Are you suffering from pain in your arches that is sore and tender to the touch? This could be a sign that you have plantar fasciitis. Keeping weight and strain off your arches by correcting biomechanical imbalances in your feet is the most effective treatment for plantar fasciitis and these insoles do just that!
- Rigid arch support that keeps your foot in the optimal position helps to eliminate excessive pronation a leading cause of plantar fasciitis. Perfect for people who are on their feet for long periods or suffer from arch and heel pain. Arch support also helps to better support your arch and prevent straining and overstretching your plantar fascia.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads support the metatarsal bones and the ball of your foot helping to get rid of the ball of foot pain.
Shock absorbing materials help to deplete shock making these insoles perfect if you are a runner who wants to avoid shock damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology holds your heel in place improving balance, stability and prevents twisting and spraining of your ankle.
- Orthotic compression realigns the ligaments, tendons, joints and bones in your feet helping to make your feet function better and more efficiently.
- Each insole is made from shock-absorbing materials providing comfort and protection to your whole foot.
- Pronation control technology helps prevent overpronation and supination (under-pronation) from damaging your feet when you walk.
We are so confident in our insoles that we offer a full 30-day money back guarantee. Which means if you are not 100% satisfied with your new insoles or they fail to treat your plantar fasciitis you can return them to us within 30 days of receiving them. We will then give you a full refund. No questions asked.£10.99
Helps to eliminate heel and foot pain and reduce foot fatigue.
Main features include:
- Heel cup technology helps give your feet improved stability to prevent ankle and foot sprains.
- Designed to treat a wide variety of foot and heel pain causes.
- Realigns and repositions your foot into a more natural position making these heel pads ideal for injuries such as cuboid syndrome.
- Corrects the biomechanics and function of your feet helping to prevent supination and over pronation when you walk.
- Made from high quality medical grade silicone gel that absorbs and stops shock from damaging your heels.
- Prevents pressure building up under your heel by spreading the pressure evenly and safely across your whole foot.
- Eases tension and strain on the plantar fascia helping to treat and prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Built in heel grips to stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
If you are suffering from pain in your feet then a pair of these arch support Strutz may just be what your feet need.
- 1 pair of arch support Strutz!
- One size fits which are easily slipped onto your feet without hassle.
- Provides arch support that helps to reduce tension and strain from the arch of the feet making them ideal for treating plantar fasciitis.
- Reduces foot fatigue and damage through shock. Wearing a pair of these arch supports will help to cushion your feet and provide them with shock absorption preventing shock from damaging your feet.
- Reduces foot fatigue by stopping the build-up of pressure underneath your feet by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Protects and support the ball of foot helping to treat and prevent ball of foot pain including metatarsalgia.
- These arch support strutz are ideal for people with flat feet or high arches.
- Help to correct biomechanical imbalances and problems that can negatively affect your gait such as over-pronation and supination.
- Can be worn with or without shoes. Allowing you to wear them around the house for constant arch support and comfort.
- Helps to ease pain associated with plantar fasciitis and boost recovery.
- Stops your heel from tilting forward helping to minimize stress on the heel and toes of the foot.
If you are suffering from foot pain then trying a pair of these heel cup insoles might help make your shoes feel that bit more comfortable.
These heel cups insoles are designed to treat and prevent a wide range of foot injuries that can cause foot pain. The most common cause of foot pain is due to an injury called plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis occurs when the plantar fascia of the foot becomes overstretched and/or damaged causing the tissue that makes up the plantar fascia to become inflamed. Biomechanical imbalances that result in abnormal gait can cause excessive pressure and shock to the arch of the foot which in turn can damage the plantar fascia. These Footreviver insoles have been specially made to help get rid of biomechanical imbalances and correct the function of the feet so that less pressure is placed upon the arch helping to treat and prevent plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is just one example of the many different foot complaints that can be treated by wearing a pair of these insoles. Correcting biomechanical imbalances and restoring your foot function to one that is more natural can have a positive effect on not just your feet but also your whole body, this is because your feet are the supporting foundations of your whole body and have a huge impact on your body’s posture. With our 30-day full money back guarantee means if you aren’t happy with your purchase then you send them back and we promise to give you a full refund, so you cannot lose!
Footreviver insoles are designed to help support your feet in the places that you need it the most, helping to make your shoes more comfortable and to prevent and treat foot injuries.
- These insoles utilize orthotic compression technology that works to improve the natural motion and function of your feet.
- With in built arch support that at helps to take strain and tension off your arch and plantar fascia to help prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Features heel cup technology to help stabilize your heels preventing them from moving or rotating in a way that could cause damage to them.
- Lightweight and 3/4 in length means that these insoles are discrete easy to insert and are ideal for just about type of shoe.
- Ideal for treating a range of different foot injuries and complaints such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints as well as knee and back pain.
