Toe Protectors & Straighteners for hammer toesWhat do these toe separators do? Wearing these toe separators can help to correct a number of problems that maybe affecting your toes and the balls of your feet. Can also be used to apply nail varnish quickly and easily with mess!£2.50
Rated 4.33 out of 5
- 1 pair toe separators (one left, one right).
- Slips easily around your toes helping to protect and support them as soon as you put them on.
- Prevents your toes from making contact with each other and keeps your toes off the ground when applying nail varnish, allowing you to get creative your nail varnish!
- Uses orthotic technology designed to realign the joints and bones in your toes helping to uncrowned your toes easing pressure off your toes and ball of foot.
- Light weight and super comfortable to wear. Made from soft gel that don't not irritate your skin when wearing. Gel also massages your toes making them feel extremely comfortable whilst wearing.
- How these toe separators help with bunions. Bunions are the result of a biomechanical imbalance causing pressure to deform the big toe joint. Bunions on the big toe joint cause the big toe joint to point inwards causing the big toe joint to point outwards and causing excessive pressure on your other toes. Bunions can also cause a number of other toe and foot problems as a result.
- Can these toe separators help if you have hammer toes? Hammer toes is a condition that causes the toe joints to become deformed. These toe separators will help to straighten your toes and help to slowly get rid of your hammer toes.
- Please note, If you are wearing these inside shoes it is recommended to wear these inside shoes with a wide toe box with plenty of room. Also if you suffer from circulation problems or diabetes it is recommended to consult your doctor before wearing these toe separators.
- Machine washable
- Come with a full 30 day money back guarantee
- 2x ankle supports one for each foot.
- One size fits all
- Machine washable
- Perfect for wearing whilst running
- Breathable to keep your feet feeling fresher for longer
- Uses orthotic compression to support and protect your foot, ankle and Achilles tendon, helping to ease pressure and prevent twisting or damaging movement that could cause damage or injury.
- Made from Light weight Neoprene
- Easy to slip on design.
- Absorbs shock
- Improves stability and balance
- Ideal for treating a number of injuries and conditions including sprains, strains and Achilles tendinitis.
- 30 day money back guarantee
Footcare, Shoe insolesIf you are suffering from pain in your feet then a pair of these arch support strutz may just be what your feet need.£5.99
Rated 4.50 out of 5
- 1 pair of arch support strutz!
- One size fits which are easily slipped onto your feet without hassle.
- Provides arch support that helps to reduce tension and strain from the arch of the feet making them ideal for treating plantar fasciitis.
- Reduces foot fatigue and damage through shock. These arch supports help to cushion your feet and provide them with shock absorption preventing shock from damaging your feet.
- Reduces foot fatigue by stopping the build up of pressure underneath your feet by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Protects and support the ball of foot helping to get treat and prevent ball of foot pain including metatarsalgia.
- These arch support strutz are ideal for people with flat feet or high arches.
- Help to correct biomechanical imbalances and problems that can negatively affect your gait such over pronation and supination.
- Can be worn with or without shoes. Allowing you to wear them around the house for constant arch support and comfort.
- Helps to ease pain associated with plantar fasciitis and boost recovery.
- Stops your heel from tilting forward helping to minimize stress on the heel and toes of the foot.
