Toe Protectors & Straighteners for hammer toesWhat do these toe separators do? Wearing these toe separators can help to correct a number of problems that maybe affecting your toes and the balls of your feet. Can also be used to apply nail varnish quickly and easily with mess!£2.50
- 1 pair toe separators (one left, one right).
- Slips easily around your toes helping to protect and support them as soon as you put them on.
- Prevents your toes from making contact with each other and keeps your toes off the ground when applying nail varnish, allowing you to get creative your nail varnish!
- Uses orthotic technology designed to realign the joints and bones in your toes helping to uncrowned your toes easing pressure off your toes and ball of foot.
- Light weight and super comfortable to wear. Made from soft gel that don't not irritate your skin when wearing. Gel also massages your toes making them feel extremely comfortable whilst wearing.
- How these toe separators help with bunions. Bunions are the result of a biomechanical imbalance causing pressure to deform the big toe joint. Bunions on the big toe joint cause the big toe joint to point inwards causing the big toe joint to point outwards and causing excessive pressure on your other toes. Bunions can also cause a number of other toe and foot problems as a result.
- Can these toe separators help if you have hammer toes? Hammer toes is a condition that causes the toe joints to become deformed. These toe separators will help to straighten your toes and help to slowly get rid of your hammer toes.
- Please note, If you are wearing these inside shoes it is recommended to wear these inside shoes with a wide toe box with plenty of room. Also if you suffer from circulation problems or diabetes it is recommended to consult your doctor before wearing these toe separators.
- Machine washable
- Come with a full 30 day money back guarantee
- 2x ankle supports one for each foot.
- One size fits all
- Machine washable
- Perfect for wearing whilst running
- Breathable to keep your feet feeling fresher for longer
- Uses orthotic compression to support and protect your foot, ankle and Achilles tendon, helping to ease pressure and prevent twisting or damaging movement that could cause damage or injury.
- Made from Light weight Neoprene
- Easy to slip on design.
- Absorbs shock
- Improves stability and balance
- Ideal for treating a number of injuries and conditions including sprains, strains and Achilles tendinitis.
- 30 day money back guarantee
Footcare, Shoe insolesIf you are suffering from pain in your feet then a pair of these arch support strutz may just be what your feet need.£5.99
- 1 pair of arch support strutz!
- One size fits which are easily slipped onto your feet without hassle.
- Provides arch support that helps to reduce tension and strain from the arch of the feet making them ideal for treating plantar fasciitis.
- Reduces foot fatigue and damage through shock. These arch supports help to cushion your feet and provide them with shock absorption preventing shock from damaging your feet.
- Reduces foot fatigue by stopping the build up of pressure underneath your feet by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Protects and support the ball of foot helping to get treat and prevent ball of foot pain including metatarsalgia.
- These arch support strutz are ideal for people with flat feet or high arches.
- Help to correct biomechanical imbalances and problems that can negatively affect your gait such over pronation and supination.
- Can be worn with or without shoes. Allowing you to wear them around the house for constant arch support and comfort.
- Helps to ease pain associated with plantar fasciitis and boost recovery.
- Stops your heel from tilting forward helping to minimize stress on the heel and toes of the foot.
