- Combats against the main causes of plantar fasciitis
- Improves stability and balance in the heels and ankles
- Helps prevent strains an sprains to the ankle
- Can be worn to treat Achilles tendinitis
- Provides rigid heel and arch support
- Prevents the build up of pressure underneath the heel
Shock can cause your plantar fasciitis to worsen that is why protecting your feet from shock if you have plantar fasciitis is very important. These insoles have been made by the very best shock absorbing materials in order to stop shock from making your plantar fasciitis worse.
- Made from the very best shock absorbing materials for maximum protection against shock damage when running or walking
- In built arch support makes these insoles ideal for people with high arches or flat feet
- Helps to train your feet to walk properly
- Proven to reduce plantar fasciitis by up to 75% after just 1 week use
- Made to be lightweight for running
- Ideal for people who are on their feet all day and suffer from foot fatigue and aches
- Features deep heel cup that stabilizes and supports your heel and ankle
- Inbuilt arch support prevents strain and pressure damaging your plantar fascia
- Stops your feet from over pronating when you walk
- Recommended for people with flat feet or high arches
- Available for both men and women
- Shock absorption helps protect your feet from shock when running
- Genuine Footreviver Blue Sport insoles
- Enhanced shock absorption and support for running and sport use
- Corrects pronation in your feet for better foot function
- Eases foot and heel pain linked with plantar fasciitis
- Memory foam top layer molds to the shape of your feet for serious comfort and support
- Perfect for people who stand for long periods
One of the main causes of aches and pains in your feet is because of overuse injuries. You can help treat and prevent overuse injuries by wearing a pair of these orthotic insoles.
Added arch support to lessen the load placed on the plantar fascia ligament found in your foot. Arch support will also help to correct imbalances in your feet such as overpronation and supination a common cause of plantar fasciitis.
Overuse injuries are the most common form of foot injuries and can cause mild to severe foot pain depending upon the level of damage to the tissue. If left untreated overuse injuries will worsen and the pain will get worse. Overuse injuries often are a result of excessive loads on the tissue that is more than what the tissue is designed to cope with. If you have an overuse injury such as plantar fasciitis or Achilles tendinitis remedying of the damage will likely be based upon lessening that excessive load being placed upon the tissue and increasing the ability of the tissue to take more load. One way to help ease overuse injuries is to wear a pair of these orthotic insoles!
- Inbuilt heel cup help to support your heel and prevent strain and overuse of the Achilles tendon helping to treat and prevent Achilles tendinitis.
- Metatarsal pads found at the front of the insoles help to support the ball of your foot and protect your metatarsal bones preventing metatarsalgia. Metatarsal pads will also help to realign your toes and prevent you from getting bunions and hammer toes.
- Made from shock absorbing materials to stop shock from causing damage to your feet.
- Durable, flexible and lightweight makes these perfect for playing sports in.
- One size fits all (can be cut to size to fit into virtually any type of shoe)
- Eases heel and foot pain
- Available in size 5-7 & 8-11
- Light weight durable design make these perfect for fitting into running shoes and trainers.
- Breathable holes located on the insoles help to circulate air around your feet helping to keep them feeling fresh and sweat free.
- Made from shock absorbing material to prevent shock from causing damage to your lower limbs.
- Ideal for people who have high arches, flat feet or suffer from over pronation and supination leading causes of foot and heel pain.
- Memory foam top layer moulds to the exact shape of your feet giving you support where you need it the most. Memory foam also helps to spreads weight evenly across the soles of you feet preventing the build up of damaging pressure underneath your feet.
- Prevents and treat a whole host of different foot and lower limb injuries inducing Morton’s neuroma, metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, ankle instabilities, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints, runners knee and jumpers knee.
- No more ball of foot pain. Inbuilt metatarsal pad supports and protects the ball of your foot and metatarsal bones.
- Rigid arch support helps to protect your feet from strain and correct the function of your feet during the gait cycle.
Always on your feet? Suffering from foot and heel pain? If so then a pair of these gel insoles can help to take pressure off your feet and ease your pain once and for all.
- 1x pair of gel insoles
- One size fits all
- Honeycomb design adapts to the shape and contours of your feet providing you with a custom level of support and protection.
- Excellent silicone gel shock absorption helps to stop shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs.
- Ideal for treating a wide range of foot and lower limb complaints including metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, shin splints, and knee pain.
- Orthotic technology supports the arch of your foot and prevents biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation and supination from causing excessive strain on key parts of your feet and lower limbs.
- Ideal for runners and athletes.
- For those who are on their feet for long periods these insoles can be a perfect way to help ease tired and aching feet. The silicone gel is designed to help stop the build-up of damaging pressure underneath your feet and heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Comes with a full 30-day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose by buying a pair.
Are you suffering from pain in your arches that is sore and tender to the touch? This could be a sign that you have plantar fasciitis. Keeping weight and strain off your arches by correcting biomechanical imbalances in your feet is the most effective treatment for plantar fasciitis and these insoles do just that!