If you suffer from foot or heel pain and you have flat feet, high arches, overpronation, supination or plantar fasciitis then a pair of these arch support insoles by Footreviver will help you!
The plantar fascia is a ligament found on the sole of your foot and is designed to protect and support your foot when you walk. However, biomechanical imbalances, injury or damage to the arch can prevent this ligament from functioning properly. This can, in turn, increase tension and strain on your foot leaving it more susceptible to injury and foot pain.
These FootReviver arch support insoles have been specially designed to support and protect the foot when the plantar fascia is unable to properly do so itself. By using orthotic compression technology that works with the natural function of your feet these insoles help to correct biomechanical imbalances and functional problems that can lead to foot injury and pain. Footreviver insoles are crafted from high-quality shock absorbing materials that dampen shock that often can occur when walking or running helping to minimize damage to your feet.
- 1x Pair of FootReviver arch support insoles
- One size fits all. Fit’s into virtually any type of shoes easily and comfortably. Available in Men’s or Women’s size.
- Provides your feet with the very best support and protection where you need it the most. Inbuilt arch support eases the strain and prevents overstretching on key parts of your foot including your plantar fascia and Achilles Tendon.
- Ergonomically designed using shock absorbing medical grade materials to prevent shock from damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology helps to spread pressure evenly underneath your heels to stop your heels from hurting.
- Orthotic compression to correct the positioning and help improve foot function.
- Footreviver arch support insoles also help to correct pronation. What is pronation? Pronation is the process needed to shift weight during the gait cycle. If your feet overpronate it means that your foot rolls inward excessively when your foot hits the ground during the gait cycle. If you have feet that supinate it means that your feet do not roll inwards enough and flatten completely when your foot touches the ground when you walk. Both over-pronation and supination can cause excessive amounts of pressure on the feet as a result. These insoles have been designed specially to stop this from happening by utilizing orthotic technology to correct the pronation in your feet. Helping to stop this excessive pronation from damaging your feet.
- These insoles come with a full 30-day money back guarantee. This Guarantee ensures peace of mind when purchasing because if you want to send your insoles back for whatever reason we will provide you with a full refund no questions asked. We will refund all postage costs to meaning you have nothing to lose when purchasing and everything to gain!
Please note, these insoles should always be worn in combination with wearing properly fitted shoes to ensure the best possible effect.£9.99
Help to support and look after your feet when playing sports by wearing a pair of FootReviver sports insoles. These insoles can be quickly and easily fitted into just about any type of sports trainer or running shoe. They will help to support key parts of your foot and prevent common overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis when playing sports.
- Ideal for wearing during high impact sports
- These insoles have added arch support to help take some of the strain off your arches when walking or running.
- Perfect for those with high arches and flat feet and who are prone to biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation.
- Our insoles use orthotic technology to correctly support and position your feet during the gait cycle to help correct biomechanical imbalances in your feet such as over pronation and under pronation helping you to avoid foot injuries.
- The best insoles for standing around in! Designed to help eliminate heel and foot pain associated with being on your feet all day. These insoles do this by preventing the build-up of pressure under your feet by spreading weight evenly across your foot.
- Super lightweight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoe you can think of!
- Help to absorb shock. Made out of EVA material that has special shock absorbing properties to help stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs whilst wearing them.
The Shoewawa hard skin remover pedi spin is the fastest and easiest way to get rid of hard skin on your feet.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Effortlessly removes dry hard skin from your feet.
- Leaves your skin perfectly smooth and soft after just 1 use!
- Light weight and compact design means that this micro pedi can be taken with you anywhere!
- Makes a perfect gift.
- Leaves no mess! Collects skin shaving inside a small chamber that can easily be then dispensed into a bin when you have finished using the micro pedi.
Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee meaning that if you are not 100% satisfied with your new hard skin remover you can simply return it to us within 30 days of receiving the item to receive a full refund including all postage costs. How good is that!
What is callus skin and how to remove it?
If you suffer from hard skin building up undeneath your feet then you are not alone because upto 65% of people suffer from this problem!
The skin on our feet is different to skin found elsewhere on our bodies, as it’s developed to hold up against the day to day stresses and pressures that are put on our feet throughout the day. Often continuous pressure and friction which can occur from wearing poorly fitted shoes or simply from being on your feet all day can cause hard dead skin to build up on the soles of your feet and heels.
The best way to take care of hard dead skin is to on a regular basis remove the dead skin using a pedicure system!
Hard Callus skin on your foot is a region of skin that is much thicker than normal and has become hard. More often than not hard skin will appear yellowish in colour and may effect on various different regions of your foot such as your heel, ball of the foot and toes.
Callus hard skin is usually caused if there is excessive pressure or friction on the foot- the body attempts to defend itself from this pressure and friction by generating an extra layer of skin.