Shoe insoles-1x insoles for supination and over pronation -One size fits all -Perfect for runners and sporting professionals -These insoles have rigid arch support that helps to control the way that your foot pronates during the gait cycle. Arch support helps to stop your foot from over pronating or under pronating when you walk preventing unnecessary strain on the plantar fascia and other key ligaments found in your feet. Arch support also helps to take strain off your arch making them perfect if you already have a foot injury such as plantar fasciitis and want to prevent further damage to your arches. -Supination can affect your foots ability to absorb shock exposing which can damage your feet and cause injuries such as plantar fasciitis and knee tendinitis. These insoles have been built using medical grade shock absorbing materials that help to deplete shock and stop it from damaging the bones, ligaments and tendons found in your body. -Ergonomically designed to be durable and light weight making them ideal for wearing when playing sports. -Orthotic compression helps to correct the positioning of your foot this can help to prevent unnecessary strain on your feet and can help treat conditions such as cuboid syndrome, hammer toes and bunions. -Protects and supports the ball of your foot from shock and damage via inbuilt metatarsal pads. -Improves ankle stability and balance via heel cup technology that cups around your heel preventing awkward and damaging movement of the heel and ankle.£9.99
FootcareIf you want to keep your feet soft and looking beautiful then this Hard Skin Removing foot file pedi skin is just for you. This pedi is designed quickly and efficiently remove dry dead skin and leave your feet feeling super soft, revitalized and summer ready! Features -Leave skin feeling super smooth! -Easy to use and glides effortlessly across your feet safely removing hard and dead skin from your feet. -Collect dead skin in a compact chamber that can be quickly and easily emptied into a bin when needed for clean and hygienic use. -File your feet on high or low speed settings. -Includes 1 filing plate, 1 finishing head plus 12 replacement finishing pads -Requires 4 x 1.5v AA batteries -full 30 day money back guarentee! Want to learn more about preparing your feet for summer? Check out out excellent guide here!£10.00
UncategorizedOne size fits all 1 pair (one left, one right) If you have a foot injury then your foot will no longer be able to properly support, protect or function properly. These arch supports help to protect your foot from damage and improve support and function whilst your foot recovers. Takes strain off your arches and correct pronation and other biomechanical imbalances that can contribute to injury. Cushion pad helps to protect the arch of your foot from shock Spreads pressure evenly across the sole of your foot to prevent the build up of damaging pressure. Can be worn with or without shoes. Eases tension and strain off the plantar fascia preventing further damage and improving recovery. 30 day money back guarantee means if you are not happy with these foot arch supports then you will never be out of pocket, as you cans end them back top us within 30 days of receiving them in the post to get a full refund no questions asked! Please note: It is recommended tow ear these support inside shoes that are not too tight when wearing and have plenty of room for both your foot and support.£5.99
Shoe insolesFootreviver insoles are designed to help support your feet in the places that you need it the most, helping to make your shoes more comfortable and to prevent and treat foot injuries.£6.99
- These insoles utilise orthotic compression technology that works to improve the natural motion and function of your feet.
- With in built arch support that at helps to take strain and tension off your arch and plantar fascia to help prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Features heel cup technology to help stabilise your heels preventing them from moving or rotating in a way that could cause damage to them.
- Lightweight and 3/4 in length means that these insoles are discrete easy to insert and are ideal for just about type of shoe.
- Ideal for treating a range of different foot injuries and complaints such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints as well as knee and back pain.
- 1x pair of Orthotic insoles can be worn for everyday wear and sports!
- Provides the very best arch support to ease and prevent pain
- Ideal for people who are on their feet all day, the memory foam top layer helps to improve shoe comfort and reduce foot fatigue
- Prevents over pronation and other bio-mechanical imbalances that can cause extra strain on the arches of your feet
- Deep heel cup prevent harmful movement of your heel and ankle stopping foot srpains and strains
- Metatarsal pad helps to cushion the metatarsal area reducing ball of foot pain caused by pressure and impact
Shoe insolesIf suffer from foot or heel pain and you have flat feet, high arches, overpronation, supination or plantar fasciitis then pair of these arch support insoles by Footreviver will help you! The plantar fascia is a ligament found on the sole of your foot and is designed to protect and support your foot when you walk. However, biomechanical imbalances, injury or damage to the arch can prevent this ligament from functioning properly. This can in turn increase tension and strain on your foot leaving it more susceptible to injury and foot pain. These FootReviver arch support insoles have been specially designed to support and protect the foot when the plantar fascia is unable to properly do so itself. By using orthotic compression technology that works with the natural function of your feet these insoles help to correct biomechanical imbalances and functional problems that can lead to foot injury and pain. Footreviver insoles are crafted from high quality shock absorbing materials that dampen shock that can occur when walking or running helping to minimize damage to your feet. Features£9.99
- 1x Pair of FootReviver arch support insoles
- One size fits all. Fit's into virtually any type of shoes easily and comfortably. Available in Men's or Women's size.
