Footcare, Shoe insolesIf you are suffering from pain in your feet then a pair of these arch support strutz may just be what your feet need.£5.99
Rated 4.50 out of 5
- 1 pair of arch support strutz!
- One size fits which are easily slipped onto your feet without hassle.
- Provides arch support that helps to reduce tension and strain from the arch of the feet making them ideal for treating plantar fasciitis.
- Reduces foot fatigue and damage through shock. These arch supports help to cushion your feet and provide them with shock absorption preventing shock from damaging your feet.
- Reduces foot fatigue by stopping the build up of pressure underneath your feet by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Protects and support the ball of foot helping to get treat and prevent ball of foot pain including metatarsalgia.
- These arch support strutz are ideal for people with flat feet or high arches.
- Help to correct biomechanical imbalances and problems that can negatively affect your gait such over pronation and supination.
- Can be worn with or without shoes. Allowing you to wear them around the house for constant arch support and comfort.
- Helps to ease pain associated with plantar fasciitis and boost recovery.
- Stops your heel from tilting forward helping to minimize stress on the heel and toes of the foot.
Shoe insoles-1x insoles for supination and over pronation -One size fits all -Perfect for runners and sporting professionals -These insoles have rigid arch support that helps to control the way that your foot pronates during the gait cycle. Arch support helps to stop your foot from over pronating or under pronating when you walk preventing unnecessary strain on the plantar fascia and other key ligaments found in your feet. Arch support also helps to take strain off your arch making them perfect if you already have a foot injury such as plantar fasciitis and want to prevent further damage to your arches. -Supination can affect your foots ability to absorb shock exposing which can damage your feet and cause injuries such as plantar fasciitis and knee tendinitis. These insoles have been built using medical grade shock absorbing materials that help to deplete shock and stop it from damaging the bones, ligaments and tendons found in your body. -Ergonomically designed to be durable and light weight making them ideal for wearing when playing sports. -Orthotic compression helps to correct the positioning of your foot this can help to prevent unnecessary strain on your feet and can help treat conditions such as cuboid syndrome, hammer toes and bunions. -Protects and supports the ball of your foot from shock and damage via inbuilt metatarsal pads. -Improves ankle stability and balance via heel cup technology that cups around your heel preventing awkward and damaging movement of the heel and ankle.£9.99Rated 4.50 out of 5
FootcareIf you want to keep your feet soft and looking beautiful then this Hard Skin Removing foot file pedi skin is just for you. This pedi is designed quickly and efficiently remove dry dead skin and leave your feet feeling super soft, revitalized and summer ready! Features -Leave skin feeling super smooth! -Easy to use and glides effortlessly across your feet safely removing hard and dead skin from your feet. -Collect dead skin in a compact chamber that can be quickly and easily emptied into a bin when needed for clean and hygienic use. -File your feet on high or low speed settings. -Includes 1 filing plate, 1 finishing head plus 12 replacement finishing pads -Requires 4 x 1.5v AA batteries -full 30 day money back guarentee! Want to learn more about preparing your feet for summer? Check out out excellent guide here!£10.00Rated 5.00 out of 5
Shoe insolesFootreviver insoles are designed to help support your feet in the places that you need it the most, helping to make your shoes more comfortable and to prevent and treat foot injuries.£6.99
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- These insoles utilise orthotic compression technology that works to improve the natural motion and function of your feet.
- With in built arch support that at helps to take strain and tension off your arch and plantar fascia to help prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Features heel cup technology to help stabilise your heels preventing them from moving or rotating in a way that could cause damage to them.
- Lightweight and 3/4 in length means that these insoles are discrete easy to insert and are ideal for just about type of shoe.
- Ideal for treating a range of different foot injuries and complaints such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints as well as knee and back pain.