Shoe insoles-1x insoles for supination and over pronation -One size fits all -Perfect for runners and sporting professionals -These insoles have rigid arch support that helps to control the way that your foot pronates during the gait cycle. Arch support helps to stop your foot from over pronating or under pronating when you walk preventing unnecessary strain on the plantar fascia and other key ligaments found in your feet. Arch support also helps to take strain off your arch making them perfect if you already have a foot injury such as plantar fasciitis and want to prevent further damage to your arches. -Supination can affect your foots ability to absorb shock exposing which can damage your feet and cause injuries such as plantar fasciitis and knee tendinitis. These insoles have been built using medical grade shock absorbing materials that help to deplete shock and stop it from damaging the bones, ligaments and tendons found in your body. -Ergonomically designed to be durable and light weight making them ideal for wearing when playing sports. -Orthotic compression helps to correct the positioning of your foot this can help to prevent unnecessary strain on your feet and can help treat conditions such as cuboid syndrome, hammer toes and bunions. -Protects and supports the ball of your foot from shock and damage via inbuilt metatarsal pads. -Improves ankle stability and balance via heel cup technology that cups around your heel preventing awkward and damaging movement of the heel and ankle.£9.99Rated 4.50 out of 5
FootcareIf you want to keep your feet soft and looking beautiful then this Hard Skin Removing foot file pedi skin is just for you. This pedi is designed quickly and efficiently remove dry dead skin and leave your feet feeling super soft, revitalized and summer ready! Features -Leave skin feeling super smooth! -Easy to use and glides effortlessly across your feet safely removing hard and dead skin from your feet. -Collect dead skin in a compact chamber that can be quickly and easily emptied into a bin when needed for clean and hygienic use. -File your feet on high or low speed settings. -Includes 1 filing plate, 1 finishing head plus 12 replacement finishing pads -Requires 4 x 1.5v AA batteries -full 30 day money back guarentee! Want to learn more about preparing your feet for summer? Check out out excellent guide here!£10.00Rated 5.00 out of 5
One size fits all 1 pair (one left, one right) If you have a foot injury then your foot will no longer be able to properly support, protect or function properly. These arch supports help to protect your foot from damage and improve support and function whilst your foot recovers. Takes strain off your arches and correct pronation and other biomechanical imbalances that can contribute to injury. Cushion pad helps to protect the arch of your foot from shock Spreads pressure evenly across the sole of your foot to prevent the build up of damaging pressure. Can be worn with or without shoes. Eases tension and strain off the plantar fascia preventing further damage and improving recovery. 30 day money back guarantee means if you are not happy with these foot arch supports then you will never be out of pocket, as you cans end them back top us within 30 days of receiving them in the post to get a full refund no questions asked! Please note: It is recommended tow ear these support inside shoes that are not too tight when wearing and have plenty of room for both your foot and support.£5.99Rated 5.00 out of 5
Shoe insolesFootreviver insoles are designed to help support your feet in the places that you need it the most, helping to make your shoes more comfortable and to prevent and treat foot injuries.£6.99
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- These insoles utilise orthotic compression technology that works to improve the natural motion and function of your feet.
- With in built arch support that at helps to take strain and tension off your arch and plantar fascia to help prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Features heel cup technology to help stabilise your heels preventing them from moving or rotating in a way that could cause damage to them.
- Lightweight and 3/4 in length means that these insoles are discrete easy to insert and are ideal for just about type of shoe.
- Ideal for treating a range of different foot injuries and complaints such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints as well as knee and back pain.
Shoe insolesThe plantar fascia is a ligament found on the sole of your foot and is designed to protect and support your foot when you walk. However, biomechanical imbalances, injury or damage to the arch can prevent this ligament from functioning properly. This can in turn increase tension and strain on your foot leaving it more susceptible to injury and foot pain. These FootReviver arch support insoles have been specially designed to support and protect the foot when the plantar fascia is unable to properly do so itself. By using orthotic compression technology that works with the natural function of your feet these insoles help to correct biomechanical imbalances and functional problems that can lead to foot injury and pain. Footreviver insoles are crafted from high quality shock absorbing materials that dampen shock that can occur when walking or running helping to minimize damage to your feet. Features£9.99
Rated 4.59 out of 5
- 1x Pair of FootReviver arch support insoles
- One size fits all. Fit's into virtually any type of shoes easily and comfortably. Available in Men's or Women's size.
- Provides your feet with the very best support and protection where you need it the most. Inbuilt arch support eases strain and prevents overstretching on key parts of your foot including your plantar fascia and achilles tendon.
- Ergonomically designed using shock absorbing medical grade materials to prevent shock from damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology helps to spread pressure evenly underneath your heels to stop your heels from hurting.
- Orthotic compression to correct the positioning and help improve foot function.
- Footreviver arch support insoles also help to correct pronation. What is pronation? Pronation is process needed to shift weight during the gait cycle. If your feet overpronate it means that your foot rolls inward excessively when your foot hits the ground during the gait cycle. If you have feet that supinate it means that your feet do not roll inwards enough and flatten completely when your foot touches the ground when you walk. Both over pronation and supination can causes excessive amounts of pressure on the feet as a result. These insole have been designed specially to stop this from happening by utilizing orthotic technology to correct the pronation in your feet. Helping to stop this excessive pronation from damaging your feet.
- These insoles come with a full 30 day money back guarantee. This Guarantee ensures peace of mind when purchasing because if you want to send your insoles back for whatever reason we will provide you with a full refund no questions asked. We will refund all postage costs too meaning you have nothing to loose when purchasing and everything to gain!
FootcareHelps to eliminate heel and foot pain and reduce foot fatigue. Main features include:£5.99
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Heel cup technology helps give your feet improved stability to prevent ankle and foot sprains.