- Provides your feet with the very best support and protection where you need it the most. Inbuilt arch support eases strain and prevents overstretching on key parts of your foot including your plantar fascia and achilles tendon.
- Ergonomically designed using shock absorbing medical grade materials to prevent shock from damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology helps to spread pressure evenly underneath your heels to stop your heels from hurting.
- Orthotic compression to correct the positioning and help improve foot function.
- Footreviver arch support insoles also help to correct pronation. What is pronation? Pronation is process needed to shift weight during the gait cycle. If your feet overpronate it means that your foot rolls inward excessively when your foot hits the ground during the gait cycle. If you have feet that supinate it means that your feet do not roll inwards enough and flatten completely when your foot touches the ground when you walk. Both over pronation and supination can causes excessive amounts of pressure on the feet as a result. These insole have been designed specially to stop this from happening by utilizing orthotic technology to correct the pronation in your feet. Helping to stop this excessive pronation from damaging your feet.
- These insoles come with a full 30 day money back guarantee. This Guarantee ensures peace of mind when purchasing because if you want to send your insoles back for whatever reason we will provide you with a full refund no questions asked. We will refund all postage costs too meaning you have nothing to loose when purchasing and everything to gain!
- 1x pair arch support insoles
- Designed to promote better foot function and prevent overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis
- A perfect choice for those with collapsed or high arches
- Can be trimmed to the right size to fit inside any type of shoes with ease
- Super light weight and flexible construction
Shoe insolesPlantar fasciitis is extremely common among runners due to the high amount of pressure and sprain that they put their feet under. That is why if you are a runner you should keep your feet protected and these insoles do just that!£9.99
- 1x pair arch support insoles
- Features inbuilt arch support designed to improve the way that your feet function and take strain and pressure off your arches
- Ideal for runners with flat feet
- Helps to keep you on your feet if you have plantar fasciitis
- Prevents your feet from pronating too much during gait
- Genuine Footreviver Blue Sport insoles
- Enhanced shock absorption and support for running and sport use
- Corrects pronation in your feet for better foot function
- Eases foot and heel pain linked with plantar fasciitis
- Memory foam top layer molds to the shape of your feet for serious comfort and support
- Perfect for people who stand for long periods
- Corrects pronation in flat or high arches feet
- Made from light weight durable materials
- Proven to help reduce strain and pressure on your arches helping to prevent plantar fasciitis and other foot injuries
- Shock absorbing design helps stop shock from causing damage to your feet
- Perfect for runners and people who are on their feet a lot
- Can be trimmed to size for the perfect fit
- Designed to help soothe foot pain
- Keeps you on your feet if you are suffering from an injury
- Memory foam for the very best comfort
- Heel cup keeps your feet supported all day long
- Ideal for normal everyday shoes as well as sports and running shoes
- Breathable design helps to circulate air around your feet keeping them dry and feeling fresh
- Features Footreviver's orthotic arch support patented technology to help improve the way that your foot functions and eliminate common imbalances linked to injury
- Proven to quickly and dramatically improve plantar fasciitis pain and symptoms
- Prevents excessive over pronation and supination
- Ideal for people who have flat feet
- Ergonomically designed to help spread pressure underneath your feet preventing foot aches and pains from developing
- Over pronation and shock are among the leading causes of plantar fasciitis that is why these insoles have been created to tackle both of these issues
- Re-positions your feet into the most natural and comfortable position helping to prevent over pronation
- Made from highly durable and shock resistant materials
- Orthopedic heel cup and contoured shape to help better support your foot during high-impact sporting activities
- Made to be breathable and odor-absorbent for fresher feet
FootcareHelps to eliminate heel and foot pain and reduce foot fatigue. Main features include:£5.99
- Heel cup technology helps give your feet improved stability to prevent ankle and foot sprains.
- Designed to treat a wide variety of foot and heel pain causes.
- Realigns and repositions your foot into a more natural position making these heel pads ideal for injuries such as cuboid syndrome.
- Corrects the biomechanics and function of your feet helping to prevent supination and over pronation when you walk.
- Made from high quality medical grade silicone gel that absorbs and stops shock from damaging your heels.