- Rigid arch support that keeps your foot in the optimal position helps to eliminate excessive pronation a leading cause of plantar fasciitis. Perfect for people who are on their feet for long periods or suffer from arch and heel pain. Arch support also helps to better support your arch and prevent straining and overstretching your plantar fascia.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads support the metatarsal bones and the ball of your foot helping to get rid of the ball of foot pain.
Shock absorbing materials help to deplete shock making these insoles perfect if you are a runner who wants to avoid shock damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology holds your heel in place improving balance, stability and prevents twisting and spraining of your ankle.
- Orthotic compression realigns the ligaments, tendons, joints and bones in your feet helping to make your feet function better and more efficiently.
- Each insole is made from shock-absorbing materials providing comfort and protection to your whole foot.
- Pronation control technology helps prevent overpronation and supination (under-pronation) from damaging your feet when you walk.
We are so confident in our insoles that we offer a full 30-day money back guarantee. Which means if you are not 100% satisfied with your new insoles or they fail to treat your plantar fasciitis you can return them to us within 30 days of receiving them. We will then give you a full refund. No questions asked.£10.99
The Shoewawa hard skin remover pedi spin is the fastest and easiest way to get rid of hard skin on your feet.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Effortlessly removes dry hard skin from your feet.
- Leaves your skin perfectly smooth and soft after just 1 use!
- Light weight and compact design means that this micro pedi can be taken with you anywhere!
- Makes a perfect gift.
- Leaves no mess! Collects skin shaving inside a small chamber that can easily be then dispensed into a bin when you have finished using the micro pedi.
Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee meaning that if you are not 100% satisfied with your new hard skin remover you can simply return it to us within 30 days of receiving the item to receive a full refund including all postage costs. How good is that!
What is callus skin and how to remove it?
If you suffer from hard skin building up undeneath your feet then you are not alone because upto 65% of people suffer from this problem!
The skin on our feet is different to skin found elsewhere on our bodies, as it’s developed to hold up against the day to day stresses and pressures that are put on our feet throughout the day. Often continuous pressure and friction which can occur from wearing poorly fitted shoes or simply from being on your feet all day can cause hard dead skin to build up on the soles of your feet and heels.
The best way to take care of hard dead skin is to on a regular basis remove the dead skin using a pedicure system!
Hard Callus skin on your foot is a region of skin that is much thicker than normal and has become hard. More often than not hard skin will appear yellowish in colour and may effect on various different regions of your foot such as your heel, ball of the foot and toes.
Callus hard skin is usually caused if there is excessive pressure or friction on the foot- the body attempts to defend itself from this pressure and friction by generating an extra layer of skin.
It isn’t always required to remove hard skin as it usually does not pose a major health risk however some individuals do not like the way that the hard skin look and find that it to be uncomfortable when wearing certain types of shoes. To prevent callus hard skin from returning you will need to make sure to prevent the pressure and friction that is causing the Callus skin to build up – a podiatrist maybe able to help you do this – and give you advise on how to get rid of the cause all together.
The Shoewawa micro pedi is a compact, lightweight and easy to use Hard Skin Remover that is extremely good at removing thick, hard skin! It’s specially designed to be easy and fast to use. Our micro pedi features safe blade technology that helps to ensure safe and sufficient removal of hard skin, the Shoewawa Hard Skin Remover allows you to get perfect soft feet.£10.99
If you want to keep your feet soft and looking beautiful then this Hard Skin Removing foot file pedi skin is just for you. This pedi is designed quickly and efficiently remove dry dead skin and leave your feet feeling super soft, revitalized and summer ready!
-Leave skin feeling super smooth!
-Easy to use and glides effortlessly across your feet safely removing hard and dead skin from your feet.
-Collect dead skin in a compact chamber that can be quickly and easily emptied into a bin when needed for clean and hygienic use.
-File your feet on high or low speed settings.
-Includes 1 filing plate, 1 finishing head plus 12 replacement finishing pads
-Requires 4 x 1.5v AA batteries
-full 30 day money back guarentee!
Want to learn more about preparing your feet for summer? Check out out excellent guide here!£10.00
If you are sufffering from foot pain then a pair of orthotic insoles can help. Pronation is one of the most common causes of many foot and lower limb injuries. Orthotic insoles are designed to improve the function of your feet and prevent your feet from pronating excessively.
Inbuilt arch support, helps take strain off the arches and prevents the foot from pronating excessively.
Orthotic compression works with the function of your feet helping to correct biomechanical imbalances.
memory foam layer gives upsurge foot an added layer of proctection by cushioning your foot and adapting to the motion and positioning of your foot when you walk.
durable and lightweight meddling makes these insoles perfect for wearing inside sport and running shoes.£10.00£10.00
Shock absorbing insole help to prevent shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs.
Made from lightweight and durable EVA material making them the perfect choice for everyday shoes.
Utilizes orthotic arch support technology to support the the key stages of the gait cycle and prevent excessive strain on the plantar fascia.
These insoles help to prevent biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination which can lead to foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis by realigning your your feet into the correct position.
Stops pressure from building up underneath your heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your entire foot, ensuring supreme comfort not matter how long you are on your feet for!