Shoe insolesThe plantar fascia is a ligament found on the sole of your foot and is designed to protect and support your foot when you walk. However, biomechanical imbalances, injury or damage to the arch can prevent this ligament from functioning properly. This can in turn increase tension and strain on your foot leaving it more susceptible to injury and foot pain. These FootReviver arch support insoles have been specially designed to support and protect the foot when the plantar fascia is unable to properly do so itself. By using orthotic compression technology that works with the natural function of your feet these insoles help to correct biomechanical imbalances and functional problems that can lead to foot injury and pain. Footreviver insoles are crafted from high quality shock absorbing materials that dampen shock that can occur when walking or running helping to minimize damage to your feet. Features£9.99
Rated 4.57 out of 5
- 1x Pair of FootReviver arch support insoles
- One size fits all. Fit's into virtually any type of shoes easily and comfortably. Available in Men's or Women's size.
- Provides your feet with the very best support and protection where you need it the most. Inbuilt arch support eases strain and prevents overstretching on key parts of your foot including your plantar fascia and achilles tendon.
- Ergonomically designed using shock absorbing medical grade materials to prevent shock from damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology helps to spread pressure evenly underneath your heels to stop your heels from hurting.
- Orthotic compression to correct the positioning and help improve foot function.
- Footreviver arch support insoles also help to correct pronation. What is pronation? Pronation is process needed to shift weight during the gait cycle. If your feet overpronate it means that your foot rolls inward excessively when your foot hits the ground during the gait cycle. If you have feet that supinate it means that your feet do not roll inwards enough and flatten completely when your foot touches the ground when you walk. Both over pronation and supination can causes excessive amounts of pressure on the feet as a result. These insole have been designed specially to stop this from happening by utilizing orthotic technology to correct the pronation in your feet. Helping to stop this excessive pronation from damaging your feet.
- These insoles come with a full 30 day money back guarantee. This Guarantee ensures peace of mind when purchasing because if you want to send your insoles back for whatever reason we will provide you with a full refund no questions asked. We will refund all postage costs too meaning you have nothing to loose when purchasing and everything to gain!
FootcareHelps to eliminate heel and foot pain and reduce foot fatigue. Main features include:£5.99
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Heel cup technology helps give your feet improved stability to prevent ankle and foot sprains.
- Designed to treat a wide variety of foot and heel pain causes.
- Realigns and repositions your foot into a more natural position making these heel pads ideal for injuries such as cuboid syndrome.
- Corrects the biomechanics and function of your feet helping to prevent supination and over pronation when you walk.
- Made from high quality medical grade silicone gel that absorbs and stops shock from damaging your heels.
- Prevents pressure building up under your heel by spreading the pressure evenly and safely across your whole foot.
- Eases tension and strain on the plantar fascia helping to treat and prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Built in heel grips to stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
Shoe insolesAre you suffering from pain in your arches that is sore and tender to the touch? This could be a sign that you have plantar fasciitis. Keeping weight and strain off your arches by correcting biomechanical imbalances in your feet is the most effective treatment for plantar fasciitis and these insoles do just that!
Rated 4.50 out of 5
- Rigid arch support that keeps your foot in the optimal position helps to eliminate excessive pronation a leading cause of plantar fasciitis. Perfect for people who are on their feet for long periods or suffer from arch and heel pain. Arch support also helps to better support your arch and prevent straining and over stretching your plantar fascia.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads supports the metatarsal bones and ball of your foot helping to get rid of ball of foot pain. Shock absorbing materials help to deplete shock making these insoles perfect if you are a runner who want to avoid shock damaging you feet.
- Heel cup technology holds your heel in place improving balance, stability and prevents twisting and spraining of your ankle.
- Orthotic compression realigns the ligaments, tendons, joints and bones in your feet helping to make your feet function better and more efficiently.
- Each insole is made from shock absorbing materials providing comfort and protection to your whole foot.
- Pronation control technology helps prevent overpronation and supination (under pronation) from damaging your feet when you walk.
Shoe insolesBy wearing a pair of these FootReviver™ insoles inside your shoes you can help to rebalance your feet and correct biomechanical and functional problems that maybe causing your damage to your feet.£9.99
Rated 4.67 out of 5
- 1X pair of Footreviver insoles (One for each foot).
