Plantar fasciitis is extremely common among runners due to the high amount of pressure and sprain that they put their feet under. That is why if you are a runner you should keep your feet protected and these insoles do just that!
- 1x pair arch support insoles
- Features inbuilt arch support designed to improve the way that your feet function and take strain and pressure off your arches
- Ideal for runners with flat feet
- Helps to keep you on your feet if you have plantar fasciitis
- Prevents your feet from pronating too much during gait
- Inbuilt arch support helps to combat against strain and pressure
- Tackles the main causes of foot pain by encouraging proper foot function
- Suitable for people with flat feet
- Hard wearing and will survive even the most vigorous exercise regimes
- Light weight design makes them great for running in
- Solid shell heel cup helps give your heels better stability and prevents heel sprains and strains
- 1x pair orthotic supporting insoles
- Provides the optimal amount of arch support
- Stops your feet from pronating too much or too little
- Made from durable and ultra lightweight carbon fiber material
- Prevents shock from hurting your feet
- Heel cup helps to stabilize your foot and ankle and stop heel pain
- Can be trimmed to size for the perfect fit
- Will help to prevent over pronation
- Designed to help realign your feet and lower body
- Prevents pressure on the forefoot, arches and heels
- Eases strained and tired tired
- Memory foam layer for enhanced cushioning
- Hard wearing and long lasting
- Will Fit inside most types of low heeled footwear
- Corrects pronation in flat or high arches feet
- Made from light weight durable materials
- Proven to help reduce strain and pressure on your arches helping to prevent plantar fasciitis and other foot injuries
- Shock absorbing design helps stop shock from causing damage to your feet
- Perfect for runners and people who are on their feet a lot
- Can be trimmed to size for the perfect fit
Helps prevent and treat plantar fasciitis.
Plantar fasciitis is a very common cause of heel and foot pain and is caused when the plantar fascia which supports the arch of our foot becomes and inflamed. Inflammation of the plantar fascia can be triggered by excessive strain and pressure on the arch of our feet, this strain and pressure can be caused by a number of different factors.
One of the main contributing factors of strain and pressure on our feet is having high arches or flat feet which can affect the pronation of our feet! Pronation is necessary during the gait cycle to help shift weight and propel us forward when walking however too much or too little pronation of the feet can cause excessive strain and pressure on our feet to build up and this over time can damage the plantar fascia leading to plantar fasciitis. By wearing a pair of our arch support insoles you can help better support your high arches or flat feet, correct your pronation and take the strain of the plantar fascia.
By providing your feet with the optimal arch support you can help to position your feet into a more natural position and stop the arches of your feet from over stretching and becoming inflamed.
- These arch support insoles are specially designed to prevent and treat plantar fasciitis.
- Available in sizes 3-7 and 7-11. Insoles can be cut to size to fit virtually any type of shoe.
- Helps improve the stability of your feet by better supporting your arches and heels.
- Rigid arch support helps to keep your feet supported in the correct position that causes the least amount of pressure on your feet
- Made from shock absorbing carbon fiber to help stop shocks from damaging your feet.
- Comes with a full 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not 100% happy with your insoles you can send them back for a full refund, no questions asked!
Ever wanted to be a little bit taller? Who doesn’t? There are so many advantages to being taller. Being taller will make you look more attractive and more dominant a boost in height will also help to boost your confidence too! Making yourself taller couldn’t be easier all you have to do is slip a pair of height increasing insoles into your shoes!
- Increases your height by as much as 2 inches! Our height increasing insoles use a layer stack system to let you quickly and easily adjust your heel height letting you find the height that you are most comfortable with.
- Absorbs shock. Made from EVA shock absorbing material which prevents shocks from damaging your feet.
- No more heel pain! These insoles incorporate heel cup technology to help prevent the build-up of pressure under the sole and heel of your foot by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Wear with confidence. Nobody will be able to guess that you are wearing these insoles because they are placed inside your shoes making them out of sight and out of mind!
- The perfect fit! Height increasing insoles can be slipped inside virtually any type of shoes.
- Added arch support for extra comfort and protection. Each height increasing insole provides your feet with rigid arch support helping to reduce strain on the plantar fascia and keep your feet in a comfortable and natural position to prevent injury to your feet.
Shock absorbing insole help to prevent shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs.
Made from lightweight and durable EVA material making them the perfect choice for everyday shoes.
Utilizes orthotic arch support technology to support the the key stages of the gait cycle and prevent excessive strain on the plantar fascia.
These insoles help to prevent biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination which can lead to foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis by realigning your your feet into the correct position.
Stops pressure from building up underneath your heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your entire foot, ensuring supreme comfort not matter how long you are on your feet for!
If you are sufffering from foot pain then a pair of orthotic insoles can help. Pronation is one of the most common causes of many foot and lower limb injuries. Orthotic insoles are designed to improve the function of your feet and prevent your feet from pronating excessively.
