What do these toe separators do?
Wearing these toe separators can help to correct a number of problems that maybe affecting your toes and the balls of your feet. Can also be used to apply nail varnish quickly and easily with mess!
- 1 pair toe separators (one left, one right).
- Slips easily around your toes helping to protect and support them as soon as you put them on.
- Prevents your toes from making contact with each other and keeps your toes off the ground when applying nail varnish, allowing you to get creative your nail varnish!
- Uses orthotic technology designed to realign the joints and bones in your toes helping to uncrowned your toes easing pressure off your toes and ball of foot.
- Light weight and super comfortable to wear. Made from soft gel that don’t not irritate your skin when wearing. Gel also massages your toes making them feel extremely comfortable whilst wearing.
- How these toe separators help with bunions. Bunions are the result of a biomechanical imbalance causing pressure to deform the big toe joint. Bunions on the big toe joint cause the big toe joint to point inwards causing the big toe joint to point outwards and causing excessive pressure on your other toes. Bunions can also cause a number of other toe and foot problems as a result.
- Can these toe separators help if you have hammer toes? Hammer toes is a condition that causes the toe joints to become deformed. These toe separators will help to straighten your toes and help to slowly get rid of your hammer toes.
- Please note, If you are wearing these inside shoes it is recommended to wear these inside shoes with a wide toe box with plenty of room. Also if you suffer from circulation problems or diabetes it is recommended to consult your doctor before wearing these toe separators.
- Machine washable
- Come with a full 30 day money back guarantee
- 2x ankle supports one for each foot.
- One size fits all
- Machine washable
- Perfect for wearing whilst running
- Breathable to keep your feet feeling fresher for longer
- Uses orthotic compression to support and protect your foot, ankle and Achilles tendon, helping to ease pressure and prevent twisting or damaging movement that could cause damage or injury.
- Made from Light weight Neoprene
- Easy to slip on design.
- Absorbs shock
- Improves stability and balance
- Ideal for treating a number of injuries and conditions including sprains, strains and Achilles tendinitis.
- 30 day money back guarantee
If you are suffering from pain in your feet then a pair of these arch support Strutz may just be what your feet need.
- 1 pair of arch support Strutz!
- One size fits which are easily slipped onto your feet without hassle.
- Provides arch support that helps to reduce tension and strain from the arch of the feet making them ideal for treating plantar fasciitis.
- Reduces foot fatigue and damage through shock. Wearing a pair of these arch supports will help to cushion your feet and provide them with shock absorption preventing shock from damaging your feet.
- Reduces foot fatigue by stopping the build-up of pressure underneath your feet by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Protects and support the ball of foot helping to treat and prevent ball of foot pain including metatarsalgia.
- These arch support strutz are ideal for people with flat feet or high arches.
- Help to correct biomechanical imbalances and problems that can negatively affect your gait such as over-pronation and supination.
- Can be worn with or without shoes. Allowing you to wear them around the house for constant arch support and comfort.
- Helps to ease pain associated with plantar fasciitis and boost recovery.
- Stops your heel from tilting forward helping to minimize stress on the heel and toes of the foot.
- 1x insoles for supination and overpronation
- One size fits all
- Perfect for runners and sporting professionals
- These insoles have a rigid arch support that helps to control the way that your foot pronates during the gait cycle. Arch support helps to stop your foot from overpronating or under pronating when you walk preventing unnecessary strain on the plantar fascia and other key ligaments found in your feet. Arch support also helps to take the strain off your arch making them perfect if you already have a foot injury such as plantar fasciitis and want to prevent further damage to your arches.
- Supination can affect your foot’s ability to absorb shock exposing which can damage your feet and cause injuries such as plantar fasciitis and knee tendinitis. These insoles have been built using medical grade shock absorbing materials that help to deplete shock and stop it from damaging the bones, ligaments, and tendons found in your body.
- Ergonomically designed to be durable and lightweight making them ideal for wearing when playing sports.
- Orthotic compression helps to correct the positioning of your foot this can help to prevent unnecessary strain on your feet and can help treat conditions such as cuboid syndrome, hammertoes and bunions.
- Protects and supports the ball of your foot from shock and damage via inbuilt metatarsal pads.
- Improves ankle stability and balance via heel cup technology that cups around your heel preventing awkward and damaging movement of the heel and ankle.
If you want to keep your feet soft and looking beautiful then this Hard Skin Removing foot file pedi skin is just for you. This pedi is designed quickly and efficiently remove dry dead skin and leave your feet feeling super soft, revitalized and summer ready!
-Leave skin feeling super smooth!
-Easy to use and glides effortlessly across your feet safely removing hard and dead skin from your feet.
-Collect dead skin in a compact chamber that can be quickly and easily emptied into a bin when needed for clean and hygienic use.
-File your feet on high or low speed settings.
-Includes 1 filing plate, 1 finishing head plus 12 replacement finishing pads
-Requires 4 x 1.5v AA batteries
-full 30 day money back guarentee!
Want to learn more about preparing your feet for summer? Check out out excellent guide here!£10.00
If you are suffering from foot pain then trying a pair of these heel cup insoles might help make your shoes feel that bit more comfortable.