- One size fits all (Uk shoe size 6-11).These footreviver insoles are designed to help treat and eliminate a number of underlining causes of foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles Tendinitis, Atrophy of the Fat Pad, cuboid sydrome, Hallux Valgus, Heel Bursitis, hammers toes aswell as other injuries that can result in foot pain.
- Built with rigid arch support that helps to keep your arch in a natural position during the gait cycle to ensure the arch is not over stretched or pronates excessively. Arch support also helps to take strain off the arch allowing your feet to heal properly if you already have a foot injury.
- Works to restore the biomechanical function of your feet when you walk. You are more susceptible to biomechanical imbalances if you have flat feet or high arches. Excessive pronation such as supination and over pronation during the gait cycle can cause levels of pressure and strain on your feet that can damage them. By working with to correct the biomechanical of your feet these insoles will help to make you run more efficiently and safer.
- These insoles have been made to be super lightweight to help to not slow you down when you run. You can also fit these insoles into a wide range of shoes quickly and easily.
- Breathable holes and made from a odour eating micro bacterial material to help keep your feet feeling fresh and free form bacteria.
- Heel grip and heel cup technology incorporated into these insoles will ensure that your feet do not slip around in your shoes and that your heel cannot not twist or move in a away that can damage your foot or ankle.
- Added metatarsal pads will help to support the balls of your feet protecting them from damage when you are running and easing ball of foot pain.
- Impact shock which can occur when you run on hard surfaces such as pavements can wreak havoc on your feet and lower limbs. These running insoles are made from durable shock absorbing material that helps to deplete shock when your foot strikes the ground as you run stopping this shock from causing damage.
- Just simply being on your feet for long periods can cause pressure to build up underneath your feet. This pressure can cause damage and injury to your feet. These footrevivers are designed to spread this pressure evenly across the sole of your foot to stop this build up of pressure and to help protect your feet no matter how long you are on your feet for.
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee.
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Ideal for wearing during high impact sports
- These insoles have added arch support to help take some of the strain off your arches when walking or running.
- Perfect for those with high arches and flat feet and who are prone to biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation.
- Our insoles use orthotic technology to correctly support and position your feet during the gait cycle to help correct biomechanical imbalances in your feet such as over pronation and under pronation helping you to avoid foot injuries.
- The best insoles for standing around in! Designed to help eliminate heel and foot pain associated with being on your feet all day. These insoles do this by preventing the build up of pressure under your feet by spreading weight evenly across your foot.
- Super light weight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoe you can think of!
- Help to absorb shock. Made out of EVA material that has special shock absorbing properties to help stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs whilst wearing them.
FootcareGel bunion pad protectors help to protect and support your big toe from further damage helping to stop your bunion from getting worse. Our pads also help to realign your big toe by supporting it in a more natural position which help to give the the very best bunion relief! -1x2 Gel Bunion Protector Corrector Splint Pad Straightener Toe Spreader Cushions -Can be used as toe separators to help separate the toes -One size fits all. -Made from light weight silicone gel -Discrete and non bulky design makes these pads perfect for wearing inside any type of shoes. -Reusable and extremely easy to clean -Comes with a full money back guarantee. If for what ever reason you are not 100% happy with your purchase, then you can return send them back to us within 30 days of receiving them to get a full no questions asked refund!£3.99Rated 5.00 out of 5
FootcareStanding or being on your feet all day can play havoc on your feet and heels. However, thanks to our new heel cushions that absorb shock, ease tension and rebalances your feet you no longer have to put up with foot or heel pain anymore!£5.99Rated 5.00 out of 5
Toe Protectors & Straighteners for hammer toesWant to ease Mortons Neuroma pain? Now you can with a pair of these pads that can be worn with or without shoes. for protection and support all day. Main features£6.00
Rated 4.67 out of 5
- 1x gel pad (1 left, 1 right).
- Easily straps around your toes to support and reposition your toes.
- Lightweight durable design makes them perfect for wearing when playing sports.
- Can be worn inside a number of differ shoes including high heels, sports and running shoes and boots.
- Prevents ball of foot pain and metatarsal by supporting the foot in a more natural position.
