Looking to buy some insoles for your new work boots? Then you have came to the right place because in this article we will be listing some the best ones for you to buy and why! BUT first, before making your purchase decision it is a good idea to do some research as to what makes a good work boot insole. Here is a list of things you should look out for:
- Shock can cause many different foot and lower limb injuries such as plantar fasciitis, shin splints and even hip and lower back pain. That is why wearing a pair of insoles inside your work boots with good shock absorption to help protect your feet from shock and pressure whilst you work is always a good idea!
- Rigid arch support to support your feet in the most natural position possible to keep you on your feet for longer without injury.
- If your insoles make your boots to tight this can cause injuries to develop such as blisters and even bunions. That is why it is important to buy insoles that are the right size and will not bulk up your boots when you wear them.
- Working on your feet for long periods especially on concrete floors can take it toil on your feet. Pressure can build up underneath your soles and heels and can cause damage and pain. That is why you need a pair of insoles that will help to spread this pressure evenly across your whole foot to prevent this damage from occurring.
- If your insoles wear out too quickly this can leave your feet less protected against shock and pressure. It is always a good idea to buy insoles that have been made from durable medical grade materials so that they do not wear out too quickly.
List of the top 5 best work boot insoles