Ever wanted to be a little bit taller? Who doesn’t? There are so many advantages to being taller. Being taller will make you look more attractive and more dominant a boost in height will also help to boost your confidence too! Making yourself taller couldn’t be easier all you have to do is slip a pair of height increasing insoles into your shoes!
- Increases your height by as much as 2 inches! Our height increasing insoles use a layer stack system to let you quickly and easily adjust your heel height letting you find the height that you are most comfortable with.
- Absorbs shock. Made from EVA shock absorbing material which prevents shocks from damaging your feet.
- No more heel pain! These insoles incorporate heel cup technology to help prevent the build-up of pressure under the sole and heel of your foot by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Wear with confidence. Nobody will be able to guess that you are wearing these insoles because they are placed inside your shoes making them out of sight and out of mind!
- The perfect fit! Height increasing insoles can be slipped inside virtually any type of shoes.
- Added arch support for extra comfort and protection. Each height increasing insole provides your feet with rigid arch support helping to reduce strain on the plantar fascia and keep your feet in a comfortable and natural position to prevent injury to your feet.
Helps prevent and treat plantar fasciitis.
Plantar fasciitis is a very common cause of heel and foot pain and is caused when the plantar fascia which supports the arch of our foot becomes and inflamed. Inflammation of the plantar fascia can be triggered by excessive strain and pressure on the arch of our feet, this strain and pressure can be caused by a number of different factors.
One of the main contributing factors of strain and pressure on our feet is having high arches or flat feet which can affect the pronation of our feet! Pronation is necessary during the gait cycle to help shift weight and propel us forward when walking however too much or too little pronation of the feet can cause excessive strain and pressure on our feet to build up and this over time can damage the plantar fascia leading to plantar fasciitis. By wearing a pair of our arch support insoles you can help better support your high arches or flat feet, correct your pronation and take the strain of the plantar fascia.
By providing your feet with the optimal arch support you can help to position your feet into a more natural position and stop the arches of your feet from over stretching and becoming inflamed.
- These arch support insoles are specially designed to prevent and treat plantar fasciitis.
- Available in sizes 3-7 and 7-11. Insoles can be cut to size to fit virtually any type of shoe.
- Helps improve the stability of your feet by better supporting your arches and heels.
- Rigid arch support helps to keep your feet supported in the correct position that causes the least amount of pressure on your feet
- Made from shock absorbing carbon fiber to help stop shocks from damaging your feet.
- Comes with a full 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not 100% happy with your insoles you can send them back for a full refund, no questions asked!
- Corrects pronation in flat or high arches feet
- Made from light weight durable materials
- Proven to help reduce strain and pressure on your arches helping to prevent plantar fasciitis and other foot injuries
- Shock absorbing design helps stop shock from causing damage to your feet
- Perfect for runners and people who are on their feet a lot
- Can be trimmed to size for the perfect fit
- Will help to prevent over pronation
- Designed to help realign your feet and lower body
- Prevents pressure on the forefoot, arches and heels
- Eases strained and tired tired
- Memory foam layer for enhanced cushioning
- Hard wearing and long lasting
- Will Fit inside most types of low heeled footwear
- 1x pair orthotic supporting insoles
- Provides the optimal amount of arch support
- Stops your feet from pronating too much or too little
- Made from durable and ultra lightweight carbon fiber material
- Prevents shock from hurting your feet
- Heel cup helps to stabilize your foot and ankle and stop heel pain
- Can be trimmed to size for the perfect fit
- Inbuilt arch support helps to combat against strain and pressure
- Tackles the main causes of foot pain by encouraging proper foot function
- Suitable for people with flat feet
- Hard wearing and will survive even the most vigorous exercise regimes
- Light weight design makes them great for running in
- Solid shell heel cup helps give your heels better stability and prevents heel sprains and strains
Plantar fasciitis is extremely common among runners due to the high amount of pressure and sprain that they put their feet under. That is why if you are a runner you should keep your feet protected and these insoles do just that!
- 1x pair arch support insoles
- Features inbuilt arch support designed to improve the way that your feet function and take strain and pressure off your arches
- Ideal for runners with flat feet
- Helps to keep you on your feet if you have plantar fasciitis
- Prevents your feet from pronating too much during gait
- 1x pair arch support insoles
- Prevents your feet from over pronating when walking or running
- Ideal for people with either collapsed arches or high arches
- Made from shock absorbing carbon fiber that absorbs shock
- Solid heel cup shell gives your feet more stability and balance
- Features a full 30 day money back guarantee meaning you have nothing to lose if you dont like the insoles
- 1x pair arch support insoles
- Designed to promote better foot function and prevent overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis
- A perfect choice for those with collapsed or high arches
- Can be trimmed to the right size to fit inside any type of shoes with ease
- Super light weight and flexible construction
- 1x pair of insoles (Left & right)
- Available sizes include “Mens” and “Womens”.
- Inbuilt arch support, metatarsal support, heel cup and heel pad.
- Made from shock absorbing EVA material
- Machine washable
- These FootReviver insoles come with a full 30 day money back guarantee which means if you are not happy with your new insoles you can simply send them to us within 30 days of purchase to receive a full refund, no questions asked!
