have flat feet, high arches, overpronation, supination or plantar fasciitis then pair of these arch support insoles by Footreviver will help you! The plantar fascia is a ligament found on the sole of your foot and is designed to protect and support your foot when you walk. However, biomechanical imbalances, injury or damage to the arch can prevent this ligament from functioning properly. This can in turn increase tension and strain on your foot leaving it more susceptible to injury and foot pain. These FootReviver arch support insoles have been specially designed to support and protect the foot when the plantar fascia is unable to properly do so itself. By using orthotic compression technology that works with the natural function of your feet these insoles help to correct biomechanical imbalances and functional problems that can lead to foot injury and pain. Footreviver insoles are crafted from high quality shock absorbing materials that dampen shock that can occur when walking or running helping to minimize damage to your feet. Features£9.99
- 1x Pair of FootReviver arch support insoles
- One size fits all. Fit's into virtually any type of shoes easily and comfortably. Available in Men's or Women's size.
- Provides your feet with the very best support and protection where you need it the most. Inbuilt arch support eases strain and prevents overstretching on key parts of your foot including your plantar fascia and achilles tendon.
- Ergonomically designed using shock absorbing medical grade materials to prevent shock from damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology helps to spread pressure evenly underneath your heels to stop your heels from hurting.
- Orthotic compression to correct the positioning and help improve foot function.
- Footreviver arch support insoles also help to correct pronation. What is pronation? Pronation is process needed to shift weight during the gait cycle. If your feet overpronate it means that your foot rolls inward excessively when your foot hits the ground during the gait cycle. If you have feet that supinate it means that your feet do not roll inwards enough and flatten completely when your foot touches the ground when you walk. Both over pronation and supination can causes excessive amounts of pressure on the feet as a result. These insole have been designed specially to stop this from happening by utilizing orthotic technology to correct the pronation in your feet. Helping to stop this excessive pronation from damaging your feet.
- These insoles come with a full 30 day money back guarantee. This Guarantee ensures peace of mind when purchasing because if you want to send your insoles back for whatever reason we will provide you with a full refund no questions asked. We will refund all postage costs too meaning you have nothing to loose when purchasing and everything to gain!
FootcareHelps to eliminate heel and foot pain and reduce foot fatigue. Main features include:£5.99
- Heel cup technology helps give your feet improved stability to prevent ankle and foot sprains.
- Designed to treat a wide variety of foot and heel pain causes.
- Realigns and repositions your foot into a more natural position making these heel pads ideal for injuries such as cuboid syndrome.
- Corrects the biomechanics and function of your feet helping to prevent supination and over pronation when you walk.
- Made from high quality medical grade silicone gel that absorbs and stops shock from damaging your heels.
- Prevents pressure building up under your heel by spreading the pressure evenly and safely across your whole foot.
- Eases tension and strain on the plantar fascia helping to treat and prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Built in heel grips to stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
- 1x pair of insoles (Left & right)
- Available sizes include "Mens" and "Womens".
- Inbuilt arch support, metatarsal support, heel cup and heel pad.
- Made from shock absorbing EVA material
- Machine washable
- These FootReviver insoles come with a full 30 day money back guarantee which means if you are not happy with your new insoles you can simply send them to us within 30 days of purchase to receive a full refund, no questions asked!
Why choose these insoles?FootReviver insoles will give help your feet function more efficiently, with less strain and tension and will help to protect your from excessive strain, pressure and shock to help you stay pain and injury free. FootReviver insoles feature a range of different technologies to help do this including:
- Specially designed to realign, support and re-position your feet helping to correct common bio-mechanical imbalances and functional problems that are linked to foot and lower limb injuries.
- Inbuilt are support to help take strain and pressure off your plantar fascia helping to prevent the most common form of foot pain plantar fasciitis.
- Excessive pronation is one of the leading causes of foot injury in adults however these insoles use Orthotic compression and support that is designed to help stop your feet from pronating excessively when you walk
- Built to be super light weight so that they do not weight down your feet or cause foot fatigue
- Heel cup technology cups around your heels giving you more balance and stability.
- Metatarsal pad helps to support the balls of your feet preventing metatarsalgia.
- Made from medical grade shock absorbing EVA material designed to limit shock to your feet and lower limbs.
- Memory foam top layer helps to give your feet extra comfort and bounce inside your shoes.
Shoe insolesAre you suffering from pain in your arches that is sore and tender to the touch? This could be a sign that you have plantar fasciitis. Keeping weight and strain off your arches by correcting biomechanical imbalances in your feet is the most effective treatment for plantar fasciitis and these insoles do just that!£10.99
- Rigid arch support that keeps your foot in the optimal position helps to eliminate excessive pronation a leading cause of plantar fasciitis. Perfect for people who are on their feet for long periods or suffer from arch and heel pain. Arch support also helps to better support your arch and prevent straining and over stretching your plantar fascia.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads supports the metatarsal bones and ball of your foot helping to get rid of ball of foot pain. Shock absorbing materials help to deplete shock making these insoles perfect if you are a runner who want to avoid shock damaging you feet.
- Heel cup technology holds your heel in place improving balance, stability and prevents twisting and spraining of your ankle.
- Orthotic compression realigns the ligaments, tendons, joints and bones in your feet helping to make your feet function better and more efficiently.
- Each insole is made from shock absorbing materials providing comfort and protection to your whole foot.
- Pronation control technology helps prevent overpronation and supination (under pronation) from damaging your feet when you walk.