Shoe insolesMassaging gel insoles are designed to mould to the shape of your feet providing support and shock absorption helping you to comfortably stay on your feet all day without any aches or pains. Made from light weight silicone gel that actively absorbs shock and stops shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs. Stops the build up of pressure under your soles and heels preventing damage and heel pain. Provides arch support helping to keep strain of your plantar fascia and prevent plantar fasciitis. These insoles have been designed to help restore correct biomechanical imbalances. By correcting biomechanical imbalances such as excessive pronation these insoles help to ease pressure off your feet and prevent foot injuries from occurring. Ideal for those suffering from knee problems such as knee tendonitis. Comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. No questions asked.£9.00
- Take a hike in our men's hiking socks specially developed to keep your feet feeling warm and snug inside your boots no matter how cold it is.
- 3 pairs in a pack
- One size fits all (Uk shoe size 6-11)
- Perfect for hiking boots or normal shoes
- Hard wearing and long lasting
- These socks are extremely Light weight and do not bulk up your shoes or boots whilst wearing them.
- Helps keep your feet feeling comfortable all day long.
- Made from breathable cotton to keep you feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Elasticated ankles to help keep the socks up and stop them from slipping down
Mens Socks3 pairs in a pack One size fits all (Uk 6-11 mens shoe size) Theses men's diabetic socks feature a gentle grip top that grips to the top of your ankle to keep the socks from slipping down. This gentle grip top moulds to the exact shape of your feet and is not elasticated meaning that these socks will not dig into your ankles and will not create any ugly marks around your ankles either. Smooth toe seam Suitable for those with sensitive feet and diabetes Machine washable Made from lightweight and durable fabric consisting of 74% Cotton 21% Polyester 4% Polyamide 1% Elastane
Mens Socks3 pairs in a pack No more elastic. No more discomfort or ugly marks on your ankles. These socks use a gentle grip top instead of an elasticated top to keep the socks from falling down. This gentle grip top shapes and grips itself to the exact contours of your foot and ankle for the perfect comfortable fit! These socks are ideal for people who suffer from diabetes or have sensitive or swollen feet. Made from Marl: 67% Cotton 27% Polyester 3% Polyamide 3% Elastane, Plain: 65% Cotton 19% Polyester 14% Polyamide 2% Elastane Machine washable Breathable design ensures that your feet stay dry and helps to better regulate your foots temperature helping to keep your feet feeling warm in winter and cool in summer.
Footcare2x metatarsal pads (One for each foot). One size fits all Provides cushioning support and protection to the metatarsal bones and ball of your feet. Made form shock absorbing silicone gel to help stop shock and pressure building up and damaging your feet. Ideal for providing comfort and relief for foot conditions such as Metatarasalgia, Mortons Neuroma and Fat pad atrophy.£4.99
Shoe insolesThe most prevalent cause of heel pain is Plantar Fasciitis which is inflammation or tearing of the Plantar fascia (thick connective tissue that forms the arch of the foot and is attached to the heel). Plantar fasciitis typically brought on if heavy stress is placed on the plantar fascia, causing micro tears in the ligament fibers to form, (particularly in places that attach to the heel bone). Plantar fasciitis can afflict anyone, however it is more commonly found in people who suffer from obesity, diabetes, those with flat-feet, people with high arches, runners and athletes. A doctor will usually give patients with plantar fascitiis anti-inflammatory drugs to helps reduce inflammation however these drugs only mask the symptoms. To get rid of plantar fasciitis for good you need to eliminate the underlining causes! There are alots of different causes of Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs Constant over-training of the feet and unnatural loads put on the feet (often result of biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination) is one of the most common causes of plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis can also be caused by ill fitting shoes that have a high heel or shoes that do not properly support the feet and can even be caused by just standing around for too long on your feet! So how do we fix these issues? Wearing arch support insoles can help!£12.00
Shoe insolesShock absorbing insole help to prevent shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs. Made from lightweight and durable EVA material making them the perfect choice for everyday shoes. Utilizes orthotic arch support technology to support the the key stages of the gait cycle and prevent excessive strain on the plantar fascia. These insoles help to prevent biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination which can lead to foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis by realigning your your feet into the correct position. Stops pressure from building up underneath your heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your entire foot, ensuring supreme comfort not matter how long you are on your feet for!
Shoe insolesHelps prevent and treat plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is a very common cause of heel and foot pain and is caused when the plantar fascia which supports the arch of our foot becomes and inflamed. Inflammation of the plantar fascia can be triggered by excessive strain and pressure on the arch of our feet, this strain and pressure can be caused by a number of different factors. One of the main contributing factors of strain and pressure on our feet is having high arches or flat feet which can affect the pronation of our feet! Pronation is necessary during the gait cycle to help shift weight and propel us forward when walking however too much or too little pronation of the feet can cause excessive strain and pressure on our feet to build up and this over time can damage the plantar fascia leading to plantar fasciitis. By wearing a pair of our shoewawa arch support insoles you can help better support your high arches or flat feet, correct your pronation and take strain of the plantar fascia. By providing your feet with optimal arch support you can help to position your feet into a more natural position and stop the arches of your feet from over stretching and becoming inflamed.£10.00
FootcareThe Shoewawa hard skin remover pedi spin is the fastest and easiest way to get rid of hard skin on your feet. Features£10.99
- Safe and easy to use.
- Effortlessly removes dry hard skin from your feet.
- Leaves your skin perfectly smooth and soft after just 1 use!
- Light weight and compact design means that this micro pedi can be taken with you anywhere!
- Makes a perfect gift.
- Leaves no mess! Collects skin shaving inside a small chamber that can easily be then dispensed into a bin when you have finished using the micro pedi. Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee meaning that if you are not 100% satisfied with your new hard skin remover you can simply return it to us within 30 days of receiving the item to receive a full refund including all postage costs. How good is that!
FootcareGel heel cups to help protect your heels from shock and pressure.£6.50
- 1X pair of gel heel ups (1 left and and 1 right heel cup).
- One size fits all.
- Made from silicone gel that absorbs shock and spreads pressure evenly throughout your heel preventing this pressure form building up and damaging your feet.
- Moulds to the shape of your heel for optimal support an comfort.
- Cups and supports your heel improving stability in your heel and foot.
- Lightweight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoe imaginable!
- 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not 100% happy with your gel heel cups you can send them back to us to get a full refund, no questions asked!
FootcareShoes too big? Stop your feet from slipping around in your shoes with a pair of these Shoewawa heel grips!£1.99
- 1X heel grips (1 left and 1 right.)
- These Heel grips have been made from soft suede material that do not irritate the skin.
- Helps to prevent blisters! If your feet move around inside your shoes this can cause friction which can cause the layers of your skin to separate and fill with liquid. Heel grips help to keep your feet from moving around and stop blisters from developing.
- Can be easily fitted to just about any type of shoe!
- Helps to stabilize your heel inside your shoes and prevent twisting and spraining your ankle.
Mens SocksMens plain black thermal socks 3 pairs in a pack One size fits all (mens shoe size 7-11) Thick warm thermal socks that will mean that will help to keep your feet feeling toasty and warm no matter how cold it is! These socks have a brushed inside helps to trap heat by maximising the amount of warm air inside the socks! Made from ultra soft cotton for a soft and comfortable feel! Durable, Lightweight and a perfect for any work or hike boots!