- One size fits all.
- Made from lightweight, durable silicone gel with excellent shock absorbing properties.
- Orthotics will help to support and protect your heel and Achilles tendon in the optimal position.
- Motion control technology prevent common biomechanical imbalances that can result in over straining your feet.
- Hassle free and quickly can be fitted into a number of different types of shoes. The compact and discrete design means that these heel protectors will not wreck the style of your shoes.
Improves heel and ankle stability.
- Ideal for treating a number of different foot and lower limb injuries including plantar fascitiis, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints, runners knee and jumpers knee.
- 30 day money back guarantee means you are never left out of pocket if you do not like your new heel protectors.
What do these toe separators do?
Wearing these toe separators can help to correct a number of problems that maybe affecting your toes and the balls of your feet. Can also be used to apply nail varnish quickly and easily with mess!
- 1 pair toe separators (one left, one right).
- Slips easily around your toes helping to protect and support them as soon as you put them on.
- Prevents your toes from making contact with each other and keeps your toes off the ground when applying nail varnish, allowing you to get creative your nail varnish!
- Uses orthotic technology designed to realign the joints and bones in your toes helping to uncrowned your toes easing pressure off your toes and ball of foot.
- Light weight and super comfortable to wear. Made from soft gel that don’t not irritate your skin when wearing. Gel also massages your toes making them feel extremely comfortable whilst wearing.
- How these toe separators help with bunions. Bunions are the result of a biomechanical imbalance causing pressure to deform the big toe joint. Bunions on the big toe joint cause the big toe joint to point inwards causing the big toe joint to point outwards and causing excessive pressure on your other toes. Bunions can also cause a number of other toe and foot problems as a result.
- Can these toe separators help if you have hammer toes? Hammer toes is a condition that causes the toe joints to become deformed. These toe separators will help to straighten your toes and help to slowly get rid of your hammer toes.
- Please note, If you are wearing these inside shoes it is recommended to wear these inside shoes with a wide toe box with plenty of room. Also if you suffer from circulation problems or diabetes it is recommended to consult your doctor before wearing these toe separators.
- Machine washable
- Come with a full 30 day money back guarantee
One of the main causes of aches and pains in your feet is because of overuse injuries. You can help treat and prevent overuse injuries by wearing a pair of these orthotic insoles.
Added arch support to lessen the load placed on the plantar fascia ligament found in your foot. Arch support will also help to correct imbalances in your feet such as overpronation and supination a common cause of plantar fasciitis.
Overuse injuries are the most common form of foot injuries and can cause mild to severe foot pain depending upon the level of damage to the tissue. If left untreated overuse injuries will worsen and the pain will get worse. Overuse injuries often are a result of excessive loads on the tissue that is more than what the tissue is designed to cope with. If you have an overuse injury such as plantar fasciitis or Achilles tendinitis remedying of the damage will likely be based upon lessening that excessive load being placed upon the tissue and increasing the ability of the tissue to take more load. One way to help ease overuse injuries is to wear a pair of these orthotic insoles!
- Inbuilt heel cup help to support your heel and prevent strain and overuse of the Achilles tendon helping to treat and prevent Achilles tendinitis.
- Metatarsal pads found at the front of the insoles help to support the ball of your foot and protect your metatarsal bones preventing metatarsalgia. Metatarsal pads will also help to realign your toes and prevent you from getting bunions and hammer toes.
- Made from shock absorbing materials to stop shock from causing damage to your feet.
- Durable, flexible and lightweight makes these perfect for playing sports in.
- One size fits all (can be cut to size to fit into virtually any type of shoe)
- Eases heel and foot pain
- Available in size 5-7 & 8-11
- Light weight durable design make these perfect for fitting into running shoes and trainers.
- Breathable holes located on the insoles help to circulate air around your feet helping to keep them feeling fresh and sweat free.
- Made from shock absorbing material to prevent shock from causing damage to your lower limbs.
- Ideal for people who have high arches, flat feet or suffer from over pronation and supination leading causes of foot and heel pain.
- Memory foam top layer moulds to the exact shape of your feet giving you support where you need it the most. Memory foam also helps to spreads weight evenly across the soles of you feet preventing the build up of damaging pressure underneath your feet.
- Prevents and treat a whole host of different foot and lower limb injuries inducing Morton’s neuroma, metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, ankle instabilities, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints, runners knee and jumpers knee.
- No more ball of foot pain. Inbuilt metatarsal pad supports and protects the ball of your foot and metatarsal bones.
- Rigid arch support helps to protect your feet from strain and correct the function of your feet during the gait cycle.