- Designed to treat a wide variety of foot and heel pain causes.
- Realigns and repositions your foot into a more natural position making these heel pads ideal for injuries such as cuboid syndrome.
- Corrects the biomechanics and function of your feet helping to prevent supination and over pronation when you walk.
- Made from high quality medical grade silicone gel that absorbs and stops shock from damaging your heels.
- Prevents pressure building up under your heel by spreading the pressure evenly and safely across your whole foot.
- Eases tension and strain on the plantar fascia helping to treat and prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Built in heel grips to stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
Shoe insolesAre you suffering from pain in your arches that is sore and tender to the touch? This could be a sign that you have plantar fasciitis. Keeping weight and strain off your arches by correcting biomechanical imbalances in your feet is the most effective treatment for plantar fasciitis and these insoles do just that!£10.99
Rated 4.60 out of 5
- Rigid arch support that keeps your foot in the optimal position helps to eliminate excessive pronation a leading cause of plantar fasciitis. Perfect for people who are on their feet for long periods or suffer from arch and heel pain. Arch support also helps to better support your arch and prevent straining and over stretching your plantar fascia.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads supports the metatarsal bones and ball of your foot helping to get rid of ball of foot pain. Shock absorbing materials help to deplete shock making these insoles perfect if you are a runner who want to avoid shock damaging you feet.
- Heel cup technology holds your heel in place improving balance, stability and prevents twisting and spraining of your ankle.
- Orthotic compression realigns the ligaments, tendons, joints and bones in your feet helping to make your feet function better and more efficiently.
- Each insole is made from shock absorbing materials providing comfort and protection to your whole foot.
- Pronation control technology helps prevent overpronation and supination (under pronation) from damaging your feet when you walk.
Shoe insolesBy wearing a pair of these FootReviver™ insoles inside your shoes you can help to rebalance your feet and correct biomechanical and functional problems that maybe causing your damage to your feet.£9.99
Rated 4.75 out of 5
- 1X pair of Footreviver insoles (One for each foot).
- One size fits all (Uk shoe size 6-11).These footreviver insoles are designed to help treat and eliminate a number of underlining causes of foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles Tendinitis, Atrophy of the Fat Pad, cuboid sydrome, Hallux Valgus, Heel Bursitis, hammers toes aswell as other injuries that can result in foot pain.
- Built with rigid arch support that helps to keep your arch in a natural position during the gait cycle to ensure the arch is not over stretched or pronates excessively. Arch support also helps to take strain off the arch allowing your feet to heal properly if you already have a foot injury.
- Works to restore the biomechanical function of your feet when you walk. You are more susceptible to biomechanical imbalances if you have flat feet or high arches. Excessive pronation such as supination and over pronation during the gait cycle can cause levels of pressure and strain on your feet that can damage them. By working with to correct the biomechanical of your feet these insoles will help to make you run more efficiently and safer.
- These insoles have been made to be super lightweight to help to not slow you down when you run. You can also fit these insoles into a wide range of shoes quickly and easily.
- Breathable holes and made from a odour eating micro bacterial material to help keep your feet feeling fresh and free form bacteria.
- Heel grip and heel cup technology incorporated into these insoles will ensure that your feet do not slip around in your shoes and that your heel cannot not twist or move in a away that can damage your foot or ankle.
- Added metatarsal pads will help to support the balls of your feet protecting them from damage when you are running and easing ball of foot pain.
- Impact shock which can occur when you run on hard surfaces such as pavements can wreak havoc on your feet and lower limbs. These running insoles are made from durable shock absorbing material that helps to deplete shock when your foot strikes the ground as you run stopping this shock from causing damage.
- Just simply being on your feet for long periods can cause pressure to build up underneath your feet. This pressure can cause damage and injury to your feet. These footrevivers are designed to spread this pressure evenly across the sole of your foot to stop this build up of pressure and to help protect your feet no matter how long you are on your feet for.
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee.
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Ideal for wearing during high impact sports
- These insoles have added arch support to help take some of the strain off your arches when walking or running.
- Perfect for those with high arches and flat feet and who are prone to biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation.
- Our insoles use orthotic technology to correctly support and position your feet during the gait cycle to help correct biomechanical imbalances in your feet such as over pronation and under pronation helping you to avoid foot injuries.
- The best insoles for standing around in! Designed to help eliminate heel and foot pain associated with being on your feet all day. These insoles do this by preventing the build up of pressure under your feet by spreading weight evenly across your foot.
