I’ve had plantar fasciitis and it was resolved by custom-made orthotics (got referred to NHS podiatry and they put a lot of effort into getting mine just right). But there are also exercises you can do as well to try to strengthen foot arches – probably best to talk to a specialist sports physio or podiatrist.