Ever wanted to make yourself taller? One way to boost your height is to do regular stretching exercises that can improve your posture, however, this method can take a long time and results can be minimal. Another way is to wear a pair of these heel lifts that will boost your height as soon as you start wearing them inside your shoes! These heel lifts are super comfortable to wear help support your feet and stop shock from damaging them.
What these heel lifts offer
- 1x pair gel heel lifts (one for each foot).
- One size fits all.
- Boost height by as much as 1.5inches with 10 individual layers. The Stack system allows you to adjust the heel height to a height that you are most comfortable with.
- Corrects leg length discrepancies reducing strain on your knees and hips.
- Helps to support and Achilles tendon helping to prevent injuries such as Achilles tendinitis from occurring.
- Made from silicone gel that absorbs shock and prevents the build-up of pressure under your heel.
- Discretely hidden inside your shoes so nobody knows that you are wearing them.
- Improves ankle stability by cupping around and supporting your heel and ankle. Also prevents movement and twisting of the ankle that can cause damage and injury.
- Added arch support helps to take the strain off your arch to prevent overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis whilst wearing the insoles.
If you find that these heel lifts are simply not for you for whatever reason then you can return them to us within 30 days to receive a full refund, how good is that!
If you want to keep your feet soft and looking beautiful then this Hard Skin Removing foot file pedi skin is just for you. This pedi is designed quickly and efficiently remove dry dead skin and leave your feet feeling super soft, revitalized and summer ready!
-Leave skin feeling super smooth!
-Easy to use and glides effortlessly across your feet safely removing hard and dead skin from your feet.
-Collect dead skin in a compact chamber that can be quickly and easily emptied into a bin when needed for clean and hygienic use.
-File your feet on high or low speed settings.
-Includes 1 filing plate, 1 finishing head plus 12 replacement finishing pads
-Requires 4 x 1.5v AA batteries
-full 30 day money back guarentee!
Want to learn more about preparing your feet for summer? Check out out excellent guide here!£10.00
Always on your feet? Suffering from foot and heel pain? If so then a pair of these gel insoles can help to take pressure off your feet and ease your pain once and for all.
- 1x pair of gel insoles
- One size fits all
- Honeycomb design adapts to the shape and contours of your feet providing you with a custom level of support and protection.
- Excellent silicone gel shock absorption helps to stop shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs.
- Ideal for treating a wide range of foot and lower limb complaints including metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, shin splints, and knee pain.
- Orthotic technology supports the arch of your foot and prevents biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation and supination from causing excessive strain on key parts of your feet and lower limbs.
- Ideal for runners and athletes.
- For those who are on their feet for long periods these insoles can be a perfect way to help ease tired and aching feet. The silicone gel is designed to help stop the build-up of damaging pressure underneath your feet and heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Comes with a full 30-day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose by buying a pair.
Ease ball of foot pain and get back on your feet with a pair of these silicone gel metatarsal pads.
- 1x pair metatarsal pads one for each foot.
- One size fits all.
- Toe loop easily hooks around the big toe keeping it in place whilst supporting the ball of your foot.
- Prevents hard skin and calluses forming on toes and on the ball of your foot.
- Made from medical grade silicone gel that adapts to the shape and contours of your foot and absorbs shock. The silicone gel will also help redistribute weight and pressure across the ball of your foot helping to prevent the build up of damaging pressure.
- Supports the toes and metatarsal bones in the correct and most natural position.
- Ideal for treating other foot conditions such as bunions and Morton neuroma.
- Light weight and can be worn inside just about any type of shoes.
- Machine washable and made from odour eating materials to prevent bacteria from growing and reducing rick of infections.
If you are not totally satisfied with your new pads, you can send them back to us within 30 days and we will promise to give you a full refund no questions asked!£7.99
Want to ease Mortons Neuroma pain? Now you can with a pair of these pads that can be worn with or without shoes. for protection and support all day.
- 1x gel pad (1 left, 1 right).
- Easily straps around your toes to support and reposition your toes.
- Lightweight durable design makes them perfect for wearing when playing sports.
- Can be worn inside a number of differ shoes including high heels, sports and running shoes and boots.
- Prevents ball of foot pain and metatarsal by supporting the foot in a more natural position.
- Odour eating and breathable material stops your feet from getting sweaty and keeps your feet feeling fresh.
- Built in shock absorption and massaging gel helps to spreads pressure helps to keep your nerves protected all day long.
- Wearing these pads can also help to protect the ball of the foot and correct the positioning of your toes easing pressure and preventing further damage from occurring.