- Prevents pressure building up under your heel by spreading the pressure evenly and safely across your whole foot.
- Eases tension and strain on the plantar fascia helping to treat and prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Built in heel grips to stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
- Can be inserted into just about any type of shoe quickly and easily
- Helps stop heel spurs from developing or getting worse
- Heel cup helps to spread pressure underneath your heels preventing heel pain
- Perfect for people who find themselves on their feet all day
- Arch support prevents overstretching and overuse of the plantar fascia
- Can help to treat a number of different foot related injuries including plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis
- Heel support cradles your heels easing heel pain and improving stability
- Built to be as lightweight as possible to prevent foot fatigue and your shoes feeling bulky when wearing
- Arch support prevents over pronation when you walk
- Excellent shock absorbing properties
- Good for wearing inside work boots for people who work long shifts on their feet
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Combats against the main causes of plantar fasciitis
- Improves stability and balance in the heels and ankles
- Helps prevent strains an sprains to the ankle
- Can be worn to treat Achilles tendinitis
- Provides rigid heel and arch support
- Prevents the build up of pressure underneath the heel
- Provides optimum arch and heel support
- Gives your feet extra stability and balance where you need it the most
- Eliminates strain and pressure on the plantar fascia via orthotic compression
- Proven to help stop heel spurs from developing
- Perfect for people who are on their feet all day and suffer from heel pain and aches
- Ultra lightweight and non bulky
- 1x pair of insoles (Left & right)
- Available sizes include "Mens" and "Womens".
- Inbuilt arch support, metatarsal support, heel cup and heel pad.
- Made from shock absorbing EVA material
- Machine washable
- These FootReviver insoles come with a full 30 day money back guarantee which means if you are not happy with your new insoles you can simply send them to us within 30 days of purchase to receive a full refund, no questions asked!
Why choose these insoles?FootReviver insoles will give help your feet function more efficiently, with less strain and tension and will help to protect your from excessive strain, pressure and shock to help you stay pain and injury free. FootReviver insoles feature a range of different technologies to help do this including:
- Specially designed to realign, support and re-position your feet helping to correct common bio-mechanical imbalances and functional problems that are linked to foot and lower limb injuries.
- Inbuilt are support to help take strain and pressure off your plantar fascia helping to prevent the most common form of foot pain plantar fasciitis.
- Excessive pronation is one of the leading causes of foot injury in adults however these insoles use Orthotic compression and support that is designed to help stop your feet from pronating excessively when you walk
- Built to be super light weight so that they do not weight down your feet or cause foot fatigue
- Heel cup technology cups around your heels giving you more balance and stability.
- Metatarsal pad helps to support the balls of your feet preventing metatarsalgia.
- Made from medical grade shock absorbing EVA material designed to limit shock to your feet and lower limbs.
- Memory foam top layer helps to give your feet extra comfort and bounce inside your shoes.