- Odour eating and breathable material stops your feet from getting sweaty and keeps your feet feeling fresh.
- Built in shock absorption and massaging gel helps to spreads pressure helps to keep your nerves protected all day long.
- Wearing these pads can also help to protect the ball of the foot and correct the positioning of your toes easing pressure and preventing further damage from occurring.
- Full 30 day money back guarantee, zero questions asked!
Shoe insolesEver wanted to make yourself taller? One way to boost your height is to do regular stretching exercises that can improve your posture, however this method can take a long time and results can be minimal. Another way is to wear a pair of these heel lifts that will boost your height as soon as you start wearing them inside your shoes! These heel lifts are super comfortable to wear help support your feet and stop shock from damaging them. What these heel lifts offer -1x pair gel heel lifts (one for each foot). -One size fits all. -Boost height by as much as 1.5inches with 10 individual layers. The Stack system allows you to adjust the heel hight to a height that you are most comfortable with. -Helps to correct leg length discrepancies reducing strain on your knees and hips. -Helps to support and Achilles tendon helping to prevent injuries such as Achilles tendinitis from occurring. -Made from silicone gel that absorbs shock and prevents the build up of pressure under your heel. -Discretely hidden inside your shoes so nobody knows that you are wearing them. -Improves ankle stability by cupping around and supporting your heel and ankle. Also prevents movement and twisting of the ankle that can cause damage and injury. -Added arch support helps to take strain off your arch to prevent over use injuries such as plantar fasciitis whilst wearing the insoles. If you find that these heel lifts are simply not for you for whatever reason then you can return them to us within 30 days to receive a full refund, how good is that!
£10.00Rated 5.00 out of 5
Shoe insolesEver wanted to be a little bit taller? Who doesn't? There are so many advantages of being taller. Being taller will make you look more attractive and more dominant a boost in height will also help to boost your confidence too! Making yourself taller couldn't be more easier all you have to do is slip a pair of height increasing insoles into your shoes!£10.00
Rated 4.50 out of 5
- Increases your height by as much as 2 inches! Our height increasing insoles use a layer stack system to let you quickly and easily adjust your heel height letting you find the height that you are most comfortable with.
- Absorbs shock. Made from eva shock absorbing material which prevents shocks from damaging your feet.
- No more heel pain! These insoles incorporate heel cup technology to help prevent the build up of pressure under the sole and heel of your foot by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Wear with confidence. Nobody will be able to guess that you are wearing these insoles because they are placed inside your shoes making them out of sight and out of mind!
- The perfect fit! Height increasing insoles can be slipped inside virtually any type of shoes.
- Added arch support for extra comfort and protection. Each height increasing insole provides your feet with rigid arch support helping toreduce strain on the plantar fascia and keep your feet in a comfortable and natural position to prevent injury to your feet.
Shoe insolesIf you want to be taller then simply put these shoe lifts inside your shoes and make yourself taller. Don't settle with your height when you can be taller! Increases your height by as much as 1.5 inches! Adjustable stacks allow you to control how tall you want to be, add or take away the stacks to find the height that you are most comfortable with. Discrete and out of sight. People will not know that you are wearing these insoles because they are hidden inside your shoes. The only way people will know that you are wearing them is if you tell them. These insoles are extremely comfortable to wear and are made from silicone gel that moulds to the exact shape of your feet protecting them from shock and supporting them in the correct position. One size fits all. Comes with 30 day money back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your pair of shoe lifts then you can send them back to us to receive a full refund!£7.99Rated 5.00 out of 5
Footcare, Shoe insolesNow you don't have to put up with uncomfortable high heels ever again with a pair of Shoewawa Gel high heel insoles!£4.99
Rated 4.60 out of 5
- These insoles work with the biomechanics of your feet to provide support and protection that your feet need.
- Cushions and supports your feet in key areas of the foot to prevent foot strain and injuries.
- Absorbs shock and prevents pressure from building up underneath your feet to protect them from damage.
- Stabilizes your foot and ankle helping to prevent you from twisting and spraining your ankle whilst wearing your high heels.