- Super light weight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoe you can think of!
- Help to absorb shock. Made out of EVA material that has special shock absorbing properties to help stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs whilst wearing them.
FootcareGel bunion pad protectors help to protect and support your big toe from further damage helping to stop your bunion from getting worse. Our pads also help to realign your big toe by supporting it in a more natural position which help to give the the very best bunion relief! -1x2 Gel Bunion Protector Corrector Splint Pad Straightener Toe Spreader Cushions -Can be used as toe separators to help separate the toes -One size fits all. -Made from light weight silicone gel -Discrete and non bulky design makes these pads perfect for wearing inside any type of shoes. -Reusable and extremely easy to clean -Comes with a full money back guarantee. If for what ever reason you are not 100% happy with your purchase, then you can return send them back to us within 30 days of receiving them to get a full no questions asked refund!£3.99Rated 5.00 out of 5
FootcareStanding or being on your feet all day can play havoc on your feet and heels. However, thanks to our new heel cushions that absorb shock, ease tension and rebalances your feet you no longer have to put up with foot or heel pain anymore!£5.99Rated 5.00 out of 5
Toe Protectors & Straighteners for hammer toesWant to ease Mortons Neuroma pain? Now you can with a pair of these pads that can be worn with or without shoes. for protection and support all day. Main features£6.00
Rated 4.67 out of 5
- 1x gel pad (1 left, 1 right).
- Easily straps around your toes to support and reposition your toes.
- Lightweight durable design makes them perfect for wearing when playing sports.
- Can be worn inside a number of differ shoes including high heels, sports and running shoes and boots.
- Prevents ball of foot pain and metatarsal by supporting the foot in a more natural position.
- Odour eating and breathable material stops your feet from getting sweaty and keeps your feet feeling fresh.
- Built in shock absorption and massaging gel helps to spreads pressure helps to keep your nerves protected all day long.
- Wearing these pads can also help to protect the ball of the foot and correct the positioning of your toes easing pressure and preventing further damage from occurring.
- Full 30 day money back guarantee, zero questions asked!
Shoe insolesEver wanted to make yourself taller? One way to boost your height is to do regular stretching exercises that can improve your posture, however this method can take a long time and results can be minimal. Another way is to wear a pair of these heel lifts that will boost your height as soon as you start wearing them inside your shoes! These heel lifts are super comfortable to wear help support your feet and stop shock from damaging them. What these heel lifts offer -1x pair gel heel lifts (one for each foot). -One size fits all. -Boost height by as much as 1.5inches with 10 individual layers. The Stack system allows you to adjust the heel hight to a height that you are most comfortable with. -Helps to correct leg length discrepancies reducing strain on your knees and hips. -Helps to support and Achilles tendon helping to prevent injuries such as Achilles tendinitis from occurring. -Made from silicone gel that absorbs shock and prevents the build up of pressure under your heel. -Discretely hidden inside your shoes so nobody knows that you are wearing them. -Improves ankle stability by cupping around and supporting your heel and ankle. Also prevents movement and twisting of the ankle that can cause damage and injury. -Added arch support helps to take strain off your arch to prevent over use injuries such as plantar fasciitis whilst wearing the insoles. If you find that these heel lifts are simply not for you for whatever reason then you can return them to us within 30 days to receive a full refund, how good is that!
£10.00Rated 5.00 out of 5
Shoe insolesEver wanted to be a little bit taller? Who doesn't? There are so many advantages of being taller. Being taller will make you look more attractive and more dominant a boost in height will also help to boost your confidence too! Making yourself taller couldn't be more easier all you have to do is slip a pair of height increasing insoles into your shoes!£10.00
Rated 4.60 out of 5
- Increases your height by as much as 2 inches! Our height increasing insoles use a layer stack system to let you quickly and easily adjust your heel height letting you find the height that you are most comfortable with.
- Absorbs shock. Made from eva shock absorbing material which prevents shocks from damaging your feet.
- No more heel pain! These insoles incorporate heel cup technology to help prevent the build up of pressure under the sole and heel of your foot by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Wear with confidence. Nobody will be able to guess that you are wearing these insoles because they are placed inside your shoes making them out of sight and out of mind!
- The perfect fit! Height increasing insoles can be slipped inside virtually any type of shoes.
- Added arch support for extra comfort and protection. Each height increasing insole provides your feet with rigid arch support helping toreduce strain on the plantar fascia and keep your feet in a comfortable and natural position to prevent injury to your feet.
