Now you don’t have to put up with uncomfortable high heels ever again with a pair of Shoewawa Gel high heel insoles!
- These insoles work with the biomechanics of your feet to provide support and protection that your feet need.
- Cushions and supports your feet in key areas of the foot to prevent foot strain and injuries.
- Absorbs shock and prevents pressure from building up underneath your feet to protect them from damage.
- Stabilizes your foot and ankle helping to prevent you from twisting and spraining your ankle whilst wearing your high heels.
- Added heel grip technology to help keep your feet in place and stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
- Made from lightweight silicone gel and design to be as discrete as possible so that they do not compromise the style of your high heels!
- These insoles come with a 30 day money back guarantee, meaning that if for whatever reason your are not totally happy with your new high heel insoles you can send them back to us at Shoewawa and we promise to give you a full refund (including all postage costs).
One of the main causes of aches and pains in your feet is because of overuse injuries. You can help treat and prevent overuse injuries by wearing a pair of these orthotic insoles.
Added arch support to lessen the load placed on the plantar fascia ligament found in your foot. Arch support will also help to correct imbalances in your feet such as overpronation and supination a common cause of plantar fasciitis.
Overuse injuries are the most common form of foot injuries and can cause mild to severe foot pain depending upon the level of damage to the tissue. If left untreated overuse injuries will worsen and the pain will get worse. Overuse injuries often are a result of excessive loads on the tissue that is more than what the tissue is designed to cope with. If you have an overuse injury such as plantar fasciitis or Achilles tendinitis remedying of the damage will likely be based upon lessening that excessive load being placed upon the tissue and increasing the ability of the tissue to take more load. One way to help ease overuse injuries is to wear a pair of these orthotic insoles!
- Inbuilt heel cup help to support your heel and prevent strain and overuse of the Achilles tendon helping to treat and prevent Achilles tendinitis.
- Metatarsal pads found at the front of the insoles help to support the ball of your foot and protect your metatarsal bones preventing metatarsalgia. Metatarsal pads will also help to realign your toes and prevent you from getting bunions and hammer toes.
- Made from shock absorbing materials to stop shock from causing damage to your feet.
- Durable, flexible and lightweight makes these perfect for playing sports in.
- One size fits all (can be cut to size to fit into virtually any type of shoe)
If you are sufffering from foot pain then a pair of orthotic insoles can help. Pronation is one of the most common causes of many foot and lower limb injuries. Orthotic insoles are designed to improve the function of your feet and prevent your feet from pronating excessively.
Inbuilt arch support, helps take strain off the arches and prevents the foot from pronating excessively.
Orthotic compression works with the function of your feet helping to correct biomechanical imbalances.
memory foam layer gives upsurge foot an added layer of proctection by cushioning your foot and adapting to the motion and positioning of your foot when you walk.
durable and lightweight meddling makes these insoles perfect for wearing inside sport and running shoes.£10.00£10.00
Always on your feet? Suffering from foot and heel pain? If so then a pair of these gel insoles can help to take pressure off your feet and ease your pain once and for all.
- 1x pair of gel insoles
- One size fits all
- Honeycomb design adapts to the shape and contours of your feet providing you with a custom level of support and protection.
- Excellent silicone gel shock absorption helps to stop shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs.
- Ideal for treating a wide range of foot and lower limb complaints including metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, shin splints, and knee pain.
- Orthotic technology supports the arch of your foot and prevents biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation and supination from causing excessive strain on key parts of your feet and lower limbs.
- Ideal for runners and athletes.
- For those who are on their feet for long periods these insoles can be a perfect way to help ease tired and aching feet. The silicone gel is designed to help stop the build-up of damaging pressure underneath your feet and heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Comes with a full 30-day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose by buying a pair.
Massaging gel insoles are designed to mold to the shape of your feet providing support and shock absorption helping you to comfortably stay on your feet all day without any aches or pains.
- Made from lightweight silicone gel that actively absorbs shock and stops shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs.
- Stops the build-up of pressure under your soles and heels preventing damage and heel pain.
- Provides arch support helping to keep the strain off your plantar fascia and prevent plantar fasciitis.
- These insoles have been designed to help restore correct biomechanical imbalances. By correcting biomechanical imbalances such as excessive pronation these insoles help to ease pressure off your feet and prevent foot injuries from occurring.
- Ideal for those suffering from knee problems such as knee tendonitis.
- Comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. No questions asked.
2x metatarsal pads (One for each foot).
One size fits all
Provides cushioning support and protection to the metatarsal bones and ball of your feet.
Made form shock absorbing silicone gel to help stop shock and pressure building up and damaging your feet.
Ideal for providing comfort and relief for foot conditions such as Metatarasalgia, Mortons Neuroma and Fat pad atrophy.£7.99£7.99
Ease ball of foot pain and get back on your feet with a pair of these silicone gel metatarsal pads.
- 1x pair metatarsal pads one for each foot.
- One size fits all.
- Toe loop easily hooks around the big toe keeping it in place whilst supporting the ball of your foot.
- Prevents hard skin and calluses forming on toes and on the ball of your foot.
- Made from medical grade silicone gel that adapts to the shape and contours of your foot and absorbs shock. The silicone gel will also help redistribute weight and pressure across the ball of your foot helping to prevent the build up of damaging pressure.
- Supports the toes and metatarsal bones in the correct and most natural position.
- Ideal for treating other foot conditions such as bunions and Morton neuroma.
- Light weight and can be worn inside just about any type of shoes.
- Machine washable and made from odour eating materials to prevent bacteria from growing and reducing rick of infections.
If you are not totally satisfied with your new pads, you can send them back to us within 30 days and we will promise to give you a full refund no questions asked!£7.99
The most prevalent cause of heel pain is Plantar Fasciitis which is inflammation or tearing of the Plantar fascia (thick connective tissue that forms the arch of the foot and is attached to the heel). Plantar fasciitis typically brought on if heavy stress is placed on the plantar fascia, causing micro tears in the ligament fibers to form, (particularly in places that attach to the heel bone). Plantar fasciitis can afflict anyone, however, it is more commonly found in people who suffer from obesity, diabetes, those with flat-feet, people with high arches, runners and athletes. A doctor will usually give patients with plantar fasciitis anti-inflammatory drugs to help reduce inflammation however these drugs only mask the symptoms. To get rid of plantar fasciitis for good you need to eliminate the underlining causes!
There are lots of different causes of Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs. Constant over-training of the feet and unnatural loads put on the feet (often result of biomechanical imbalances such as over-pronation and supination) is one of the most common causes of plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis can also be caused by ill-fitting shoes that have a high heel or shoes that do not properly support the feet and can even be caused by just standing around for too long on your feet! So how do we fix these issues? Wearing arch support insoles can help!
- Our feet support our entire skeletal system and serve as a shock absorbers helping to prevent shocks from damaging the rest of our body. Our heel bone which is the largest of the 26-foot bones, can endure tremendous loads during running and walking, however, our heel bone does have its limits and if too much pressure is applied to it that is when problems start to arise, and this is where these insoles come in!
- Arch support insoles help to realign your feet correcting pronation and supporting your feet as during the gait cycle. This helps to reduce strain on the plantar fascia helping to give your feet a chance to heal.
- These Insoles have added arch support technology that helps to keep the strain off your feet.
Impacts shocks that occur when walking or running can over time cause damage to the structures in your feet. Our insoles help to absorb this shock minimizing the damage that these shock cause.
- Designed to be lightweight and ideal for running shoes. These insoles have been made to be as lightweight as possible and are a perfect fit for any running and sports shoes!
- Our insoles help to correct the pronation of your feet by realigning your feet into the correct position during the gait cycle which will help to reduce the stress on your feet.
- Comes with a full money back guarantee. If you are not competently happy with your plantar fasciitis insoles you can get a full refund no questions asked! Simply return them to us within 30 days to get 100% of your money back.
Shock absorbing insole help to prevent shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs.
Made from lightweight and durable EVA material making them the perfect choice for everyday shoes.
Utilizes orthotic arch support technology to support the the key stages of the gait cycle and prevent excessive strain on the plantar fascia.
These insoles help to prevent biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination which can lead to foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis by realigning your your feet into the correct position.
Stops pressure from building up underneath your heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your entire foot, ensuring supreme comfort not matter how long you are on your feet for!
- Eases heel and foot pain
- Available in size 5-7 & 8-11
- Light weight durable design make these perfect for fitting into running shoes and trainers.
- Breathable holes located on the insoles help to circulate air around your feet helping to keep them feeling fresh and sweat free.
- Made from shock absorbing material to prevent shock from causing damage to your lower limbs.