- Added heel grip technology to help keep your feet in place and stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
- Made from lightweight silicone gel and design to be as discrete as possible so that they do not compromise the style of your high heels!
- These insoles come with a 30 day money back guarantee, meaning that if for whatever reason your are not totally happy with your new high heel insoles you can send them back to us at Shoewawa and we promise to give you a full refund (including all postage costs).
Shoe insolesIf you are sufffering from foot pain then a pair of orthotic insoles can help. Pronation is one of the most common causes of many foot and lower limb injuries. Orthotic insoles are designed to improve the function of your feet and prevent your feet from pronating excessively. Features Inbuilt arch support, helps take strain off the arches and prevents the foot from pronating excessively. Orthotic compression works with the function of your feet helping to correct biomechanical imbalances. memory foam layer gives upsurge foot an added layer of proctection by cushioning your foot and adapting to the motion and positioning of your foot when you walk. durable and lightweight meddling makes these insoles perfect for wearing inside sport and running shoes.£10.00
Womens Socks-3 pairs in a pack -One size fits all (4-8 ladies shoe size). -These socks are ideal for those with circulation problems and those who suffer from diabetes. These socks have a non elastic honeycomb top which moulds to the shape of your ankle keeping the sock in place all day long! Due to the fact that these socks do not use elastic tops to keep them up means that these socks will not restrict blood flow nor will they dig into your ankles or create unsightly rings around your ankles. -Made from 100% high quality soft cotton yarn that is breathable and helps to regulate temperature, keeping your feet warm in winter and cool in summer! -Machine washable up to 40c -If you are not 100% happy with your gentle grip socks then you may return them to us within 30 days of purchase to receive a full refund! See our refund page for more details.
£5.99Rated 4.33 out of 5
Womens SocksHermione, Aztec and Heart Patterned design. Diabetic friendly. These socks have a gently grip top which is designed to mould and grip to the exact shape of your feet and ankles to hold the socks in place. This means that these socks do not use elastic to hold them in place and thus do not restrict blood flow to your feet or create unsightly rings around your ankles either. Uses super soft fabric material that does not irritate your skin. Made from high quality yarn comprising of 76% Cotton 19% Polyester 3% Polyamide 2% Elastane.
£5.99Rated 4.00 out of 5
Womens Socks-Stylish love heart patterned socks. -3 pairs in a pack. -One size fits all (4-8 ladies shoe size). -Sensitive feet & Diabetic friendly. These socks use a honeycomb top that grips to the exact contours of your feet to keep them up rather than an elastic top that can restrict blood flow and cause ugly rings to appear on your ankles. -These socks are long lasting and extremely comfortable. Made from tough durable yarn comprised of 76% Cotton 19% Polyester 3% Polyamide 2% Elastane. -Extremely soft and comfortable to wear -Machine washable -Come with a 30 day full money back guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your diabetic socks we promise to give a a full refund if return them to us within 30 days of receiving them!
£5.99Rated 4.67 out of 5
Womens SocksNo elastic means that these sock will not dig into your ankles nor will they restrict blood flow whilst you are wearing them making them perfect for those with sensitive feet, circulation problems or diabetes. Stylish Patterned design. Made from durable, soft & and extremely comfortable materials (76% Cotton 19% Polyester 3% Polyamide 2% Elastane). Breathable yarn ensures your feet are kept dry! Perfect for sensitive feet. Hand linked smooth toe seams. One size fits all (Ladies Shoe size 4-8).