- Perfect for runners suffering from foot and heel pain
- Provides instant foot pain relief via orthotic support
- Corrects improper bio-mechanics that can contribute to injury
- Perfect choice for people who have flat feet or high arches and are more likely to develop foot injuries
- 30 day money back guarantee ensures your never left out of pocket if the insoles do not live up to expectations
- Helps to treat the most common underlining cause of foot pain
- Re-balances your feet to help keep as much pressure off your foot as possible
- Memory foam layer helps keep your feet more comfortable
- Features excellent shock absorption
- Metatarsal pad to ease and prevent ball of foot pain
- Perfect for people who stand for long periods on hard surfaces
- Helps to control how your feet function and corrects any imbalances that can cause injury
- Proven to help ease plantar fasciitis pain
- Memory foam layer helps cushion and improve shoe comfort
- Can be inserting inside many different types of shoes
- Heel cup and pad helps to protect your heels from damaging pressure and strain
- Great for people who are often on their feet all day and suffer from foot fatigue and aches
- Can be worn for improving foot support, stability and for better motion control
- Helps to improve heel stability and balance
- Prevents shock from causing damage to your feet
- Fixes your pronation by re-positioning and realigning your feet when you walk
- The ideal choice for people who have flat feet or collapsed arches
- Available for both men and women
- Utilizes FootReviver's own patented orthotic support technology to provide your feet with the very best support needed to ease and prevent foot pain
- Corrects the way that you walk and run by re aligning your feet into the correct position
- Eases foot pain linked with flat feet or high arches
- Shock absorbing soles deplete shock stopping it from hurting your feet and lower limbs
- Perfect for plantar fasciitis, shin splints, knee tendinitis and general foot and heel pain
- 1x pair orthotic supporting insoles
- Provides the optimal amount of arch support
- Stops your feet from pronating too much or too little
- Made from durable and ultra lightweight carbon fiber material
- Prevents shock from hurting your feet
- Heel cup helps to stabilize your foot and ankle and stop heel pain
- Can be trimmed to size for the perfect fit
- Helps to prevent over pronation the leading cause of plantar fasciitis
- Can be worn for general use, sport and/or running
- Features heel cup and pad to help prevent heel aches and pain
- Rigid arch support to relieve strain and pressure of flat or high arches feet
- Includes specially developed metatarsal pad to help treat and ease metatarsalgia
- Breathable holes help to keep your feet sweat and odorless
Shoe insolesAre you suffering from pain in your arches that is sore and tender to the touch? This could be a sign that you have plantar fasciitis. Keeping weight and strain off your arches by correcting biomechanical imbalances in your feet is the most effective treatment for plantar fasciitis and these insoles do just that!£10.99
- Rigid arch support that keeps your foot in the optimal position helps to eliminate excessive pronation a leading cause of plantar fasciitis. Perfect for people who are on their feet for long periods or suffer from arch and heel pain. Arch support also helps to better support your arch and prevent straining and over stretching your plantar fascia.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads supports the metatarsal bones and ball of your foot helping to get rid of ball of foot pain. Shock absorbing materials help to deplete shock making these insoles perfect if you are a runner who want to avoid shock damaging you feet.
- Heel cup technology holds your heel in place improving balance, stability and prevents twisting and spraining of your ankle.
- Orthotic compression realigns the ligaments, tendons, joints and bones in your feet helping to make your feet function better and more efficiently.
- Each insole is made from shock absorbing materials providing comfort and protection to your whole foot.
- Pronation control technology helps prevent overpronation and supination (under pronation) from damaging your feet when you walk.
- Will help to prevent over pronation
- Designed to help realign your feet and lower body
- Prevents pressure on the forefoot, arches and heels
- Eases strained and tired tired
- Memory foam layer for enhanced cushioning
- Hard wearing and long lasting
- Will Fit inside most types of low heeled footwear
- Reduces risk of developing plantar fasciitis and other foot injuries if you have flat feet
- Made from medical grade shock absorbing materials for the very best shock absorption
- Stops excessive pronation by utilizing orthotc compression technology to correct the way your feet function when you walk or run
- Made to be as lightweight as possible
- Memory foam top for better shoe comfort
- Ideal for runner's with plantar fasciitis
- Made from high quality shock absorbing insoles to provide the best level of shock absorption necessary to protect your feet
- In built arch support helps to keep strain and pressure off key your plantar fascia so that your plantar fascia can make a full and proper recovery
- Suitable for flat and high arches
- Can be worn for sports or general everyday use
- Inbuilt arch support helps to combat against strain and pressure
- Tackles the main causes of foot pain by encouraging proper foot function
- Suitable for people with flat feet
- Hard wearing and will survive even the most vigorous exercise regimes
- Light weight design makes them great for running in
- Solid shell heel cup helps give your heels better stability and prevents heel sprains and strains
Shoe insolesBy wearing a pair of these FootReviver™ insoles inside your shoes you can help to rebalance your feet and correct biomechanical and functional problems that maybe causing your damage to your feet.£9.99
- 1X pair of Footreviver insoles (One for each foot).
- One size fits all (Uk shoe size 6-11).These footreviver insoles are designed to help treat and eliminate a number of underlining causes of foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles Tendinitis, Atrophy of the Fat Pad, cuboid sydrome, Hallux Valgus, Heel Bursitis, hammers toes aswell as other injuries that can result in foot pain.