These heel cups insoles are designed to treat and prevent a wide range of foot injuries that can cause foot pain. The most common cause of foot pain is due to an injury called plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis occurs when the plantar fascia of the foot becomes overstretched and/or damaged causing the tissue that makes up the plantar fascia to become inflamed. Biomechanical imbalances that result in abnormal gait can cause excessive pressure and shock to the arch of the foot which in turn can damage the plantar fascia. These Footreviver insoles have been specially made to help get rid of biomechanical imbalances and correct the function of the feet so that less pressure is placed upon the arch helping to treat and prevent plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is just one example of the many different foot complaints that can be treated by wearing a pair of these insoles. Correcting biomechanical imbalances and restoring your foot function to one that is more natural can have a positive effect on not just your feet but also your whole body, this is because your feet are the supporting foundations of your whole body and have a huge impact on your body’s posture. With our 30-day full money back guarantee means if you aren’t happy with your purchase then you send them back and we promise to give you a full refund, so you cannot lose!
Footreviver insoles are designed to help support your feet in the places that you need it the most, helping to make your shoes more comfortable and to prevent and treat foot injuries.
- These insoles utilize orthotic compression technology that works to improve the natural motion and function of your feet.
- With in built arch support that at helps to take strain and tension off your arch and plantar fascia to help prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Features heel cup technology to help stabilize your heels preventing them from moving or rotating in a way that could cause damage to them.
- Lightweight and 3/4 in length means that these insoles are discrete easy to insert and are ideal for just about type of shoe.
- Ideal for treating a range of different foot injuries and complaints such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints as well as knee and back pain.
- 1x pair of Orthotic insoles can be worn for everyday wear and sports!
- Provides the very best arch support to ease and prevent pain
- Ideal for people who are on their feet all day, the memory foam top layer helps to improve shoe comfort and reduce foot fatigue
- Prevents over pronation and other bio-mechanical imbalances that can cause extra strain on the arches of your feet
- Deep heel cup prevent harmful movement of your heel and ankle stopping foot srpains and strains
- Metatarsal pad helps to cushion the metatarsal area reducing ball of foot pain caused by pressure and impact
- Includes full no questions asked 30 day money back guarantee for customer peace of mind
If you suffer from foot or heel pain and you have flat feet, high arches, overpronation, supination or plantar fasciitis then a pair of these arch support insoles by Footreviver will help you!
The plantar fascia is a ligament found on the sole of your foot and is designed to protect and support your foot when you walk. However, biomechanical imbalances, injury or damage to the arch can prevent this ligament from functioning properly. This can, in turn, increase tension and strain on your foot leaving it more susceptible to injury and foot pain.
These FootReviver arch support insoles have been specially designed to support and protect the foot when the plantar fascia is unable to properly do so itself. By using orthotic compression technology that works with the natural function of your feet these insoles help to correct biomechanical imbalances and functional problems that can lead to foot injury and pain. Footreviver insoles are crafted from high-quality shock absorbing materials that dampen shock that often can occur when walking or running helping to minimize damage to your feet.
- 1x Pair of FootReviver arch support insoles
- One size fits all. Fit’s into virtually any type of shoes easily and comfortably. Available in Men’s or Women’s size.
- Provides your feet with the very best support and protection where you need it the most. Inbuilt arch support eases the strain and prevents overstretching on key parts of your foot including your plantar fascia and Achilles Tendon.
- Ergonomically designed using shock absorbing medical grade materials to prevent shock from damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology helps to spread pressure evenly underneath your heels to stop your heels from hurting.
- Orthotic compression to correct the positioning and help improve foot function.
- Footreviver arch support insoles also help to correct pronation. What is pronation? Pronation is the process needed to shift weight during the gait cycle. If your feet overpronate it means that your foot rolls inward excessively when your foot hits the ground during the gait cycle. If you have feet that supinate it means that your feet do not roll inwards enough and flatten completely when your foot touches the ground when you walk. Both over-pronation and supination can cause excessive amounts of pressure on the feet as a result. These insoles have been designed specially to stop this from happening by utilizing orthotic technology to correct the pronation in your feet. Helping to stop this excessive pronation from damaging your feet.
- These insoles come with a full 30-day money back guarantee. This Guarantee ensures peace of mind when purchasing because if you want to send your insoles back for whatever reason we will provide you with a full refund no questions asked. We will refund all postage costs to meaning you have nothing to lose when purchasing and everything to gain!
Please note, these insoles should always be worn in combination with wearing properly fitted shoes to ensure the best possible effect.£9.99
Plantar fasciitis is extremely common among runners due to the high amount of pressure and sprain that they put their feet under. That is why if you are a runner you should keep your feet protected and these insoles do just that!
- 1x pair arch support insoles
- Features inbuilt arch support designed to improve the way that your feet function and take strain and pressure off your arches
- Ideal for runners with flat feet
- Helps to keep you on your feet if you have plantar fasciitis
- Prevents your feet from pronating too much during gait
- 1x pair arch support insoles
- Designed to promote better foot function and prevent overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis
- A perfect choice for those with collapsed or high arches
- Can be trimmed to the right size to fit inside any type of shoes with ease
- Super light weight and flexible construction
- Genuine Footreviver Blue Sport insoles
- Enhanced shock absorption and support for running and sport use
- Corrects pronation in your feet for better foot function
- Eases foot and heel pain linked with plantar fasciitis
- Memory foam top layer molds to the shape of your feet for serious comfort and support
- Perfect for people who stand for long periods
- Corrects pronation in flat or high arches feet
- Made from light weight durable materials
- Proven to help reduce strain and pressure on your arches helping to prevent plantar fasciitis and other foot injuries
- Shock absorbing design helps stop shock from causing damage to your feet
- Perfect for runners and people who are on their feet a lot
- Can be trimmed to size for the perfect fit