£5.99Rated 4.00 out of 5
Womens Socks-Stylish and vibrant design -Non elastic honey comb top designed to gently grip to your feet and ankles to stop them from falling down. This ensures a comfortable fit that does not restrict blood flow, making these socks ideal for those with sensitive & swollen feet as well as those with diabetes and circulation problems. -Made from soft and long lasting fabric consisting of 76% Cotton 19% Polyester 3% Polyamide 2% Elastane -Machine washable -4-8 Ladies shoe size
£5.99Rated 5.00 out of 5
Womens Socks-These socks are made from high quality breathable yarn which help to keep your feet cool in summer and warm in winter. Non elastic = no more discomfort. These socks are non elastic and use a gently honeycomb grip to stay up! This means that these socks do not restrict blood flow nor do they dig into your ankles or create any unsightly rings around your ankles when you wear them. -Ideal for diabetic and those who suffer from circulation problems in their feet. -Made from super soft and comfortable fabric (77% Cotton 19% Polyester 2% Polyamide 2% Elastane ) making these socks perfect for those with sensisitve feet. -One size fits all (Ladies shoe size 4-8).
£5.99Rated 4.67 out of 5
Womens Socks-3 pairs in a pack -These socks do not restrict blood flow to the feet. Making them the ideal choice for those with circulation problems, swollen feet, ankles and diabetes! -These sock do not use elastic to stay up instead they use a Honey comb top that mould to the shape of your feet, helping to keep the socks in place and stop theme from falling down and do not dig into your ankles or cause unsightly marks. -Smooth Seamed hand linked toes. -Made from 100% cotton rich yarn for superior comfort and breathability. -These socks help to regulate temperature keeping your feet warm in winter and cool in summer. -One size fits all (4-8 Ladies) -Machine washable
£5.99Rated 4.83 out of 5
Womens Socks-3 pairs in a pack - Skin Coloured which will match any style shoes! -Comfortable and durable fit -Made from soft and breathable material (77% Cotton 19% Polyester 2% Polyamide 2% Elastane)! -Non elastic! These socks are non elastic and do not restrict blood flow to your feet. These socks use a gentle grip top that grips the shape of your feet and ankles to keep them in place making these socks ideal for diabetics, those who suffer from swollen feet and those with circulation problems. -Gentle grip tops ensure that these socks do not dig into the wearers ankles or create unsightly marks around them. -Come in ladies shoe size 4-8 -Hand linked toe seams -Anti-allergenic, anti-bacterial
£5.99Rated 5.00 out of 5
Shoe insolesMassaging gel insoles are designed to mould to the shape of your feet providing support and shock absorption helping you to comfortably stay on your feet all day without any aches or pains. Made from light weight silicone gel that actively absorbs shock and stops shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs. Stops the build up of pressure under your soles and heels preventing damage and heel pain. Provides arch support helping to keep strain of your plantar fascia and prevent plantar fasciitis. These insoles have been designed to help restore correct biomechanical imbalances. By correcting biomechanical imbalances such as excessive pronation these insoles help to ease pressure off your feet and prevent foot injuries from occurring. Ideal for those suffering from knee problems such as knee tendonitis. Comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. No questions asked.£9.00Rated 5.00 out of 5
Shoe insolesAlways on your feet? Suffering from foot and heel pain? If so then a pair of these gel insoles can help to take pressure off your feet and ease your pain once and for all. Features 1x pair of gel insoles One size fits all Honeycomb design adapts to the shape and contours of your feet providing you with a custom level of support and protection. Excellent silicone gel shock absorption helps to stop shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs. Ideal for treat a wide range of foot and lower limb complaints including metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, shin splints, and knee pain. Orthotic technology supports the arch of your foot and prevents biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination from causing excessive strain on key parts of your feet and lower limbs. Ideal for runners and athletes. Ideal for those who are on their feet for long periods. The silicone gel is designed to help stop the build up of damaging pressure underneath your feet and heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot. Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee so you have nothing to loose by buying a pair.£10.99Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Take a hike in our men's hiking socks specially developed to keep your feet feeling warm and snug inside your boots no matter how cold it is.
- 3 pairs in a pack
- One size fits all (Uk shoe size 6-11)
- Perfect for hiking boots or normal shoes
- Hard wearing and long lasting
- These socks are extremely Light weight and do not bulk up your shoes or boots whilst wearing them.
- Helps keep your feet feeling comfortable all day long.