- Full 30 day money back guarantee, zero questions asked!
If you are sufffering from foot pain then a pair of orthotic insoles can help. Pronation is one of the most common causes of many foot and lower limb injuries. Orthotic insoles are designed to improve the function of your feet and prevent your feet from pronating excessively.
Inbuilt arch support, helps take strain off the arches and prevents the foot from pronating excessively.
Orthotic compression works with the function of your feet helping to correct biomechanical imbalances.
memory foam layer gives upsurge foot an added layer of proctection by cushioning your foot and adapting to the motion and positioning of your foot when you walk.
durable and lightweight meddling makes these insoles perfect for wearing inside sport and running shoes.£10.00£10.00
- 1x insoles for supination and overpronation
- One size fits all
- Perfect for runners and sporting professionals
- These insoles have a rigid arch support that helps to control the way that your foot pronates during the gait cycle. Arch support helps to stop your foot from overpronating or under pronating when you walk preventing unnecessary strain on the plantar fascia and other key ligaments found in your feet. Arch support also helps to take the strain off your arch making them perfect if you already have a foot injury such as plantar fasciitis and want to prevent further damage to your arches.
- Supination can affect your foot’s ability to absorb shock exposing which can damage your feet and cause injuries such as plantar fasciitis and knee tendinitis. These insoles have been built using medical grade shock absorbing materials that help to deplete shock and stop it from damaging the bones, ligaments, and tendons found in your body.
- Ergonomically designed to be durable and lightweight making them ideal for wearing when playing sports.
- Orthotic compression helps to correct the positioning of your foot this can help to prevent unnecessary strain on your feet and can help treat conditions such as cuboid syndrome, hammertoes and bunions.
- Protects and supports the ball of your foot from shock and damage via inbuilt metatarsal pads.
- Improves ankle stability and balance via heel cup technology that cups around your heel preventing awkward and damaging movement of the heel and ankle.
Are you suffering from pain in your feet?
Foot pain is often caused by an injury to your foot brought on by a biomechanical imbalance or improper foot function when you walk or run. These problems can overtime cause strain to damage key bones, ligaments, and tendons found in your feet. A pair of these running insoles can help to rebalance your feet, correct pronation and eliminate shock from damaging your feet when running. These running insoles can also be easily fitted and worn inside regular shoes to help support and protect your feet when not running too.
By wearing a pair of these FootReviver™ insoles inside your shoes you can help to rebalance your feet and correct biomechanical and functional problems that might be causing your damage to your feet.
- 1X pair of Footreviver insoles (One for each foot).
- One size fits all (Uk shoe size 6-11). These Footreviver insoles are designed to help treat and eliminate a number of underlining causes of foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles Tendinitis, Atrophy of the Fat Pad, cuboid syndrome, Hallux Valgus, Heel Bursitis, hammer toes as well as other injuries that can result in foot pain.
- Built with a rigid arch support that helps to keep your arch in a natural position during the gait cycle to ensure the arch is not overstretched or pronates excessively. Arch support also helps to take the strain off the arch allowing your feet to heal properly if you already have a foot injury.
- Works to restore the biomechanical function of your feet when you walk. You are more susceptible to biomechanical imbalances if you have flat feet or high arches. Excessive pronation such as supination and overpronation during the gait cycle can cause levels of pressure and strain on your feet that can damage them. By working with to correct the biomechanical of your feet these insoles will help to make you run more efficiently and safer.
- These insoles have been made to be super lightweight to help to not slow you down when you run. You can also fit these insoles into a wide range of shoes quickly and easily.
- Breathable holes and made from an odor-eating micro bacterial material to help keep your feet feeling fresh and free from bacteria.
- Heel grip and heel cup technology incorporated into these insoles will ensure that your feet do not slip around in your shoes and that your heel cannot twist or move in a way that can damage your foot or ankle.
- Added metatarsal pads will help to support the balls of your feet protecting them from damage when you are running and easing ball of foot pain.
- Impact shock which can occur when you run on hard surfaces such as pavements can wreak havoc on your feet and lower limbs. These running insoles are made from durable shock absorbing material that helps to deplete shock when your foot strikes the ground as you run stopping this shock from causing damage.
- Just simply being on your feet for long periods can cause pressure to build up underneath your feet. This pressure can cause damage and injury to your feet. These Footreviver insoles are designed to spread this pressure evenly across the sole of your foot to stop this buildup of pressure and to help protect your feet no matter how long you are on your feet for.
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee.
If you have any question regarding these insoles then we would love to hear from you. Please get in contact using our contact us page or via our forum as we would love to answer your questions.£9.99