- Built with rigid arch support that helps to keep your arch in a natural position during the gait cycle to ensure the arch is not over stretched or pronates excessively. Arch support also helps to take strain off the arch allowing your feet to heal properly if you already have a foot injury.
- Works to restore the biomechanical function of your feet when you walk. You are more susceptible to biomechanical imbalances if you have flat feet or high arches. Excessive pronation such as supination and over pronation during the gait cycle can cause levels of pressure and strain on your feet that can damage them. By working with to correct the biomechanical of your feet these insoles will help to make you run more efficiently and safer.
- These insoles have been made to be super lightweight to help to not slow you down when you run. You can also fit these insoles into a wide range of shoes quickly and easily.
- Breathable holes and made from a odour eating micro bacterial material to help keep your feet feeling fresh and free form bacteria.
- Heel grip and heel cup technology incorporated into these insoles will ensure that your feet do not slip around in your shoes and that your heel cannot not twist or move in a away that can damage your foot or ankle.
- Added metatarsal pads will help to support the balls of your feet protecting them from damage when you are running and easing ball of foot pain.
- Impact shock which can occur when you run on hard surfaces such as pavements can wreak havoc on your feet and lower limbs. These running insoles are made from durable shock absorbing material that helps to deplete shock when your foot strikes the ground as you run stopping this shock from causing damage.
- Just simply being on your feet for long periods can cause pressure to build up underneath your feet. This pressure can cause damage and injury to your feet. These footrevivers are designed to spread this pressure evenly across the sole of your foot to stop this build up of pressure and to help protect your feet no matter how long you are on your feet for.
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee.
- Features deep heel cup that stabilizes and supports your heel and ankle
- Inbuilt arch support prevents strain and pressure damaging your plantar fascia
- Stops your feet from over pronating when you walk
- Recommended for people with flat feet or high arches
- Available for both men and women
- Shock absorption helps protect your feet from shock when running
- 1x pair of running orthotic insoles
- Ideal for those with flat feet and suffer from foot pain
- Inbuilt arch support helps treat and prevent common overuse foot injuries linked to running such as plantar fasciitis.
- Absorbs Moisture to keep your feet dry, fresh and healthy
- Ideal for sport and running
- Will fit into most shoes with ease
- Patented heel cup technology provides wrap-around comfort and shock absorption
Shoe insolesShock can cause your plantar fasciitis to worsen that is why protecting your feet from shock if you have plantar fasciitis is very important. These insoles have been made by the very best shock absorbing materials in order to stop shock from making your plantar fasciitis worse.£10.99
- Made from the very best shock absorbing materials for maximum protection against shock damage when running or walking
- In built arch support makes these insoles ideal for people with high arches or flat feet
- Helps to train your feet to walk properly
- Proven to reduce plantar fasciitis by up to 75% after just 1 week use
- Made to be lightweight for running
- Ideal for people who are on their feet all day and suffer from foot fatigue and aches
Shoe insolesIf you have plantar fasciitis shock can often make it worse. That is why you should wear soem good quality shock absorbing insoles.£10.99
- EVA material and solid shell heel cup helps to prevent shock from making your plantar fasciitis worse
- Features orthotic arch support compression technology to keep your feet better supported
- Helps to keep you on your feet when you have plantar fasciitis
- Restores your pronation to the optimal amount
- Helps to treat a number of common injuries including plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints, runners knee and jumper knee
- Orthotic heel cup for shock absorption
- Ideal for high arches and flat feet
- Motion control technology corrects the way that your foot functions preventing over pronation and supination
- Provides comfort for strained and aching feet
- Anti-bacterial top cover to prevent bacteria build up
- Inbuilt arch support helps to better support the transversal and longitudinal arches
- Ideal for wearing during high impact sports
- These insoles have added arch support to help take some of the strain off your arches when walking or running.
- Perfect for those with high arches and flat feet and who are prone to biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation.
- Our insoles use orthotic technology to correctly support and position your feet during the gait cycle to help correct biomechanical imbalances in your feet such as over pronation and under pronation helping you to avoid foot injuries.