- Made from breathable cotton to keep you feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Elasticated ankles to help keep the socks up and stop them from slipping down
£4.99Rated 5.00 out of 5
Mens Socks3 pairs in a pack One size fits all (Uk 6-11 mens shoe size) Theses men's diabetic socks feature a gentle grip top that grips to the top of your ankle to keep the socks from slipping down. This gentle grip top moulds to the exact shape of your feet and is not elasticated meaning that these socks will not dig into your ankles and will not create any ugly marks around your ankles either. Smooth toe seam Suitable for those with sensitive feet and diabetes Machine washable Made from lightweight and durable fabric consisting of 74% Cotton 21% Polyester 4% Polyamide 1% Elastane
£5.99Rated 4.57 out of 5
Mens Socks3 pairs in a pack No more elastic. No more discomfort or ugly marks on your ankles. These socks use a gentle grip top instead of an elasticated top to keep the socks from falling down. This gentle grip top shapes and grips itself to the exact contours of your foot and ankle for the perfect comfortable fit! These socks are ideal for people who suffer from diabetes or have sensitive or swollen feet. Made from Marl: 67% Cotton 27% Polyester 3% Polyamide 3% Elastane, Plain: 65% Cotton 19% Polyester 14% Polyamide 2% Elastane Machine washable Breathable design ensures that your feet stay dry and helps to better regulate your foots temperature helping to keep your feet feeling warm in winter and cool in summer.
£5.99Rated 5.00 out of 5
Footcare2x metatarsal pads (One for each foot). One size fits all Provides cushioning support and protection to the metatarsal bones and ball of your feet. Made form shock absorbing silicone gel to help stop shock and pressure building up and damaging your feet. Ideal for providing comfort and relief for foot conditions such as Metatarasalgia, Mortons Neuroma and Fat pad atrophy.£7.99Rated 4.00 out of 5
Toe Protectors & Straighteners for hammer toesEase ball of foot pain and get back on your feet with a pair of these silicone gel metatarsal pads. Main Features£7.99
Rated 4.75 out of 5
- 1x pair metatarsal pads one for each foot.
- One size fits all.
- Toe loop easily hooks around the big toe keeping it in place whilst supporting the ball of your foot.
- Prevents hard skin and calluses forming on toes and on the ball of your foot.
- Made from medical grade silicone gel that adapts to the shape and contours of your foot and absorbs shock. The silicone gel will also help redistribute weight and pressure across the ball of your foot helping to prevent the build up of damaging pressure.
- Supports the toes and metatarsal bones in the correct and most natural position.
- Ideal for treating other foot conditions such as bunions and Morton neuroma.
- Light weight and can be worn inside just about any type of shoes.
- Machine washable and made from odour eating materials to prevent bacteria from growing and reducing rick of infections.
Shoe insolesThe most prevalent cause of heel pain is Plantar Fasciitis which is inflammation or tearing of the Plantar fascia (thick connective tissue that forms the arch of the foot and is attached to the heel). Plantar fasciitis typically brought on if heavy stress is placed on the plantar fascia, causing micro tears in the ligament fibers to form, (particularly in places that attach to the heel bone). Plantar fasciitis can afflict anyone, however it is more commonly found in people who suffer from obesity, diabetes, those with flat-feet, people with high arches, runners and athletes. A doctor will usually give patients with plantar fascitiis anti-inflammatory drugs to helps reduce inflammation however these drugs only mask the symptoms. To get rid of plantar fasciitis for good you need to eliminate the underlining causes! There are alots of different causes of Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs Constant over-training of the feet and unnatural loads put on the feet (often result of biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination) is one of the most common causes of plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis can also be caused by ill fitting shoes that have a high heel or shoes that do not properly support the feet and can even be caused by just standing around for too long on your feet! So how do we fix these issues? Wearing arch support insoles can help!£12.00Rated 5.00 out of 5
Shoe insolesShock absorbing insole help to prevent shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs. Made from lightweight and durable EVA material making them the perfect choice for everyday shoes. Utilizes orthotic arch support technology to support the the key stages of the gait cycle and prevent excessive strain on the plantar fascia. These insoles help to prevent biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination which can lead to foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis by realigning your your feet into the correct position. Stops pressure from building up underneath your heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your entire foot, ensuring supreme comfort not matter how long you are on your feet for!