Inbuilt arch support, helps take strain off the arches and prevents the foot from pronating excessively.
Orthotic compression works with the function of your feet helping to correct biomechanical imbalances.
memory foam layer gives upsurge foot an added layer of proctection by cushioning your foot and adapting to the motion and positioning of your foot when you walk.
durable and lightweight meddling makes these insoles perfect for wearing inside sport and running shoes.£10.00£10.00
If you want to keep your feet soft and looking beautiful then this Hard Skin Removing foot file pedi skin is just for you. This pedi is designed quickly and efficiently remove dry dead skin and leave your feet feeling super soft, revitalized and summer ready!
-Leave skin feeling super smooth!
-Easy to use and glides effortlessly across your feet safely removing hard and dead skin from your feet.
-Collect dead skin in a compact chamber that can be quickly and easily emptied into a bin when needed for clean and hygienic use.
-File your feet on high or low speed settings.
-Includes 1 filing plate, 1 finishing head plus 12 replacement finishing pads
-Requires 4 x 1.5v AA batteries
-full 30 day money back guarentee!
Want to learn more about preparing your feet for summer? Check out out excellent guide here!£10.00
The Shoewawa hard skin remover pedi spin is the fastest and easiest way to get rid of hard skin on your feet.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Effortlessly removes dry hard skin from your feet.
- Leaves your skin perfectly smooth and soft after just 1 use!
- Light weight and compact design means that this micro pedi can be taken with you anywhere!
- Makes a perfect gift.
- Leaves no mess! Collects skin shaving inside a small chamber that can easily be then dispensed into a bin when you have finished using the micro pedi.
Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee meaning that if you are not 100% satisfied with your new hard skin remover you can simply return it to us within 30 days of receiving the item to receive a full refund including all postage costs. How good is that!
What is callus skin and how to remove it?
If you suffer from hard skin building up undeneath your feet then you are not alone because upto 65% of people suffer from this problem!
The skin on our feet is different to skin found elsewhere on our bodies, as it’s developed to hold up against the day to day stresses and pressures that are put on our feet throughout the day. Often continuous pressure and friction which can occur from wearing poorly fitted shoes or simply from being on your feet all day can cause hard dead skin to build up on the soles of your feet and heels.
The best way to take care of hard dead skin is to on a regular basis remove the dead skin using a pedicure system!
Hard Callus skin on your foot is a region of skin that is much thicker than normal and has become hard. More often than not hard skin will appear yellowish in colour and may effect on various different regions of your foot such as your heel, ball of the foot and toes.
Callus hard skin is usually caused if there is excessive pressure or friction on the foot- the body attempts to defend itself from this pressure and friction by generating an extra layer of skin.
It isn’t always required to remove hard skin as it usually does not pose a major health risk however some individuals do not like the way that the hard skin look and find that it to be uncomfortable when wearing certain types of shoes. To prevent callus hard skin from returning you will need to make sure to prevent the pressure and friction that is causing the Callus skin to build up – a podiatrist maybe able to help you do this – and give you advise on how to get rid of the cause all together.
The Shoewawa micro pedi is a compact, lightweight and easy to use Hard Skin Remover that is extremely good at removing thick, hard skin! It’s specially designed to be easy and fast to use. Our micro pedi features safe blade technology that helps to ensure safe and sufficient removal of hard skin, the Shoewawa Hard Skin Remover allows you to get perfect soft feet.£10.99
Are you suffering from pain in your arches that is sore and tender to the touch? This could be a sign that you have plantar fasciitis. Keeping weight and strain off your arches by correcting biomechanical imbalances in your feet is the most effective treatment for plantar fasciitis and these insoles do just that!
- Rigid arch support that keeps your foot in the optimal position helps to eliminate excessive pronation a leading cause of plantar fasciitis. Perfect for people who are on their feet for long periods or suffer from arch and heel pain. Arch support also helps to better support your arch and prevent straining and overstretching your plantar fascia.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads support the metatarsal bones and the ball of your foot helping to get rid of the ball of foot pain.
Shock absorbing materials help to deplete shock making these insoles perfect if you are a runner who wants to avoid shock damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology holds your heel in place improving balance, stability and prevents twisting and spraining of your ankle.
- Orthotic compression realigns the ligaments, tendons, joints and bones in your feet helping to make your feet function better and more efficiently.
- Each insole is made from shock-absorbing materials providing comfort and protection to your whole foot.
- Pronation control technology helps prevent overpronation and supination (under-pronation) from damaging your feet when you walk.
We are so confident in our insoles that we offer a full 30-day money back guarantee. Which means if you are not 100% satisfied with your new insoles or they fail to treat your plantar fasciitis you can return them to us within 30 days of receiving them. We will then give you a full refund. No questions asked.£10.99