Why choose these insoles?
FootReviver insoles will give help your feet function more efficiently, with less strain and tension and will help to protect your from excessive strain, pressure and shock to help you stay pain and injury free. FootReviver insoles feature a range of different technologies to help do this including:
- Specially designed to realign, support and re-position your feet helping to correct common bio-mechanical imbalances and functional problems that are linked to foot and lower limb injuries.
- Inbuilt are support to help take strain and pressure off your plantar fascia helping to prevent the most common form of foot pain plantar fasciitis.
- Excessive pronation is one of the leading causes of foot injury in adults however these insoles use Orthotic compression and support that is designed to help stop your feet from pronating excessively when you walk
- Built to be super light weight so that they do not weight down your feet or cause foot fatigue
- Heel cup technology cups around your heels giving you more balance and stability.
- Metatarsal pad helps to support the balls of your feet preventing metatarsalgia.
- Made from medical grade shock absorbing EVA material designed to limit shock to your feet and lower limbs.
- Memory foam top layer helps to give your feet extra comfort and bounce inside your shoes.
By utilizing the above features these insoles have been successful for a number of patients, helping to ease and prevent for them a number of foot related injuries, including metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints, runners knee, jumpers knee as well as hip and lower back injuries.£9.99
- 1x insoles for supination and overpronation
- One size fits all
- Perfect for runners and sporting professionals
- These insoles have a rigid arch support that helps to control the way that your foot pronates during the gait cycle. Arch support helps to stop your foot from overpronating or under pronating when you walk preventing unnecessary strain on the plantar fascia and other key ligaments found in your feet. Arch support also helps to take the strain off your arch making them perfect if you already have a foot injury such as plantar fasciitis and want to prevent further damage to your arches.
- Supination can affect your foot’s ability to absorb shock exposing which can damage your feet and cause injuries such as plantar fasciitis and knee tendinitis. These insoles have been built using medical grade shock absorbing materials that help to deplete shock and stop it from damaging the bones, ligaments, and tendons found in your body.
- Ergonomically designed to be durable and lightweight making them ideal for wearing when playing sports.
- Orthotic compression helps to correct the positioning of your foot this can help to prevent unnecessary strain on your feet and can help treat conditions such as cuboid syndrome, hammertoes and bunions.
- Protects and supports the ball of your foot from shock and damage via inbuilt metatarsal pads.
- Improves ankle stability and balance via heel cup technology that cups around your heel preventing awkward and damaging movement of the heel and ankle.
Are you suffering from pain in your feet?
Foot pain is often caused by an injury to your foot brought on by a biomechanical imbalance or improper foot function when you walk or run. These problems can overtime cause strain to damage key bones, ligaments, and tendons found in your feet. A pair of these running insoles can help to rebalance your feet, correct pronation and eliminate shock from damaging your feet when running. These running insoles can also be easily fitted and worn inside regular shoes to help support and protect your feet when not running too.
By wearing a pair of these FootReviver™ insoles inside your shoes you can help to rebalance your feet and correct biomechanical and functional problems that might be causing your damage to your feet.
- 1X pair of Footreviver insoles (One for each foot).
- One size fits all (Uk shoe size 6-11). These Footreviver insoles are designed to help treat and eliminate a number of underlining causes of foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles Tendinitis, Atrophy of the Fat Pad, cuboid syndrome, Hallux Valgus, Heel Bursitis, hammer toes as well as other injuries that can result in foot pain.
- Built with a rigid arch support that helps to keep your arch in a natural position during the gait cycle to ensure the arch is not overstretched or pronates excessively. Arch support also helps to take the strain off the arch allowing your feet to heal properly if you already have a foot injury.
- Works to restore the biomechanical function of your feet when you walk. You are more susceptible to biomechanical imbalances if you have flat feet or high arches. Excessive pronation such as supination and overpronation during the gait cycle can cause levels of pressure and strain on your feet that can damage them. By working with to correct the biomechanical of your feet these insoles will help to make you run more efficiently and safer.
- These insoles have been made to be super lightweight to help to not slow you down when you run. You can also fit these insoles into a wide range of shoes quickly and easily.
- Breathable holes and made from an odor-eating micro bacterial material to help keep your feet feeling fresh and free from bacteria.
- Heel grip and heel cup technology incorporated into these insoles will ensure that your feet do not slip around in your shoes and that your heel cannot twist or move in a way that can damage your foot or ankle.
- Added metatarsal pads will help to support the balls of your feet protecting them from damage when you are running and easing ball of foot pain.
- Impact shock which can occur when you run on hard surfaces such as pavements can wreak havoc on your feet and lower limbs. These running insoles are made from durable shock absorbing material that helps to deplete shock when your foot strikes the ground as you run stopping this shock from causing damage.
- Just simply being on your feet for long periods can cause pressure to build up underneath your feet. This pressure can cause damage and injury to your feet. These Footreviver insoles are designed to spread this pressure evenly across the sole of your foot to stop this buildup of pressure and to help protect your feet no matter how long you are on your feet for.
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee.
If you have any question regarding these insoles then we would love to hear from you. Please get in contact using our contact us page or via our forum as we would love to answer your questions.£9.99