- The best insoles for standing around in! Designed to help eliminate heel and foot pain associated with being on your feet all day. These insoles do this by preventing the build up of pressure under your feet by spreading weight evenly across your foot.
- Super light weight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoe you can think of!
- Help to absorb shock. Made out of EVA material that has special shock absorbing properties to help stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs whilst wearing them.
- 1x pair arch support insoles
- Prevents your feet from over pronating when walking or running
- Ideal for people with either collapsed arches or high arches
- Made from shock absorbing carbon fiber that absorbs shock
- Solid heel cup shell gives your feet more stability and balance
- Features a full 30 day money back guarantee meaning you have nothing to lose if you dont like the insoles
- Purposefully developed to stop excessive pronation when you walk
- Great for everyday and sport use
- Heel cup protects your heel and prevents heel spurs from developing
- Arch support helps to reduces pressure and strain on your arch
- Lightweight construction stops your shoes from feeling bulky or weighed down
- Suitable for people with flat feet
FootcareGel bunion pad protectors help to protect and support your big toe from further damage helping to stop your bunion from getting worse. Our pads also help to realign your big toe by supporting it in a more natural position which help to give the the very best bunion relief! -1x2 Gel Bunion Protector Corrector Splint Pad Straightener Toe Spreader Cushions -Can be used as toe separators to help separate the toes -One size fits all. -Made from light weight silicone gel -Discrete and non bulky design makes these pads perfect for wearing inside any type of shoes. -Reusable and extremely easy to clean -Comes with a full money back guarantee. If for what ever reason you are not 100% happy with your purchase, then you can return send them back to us within 30 days of receiving them to get a full no questions asked refund!£3.99
FootcareStanding or being on your feet all day can play havoc on your feet and heels. However, thanks to our new heel cushions that absorb shock, ease tension and rebalances your feet you no longer have to put up with foot or heel pain anymore!£5.99
Toe Protectors & Straighteners for hammer toesWant to ease Mortons Neuroma pain? Now you can with a pair of these pads that can be worn with or without shoes. for protection and support all day. Main features£6.00
- 1x gel pad (1 left, 1 right).
- Easily straps around your toes to support and reposition your toes.
- Lightweight durable design makes them perfect for wearing when playing sports.
- Can be worn inside a number of differ shoes including high heels, sports and running shoes and boots.
- Prevents ball of foot pain and metatarsal by supporting the foot in a more natural position.
- Odour eating and breathable material stops your feet from getting sweaty and keeps your feet feeling fresh.
- Built in shock absorption and massaging gel helps to spreads pressure helps to keep your nerves protected all day long.
- Wearing these pads can also help to protect the ball of the foot and correct the positioning of your toes easing pressure and preventing further damage from occurring.
- Full 30 day money back guarantee, zero questions asked!
Shoe insolesEver wanted to make yourself taller? One way to boost your height is to do regular stretching exercises that can improve your posture, however this method can take a long time and results can be minimal. Another way is to wear a pair of these heel lifts that will boost your height as soon as you start wearing them inside your shoes! These heel lifts are super comfortable to wear help support your feet and stop shock from damaging them. What these heel lifts offer -1x pair gel heel lifts (one for each foot). -One size fits all. -Boost height by as much as 1.5inches with 10 individual layers. The Stack system allows you to adjust the heel hight to a height that you are most comfortable with. -Helps to correct leg length discrepancies reducing strain on your knees and hips. -Helps to support and Achilles tendon helping to prevent injuries such as Achilles tendinitis from occurring. -Made from silicone gel that absorbs shock and prevents the build up of pressure under your heel. -Discretely hidden inside your shoes so nobody knows that you are wearing them. -Improves ankle stability by cupping around and supporting your heel and ankle. Also prevents movement and twisting of the ankle that can cause damage and injury. -Added arch support helps to take strain off your arch to prevent over use injuries such as plantar fasciitis whilst wearing the insoles. If you find that these heel lifts are simply not for you for whatever reason then you can return them to us within 30 days to receive a full refund, how good is that!