Shoe insolesIf you want to be taller then simply put these shoe lifts inside your shoes and make yourself taller. Don't settle with your height when you can be taller! Increases your height by as much as 1.5 inches! Adjustable stacks allow you to control how tall you want to be, add or take away the stacks to find the height that you are most comfortable with. Discrete and out of sight. People will not know that you are wearing these insoles because they are hidden inside your shoes. The only way people will know that you are wearing them is if you tell them. These insoles are extremely comfortable to wear and are made from silicone gel that moulds to the exact shape of your feet protecting them from shock and supporting them in the correct position. One size fits all. Comes with 30 day money back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your pair of shoe lifts then you can send them back to us to receive a full refund!£7.99Rated 5.00 out of 5
Footcare, Shoe insolesNow you don't have to put up with uncomfortable high heels ever again with a pair of Shoewawa Gel high heel insoles!£4.99
Rated 4.60 out of 5
- These insoles work with the biomechanics of your feet to provide support and protection that your feet need.
- Cushions and supports your feet in key areas of the foot to prevent foot strain and injuries.
- Absorbs shock and prevents pressure from building up underneath your feet to protect them from damage.
- Stabilizes your foot and ankle helping to prevent you from twisting and spraining your ankle whilst wearing your high heels.
- Added heel grip technology to help keep your feet in place and stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
- Made from lightweight silicone gel and design to be as discrete as possible so that they do not compromise the style of your high heels!
- These insoles come with a 30 day money back guarantee, meaning that if for whatever reason your are not totally happy with your new high heel insoles you can send them back to us at Shoewawa and we promise to give you a full refund (including all postage costs).
Shoe insolesOne of the main causes of aches and pains in your feet is because of overuse injuries. You can help treat and prevent overuse injuries by wearing a pair of these orthotic insoles. Added arch support to lessen load placed on the plantar fascia ligament found in your foot. Arch support will also help to correct imbalances in your feet such as over pronation and supination a common cause of plantar fasciitis. Inbuilt heel cup helps to support your heel and prevent strain and overuse of the Achilles tendon helping to treat and prevent Achilles tendinitis. Metatarsal pads found at the front of the insoels help to support the ball of your foot and protect your metatarsal bones preventing metatarsalgia. Metatarsal pads will also help to realign your toes and prevent you from getting bunions and hammer toes. Made form shock absorbing materials to stop shock from causing damage to your feet. Durable, flexible and lightweight makes these perfect for plying sports in. One size fits all (can be cut to size to fit into virtually any type of shoe)£10.99Rated 5.00 out of 5
Shoe insolesIf you are sufffering from foot pain then a pair of orthotic insoles can help. Pronation is one of the most common causes of many foot and lower limb injuries. Orthotic insoles are designed to improve the function of your feet and prevent your feet from pronating excessively. Features Inbuilt arch support, helps take strain off the arches and prevents the foot from pronating excessively. Orthotic compression works with the function of your feet helping to correct biomechanical imbalances. memory foam layer gives upsurge foot an added layer of proctection by cushioning your foot and adapting to the motion and positioning of your foot when you walk. durable and lightweight meddling makes these insoles perfect for wearing inside sport and running shoes.£10.00Rated 5.00 out of 5
Womens Socks-3 pairs in a pack -One size fits all (4-8 ladies shoe size). -These socks are ideal for those with circulation problems and those who suffer from diabetes. These socks have a non elastic honeycomb top which moulds to the shape of your ankle keeping the sock in place all day long! Due to the fact that these socks do not use elastic tops to keep them up means that these socks will not restrict blood flow nor will they dig into your ankles or create unsightly rings around your ankles. -Made from 100% high quality soft cotton yarn that is breathable and helps to regulate temperature, keeping your feet warm in winter and cool in summer! -Machine washable up to 40c -If you are not 100% happy with your gentle grip socks then you may return them to us within 30 days of purchase to receive a full refund! See our refund page for more details.£5.99Rated 4.33 out of 5
Womens SocksHermione, Aztec and Heart Patterned design. Diabetic friendly. These socks have a gently grip top which is designed to mould and grip to the exact shape of your feet and ankles to hold the socks in place. This means that these socks do not use elastic to hold them in place and thus do not restrict blood flow to your feet or create unsightly rings around your ankles either. Uses super soft fabric material that does not irritate your skin. Made from high quality yarn comprising of 76% Cotton 19% Polyester 3% Polyamide 2% Elastane.£5.99Rated 4.00 out of 5