- Ideal for people who have high arches, flat feet or suffer from over pronation and supination leading causes of foot and heel pain.
- Memory foam top layer moulds to the exact shape of your feet giving you support where you need it the most. Memory foam also helps to spreads weight evenly across the soles of you feet preventing the build up of damaging pressure underneath your feet.
- Prevents and treat a whole host of different foot and lower limb injuries inducing Morton’s neuroma, metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, ankle instabilities, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints, runners knee and jumpers knee.
- No more ball of foot pain. Inbuilt metatarsal pad supports and protects the ball of your foot and metatarsal bones.
- Rigid arch support helps to protect your feet from strain and correct the function of your feet during the gait cycle.
Helps prevent and treat plantar fasciitis.
Plantar fasciitis is a very common cause of heel and foot pain and is caused when the plantar fascia which supports the arch of our foot becomes and inflamed. Inflammation of the plantar fascia can be triggered by excessive strain and pressure on the arch of our feet, this strain and pressure can be caused by a number of different factors.
One of the main contributing factors of strain and pressure on our feet is having high arches or flat feet which can affect the pronation of our feet! Pronation is necessary during the gait cycle to help shift weight and propel us forward when walking however too much or too little pronation of the feet can cause excessive strain and pressure on our feet to build up and this over time can damage the plantar fascia leading to plantar fasciitis. By wearing a pair of our arch support insoles you can help better support your high arches or flat feet, correct your pronation and take the strain of the plantar fascia.
By providing your feet with the optimal arch support you can help to position your feet into a more natural position and stop the arches of your feet from over stretching and becoming inflamed.
- These arch support insoles are specially designed to prevent and treat plantar fasciitis.
- Available in sizes 3-7 and 7-11. Insoles can be cut to size to fit virtually any type of shoe.
- Helps improve the stability of your feet by better supporting your arches and heels.
- Rigid arch support helps to keep your feet supported in the correct position that causes the least amount of pressure on your feet
- Made from shock absorbing carbon fiber to help stop shocks from damaging your feet.
- Comes with a full 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not 100% happy with your insoles you can send them back for a full refund, no questions asked!
The Shoewawa hard skin remover pedi spin is the fastest and easiest way to get rid of hard skin on your feet.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Effortlessly removes dry hard skin from your feet.
- Leaves your skin perfectly smooth and soft after just 1 use!
- Light weight and compact design means that this micro pedi can be taken with you anywhere!
- Makes a perfect gift.
- Leaves no mess! Collects skin shaving inside a small chamber that can easily be then dispensed into a bin when you have finished using the micro pedi.
Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee meaning that if you are not 100% satisfied with your new hard skin remover you can simply return it to us within 30 days of receiving the item to receive a full refund including all postage costs. How good is that!
What is callus skin and how to remove it?
If you suffer from hard skin building up undeneath your feet then you are not alone because upto 65% of people suffer from this problem!
The skin on our feet is different to skin found elsewhere on our bodies, as it’s developed to hold up against the day to day stresses and pressures that are put on our feet throughout the day. Often continuous pressure and friction which can occur from wearing poorly fitted shoes or simply from being on your feet all day can cause hard dead skin to build up on the soles of your feet and heels.
The best way to take care of hard dead skin is to on a regular basis remove the dead skin using a pedicure system!
Hard Callus skin on your foot is a region of skin that is much thicker than normal and has become hard. More often than not hard skin will appear yellowish in colour and may effect on various different regions of your foot such as your heel, ball of the foot and toes.
Callus hard skin is usually caused if there is excessive pressure or friction on the foot- the body attempts to defend itself from this pressure and friction by generating an extra layer of skin.
It isn’t always required to remove hard skin as it usually does not pose a major health risk however some individuals do not like the way that the hard skin look and find that it to be uncomfortable when wearing certain types of shoes. To prevent callus hard skin from returning you will need to make sure to prevent the pressure and friction that is causing the Callus skin to build up – a podiatrist maybe able to help you do this – and give you advise on how to get rid of the cause all together.
The Shoewawa micro pedi is a compact, lightweight and easy to use Hard Skin Remover that is extremely good at removing thick, hard skin! It’s specially designed to be easy and fast to use. Our micro pedi features safe blade technology that helps to ensure safe and sufficient removal of hard skin, the Shoewawa Hard Skin Remover allows you to get perfect soft feet.£10.99