Shoe insolesMain features
- Eases heel and foot pain
- Available in size 5-7 & 8-11
- Light weight durable design make these perfect for fitting into running shoes and trainers.
- Breathable holes located on the insoles help to circulate air around your feet helping to keep them feeling fresh and sweat free.
- Made from shock absorbing material to prevent shock from causing damage to your lower limbs.
- Ideal for people who have high arches, flat feet or suffer from over pronation and supination leading causes of foot and heel pain.
- Memory foam top layer moulds to the exact shape of your feet giving you support where you need it the most. Memory foam also helps to spreads weight evenly across the soles of you feet preventing the build up of damaging pressure underneath your feet.
- Prevents and treat a whole host of different foot and lower limb injuries inducing Morton's neuroma, metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, ankle instabilities, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints, runners knee and jumpers knee.
- No more ball of foot pain. Inbuilt metatarsal pad supports and protects the ball of your foot and metatarsal bones.
- Rigid arch support helps to protect your feet from strain and correct the function of your feet during the gait cycle.
Shoe insolesHelps prevent and treat plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is a very common cause of heel and foot pain and is caused when the plantar fascia which supports the arch of our foot becomes and inflamed. Inflammation of the plantar fascia can be triggered by excessive strain and pressure on the arch of our feet, this strain and pressure can be caused by a number of different factors. One of the main contributing factors of strain and pressure on our feet is having high arches or flat feet which can affect the pronation of our feet! Pronation is necessary during the gait cycle to help shift weight and propel us forward when walking however too much or too little pronation of the feet can cause excessive strain and pressure on our feet to build up and this over time can damage the plantar fascia leading to plantar fasciitis. By wearing a pair of our shoewawa arch support insoles you can help better support your high arches or flat feet, correct your pronation and take strain of the plantar fascia. By providing your feet with optimal arch support you can help to position your feet into a more natural position and stop the arches of your feet from over stretching and becoming inflamed.£10.00Rated 4.63 out of 5
FootcareThe Shoewawa hard skin remover pedi spin is the fastest and easiest way to get rid of hard skin on your feet. Features£10.99
Rated 4.67 out of 5
- Safe and easy to use.
- Effortlessly removes dry hard skin from your feet.
- Leaves your skin perfectly smooth and soft after just 1 use!
- Light weight and compact design means that this micro pedi can be taken with you anywhere!
- Makes a perfect gift.
- Leaves no mess! Collects skin shaving inside a small chamber that can easily be then dispensed into a bin when you have finished using the micro pedi. Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee meaning that if you are not 100% satisfied with your new hard skin remover you can simply return it to us within 30 days of receiving the item to receive a full refund including all postage costs. How good is that!
FootcareGel heel cups to help protect your heels from shock and pressure.£6.50
Rated 4.50 out of 5
- 1X pair of gel heel ups (1 left and and 1 right heel cup).
- One size fits all.
- Made from silicone gel that absorbs shock and spreads pressure evenly throughout your heel preventing this pressure form building up and damaging your feet.
- Moulds to the shape of your heel for optimal support an comfort.
- Cups and supports your heel improving stability in your heel and foot.
- Lightweight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoe imaginable!
- 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not 100% happy with your gel heel cups you can send them back to us to get a full refund, no questions asked!
FootcareShoes too big? Stop your feet from slipping around in your shoes with a pair of these Shoewawa heel grips!£1.99
Rated 4.80 out of 5
- 1X heel grips (1 left and 1 right.)
- Made from soft suede material that does not irritate the skin when worn.
- Helps to prevent blisters! If your feet move around inside your shoes this can cause friction which can cause the layers of your skin to separate and fill with liquid. Heel grips help to keep your feet from moving around and stop blisters from developing.
- Soft suede designed to help stop your shoes digging into your heel and ankle.
- Can be easily fitted to just about any type of shoe!
- Helps to stabilize your heel inside your shoes and prevent twisting and spraining your ankle.