It isn’t always required to remove hard skin as it usually does not pose a major health risk however some individuals do not like the way that the hard skin look and find that it to be uncomfortable when wearing certain types of shoes. To prevent callus hard skin from returning you will need to make sure to prevent the pressure and friction that is causing the Callus skin to build up – a podiatrist maybe able to help you do this – and give you advise on how to get rid of the cause all together.
The Shoewawa micro pedi is a compact, lightweight and easy to use Hard Skin Remover that is extremely good at removing thick, hard skin! It’s specially designed to be easy and fast to use. Our micro pedi features safe blade technology that helps to ensure safe and sufficient removal of hard skin, the Shoewawa Hard Skin Remover allows you to get perfect soft feet.£10.99
The most prevalent cause of heel pain is Plantar Fasciitis which is inflammation or tearing of the Plantar fascia (thick connective tissue that forms the arch of the foot and is attached to the heel). Plantar fasciitis typically brought on if heavy stress is placed on the plantar fascia, causing micro tears in the ligament fibers to form, (particularly in places that attach to the heel bone). Plantar fasciitis can afflict anyone, however, it is more commonly found in people who suffer from obesity, diabetes, those with flat-feet, people with high arches, runners and athletes. A doctor will usually give patients with plantar fasciitis anti-inflammatory drugs to help reduce inflammation however these drugs only mask the symptoms. To get rid of plantar fasciitis for good you need to eliminate the underlining causes!
There are lots of different causes of Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs. Constant over-training of the feet and unnatural loads put on the feet (often result of biomechanical imbalances such as over-pronation and supination) is one of the most common causes of plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis can also be caused by ill-fitting shoes that have a high heel or shoes that do not properly support the feet and can even be caused by just standing around for too long on your feet! So how do we fix these issues? Wearing arch support insoles can help!
- Our feet support our entire skeletal system and serve as a shock absorbers helping to prevent shocks from damaging the rest of our body. Our heel bone which is the largest of the 26-foot bones, can endure tremendous loads during running and walking, however, our heel bone does have its limits and if too much pressure is applied to it that is when problems start to arise, and this is where these insoles come in!
- Arch support insoles help to realign your feet correcting pronation and supporting your feet as during the gait cycle. This helps to reduce strain on the plantar fascia helping to give your feet a chance to heal.
- These Insoles have added arch support technology that helps to keep the strain off your feet.
Impacts shocks that occur when walking or running can over time cause damage to the structures in your feet. Our insoles help to absorb this shock minimizing the damage that these shock cause.
- Designed to be lightweight and ideal for running shoes. These insoles have been made to be as lightweight as possible and are a perfect fit for any running and sports shoes!
- Our insoles help to correct the pronation of your feet by realigning your feet into the correct position during the gait cycle which will help to reduce the stress on your feet.
- Comes with a full money back guarantee. If you are not competently happy with your plantar fasciitis insoles you can get a full refund no questions asked! Simply return them to us within 30 days to get 100% of your money back.
Now you don’t have to put up with uncomfortable high heels ever again with a pair of Shoewawa Gel high heel insoles!
- These insoles work with the biomechanics of your feet to provide support and protection that your feet need.
- Cushions and supports your feet in key areas of the foot to prevent foot strain and injuries.
- Absorbs shock and prevents pressure from building up underneath your feet to protect them from damage.
- Stabilizes your foot and ankle helping to prevent you from twisting and spraining your ankle whilst wearing your high heels.
- Added heel grip technology to help keep your feet in place and stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
- Made from lightweight silicone gel and design to be as discrete as possible so that they do not compromise the style of your high heels!
- These insoles come with a 30 day money back guarantee, meaning that if for whatever reason your are not totally happy with your new high heel insoles you can send them back to us at Shoewawa and we promise to give you a full refund (including all postage costs).
Shoes too big? Stop your feet from slipping around in your shoes with a pair of these Shoewawa heel grips!
- 1X heel grips (1 left and 1 right.)
- Made from soft suede material that does not irritate the skin when worn.
- Helps to prevent blisters! If your feet move around inside your shoes this can cause friction which can cause the layers of your skin to separate and fill with liquid. Heel grips help to keep your feet from moving around and stop blisters from developing.
- Soft suede designed to help stop your shoes digging into your heel and ankle.
- Can be easily fitted to just about any type of shoe!
- Helps to stabilize your heel inside your shoes and prevent twisting and spraining your ankle.
Not 100% satisfied with your new heel grips? No problem, you can simply send them back to us within 30 days of your purchase and we will give you a full refund.£1.99£1.99
Shock absorbing insole help to prevent shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs.
Made from lightweight and durable EVA material making them the perfect choice for everyday shoes.
Utilizes orthotic arch support technology to support the the key stages of the gait cycle and prevent excessive strain on the plantar fascia.
These insoles help to prevent biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination which can lead to foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis by realigning your your feet into the correct position.
Stops pressure from building up underneath your heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your entire foot, ensuring supreme comfort not matter how long you are on your feet for!