Want to ease Mortons Neuroma pain? Now you can with a pair of these pads that can be worn with or without shoes. for protection and support all day.
- 1x gel pad (1 left, 1 right).
- Easily straps around your toes to support and reposition your toes.
- Lightweight durable design makes them perfect for wearing when playing sports.
- Can be worn inside a number of differ shoes including high heels, sports and running shoes and boots.
- Prevents ball of foot pain and metatarsal by supporting the foot in a more natural position.
- Odour eating and breathable material stops your feet from getting sweaty and keeps your feet feeling fresh.
- Built in shock absorption and massaging gel helps to spreads pressure helps to keep your nerves protected all day long.
- Wearing these pads can also help to protect the ball of the foot and correct the positioning of your toes easing pressure and preventing further damage from occurring.
- Full 30 day money back guarantee, zero questions asked!
If you are sufffering from foot pain then a pair of orthotic insoles can help. Pronation is one of the most common causes of many foot and lower limb injuries. Orthotic insoles are designed to improve the function of your feet and prevent your feet from pronating excessively.
Inbuilt arch support, helps take strain off the arches and prevents the foot from pronating excessively.
Orthotic compression works with the function of your feet helping to correct biomechanical imbalances.
memory foam layer gives upsurge foot an added layer of proctection by cushioning your foot and adapting to the motion and positioning of your foot when you walk.
durable and lightweight meddling makes these insoles perfect for wearing inside sport and running shoes.£10.00£10.00
- 1x insoles for supination and overpronation
- One size fits all
- Perfect for runners and sporting professionals
- These insoles have a rigid arch support that helps to control the way that your foot pronates during the gait cycle. Arch support helps to stop your foot from overpronating or under pronating when you walk preventing unnecessary strain on the plantar fascia and other key ligaments found in your feet. Arch support also helps to take the strain off your arch making them perfect if you already have a foot injury such as plantar fasciitis and want to prevent further damage to your arches.
- Supination can affect your foot’s ability to absorb shock exposing which can damage your feet and cause injuries such as plantar fasciitis and knee tendinitis. These insoles have been built using medical grade shock absorbing materials that help to deplete shock and stop it from damaging the bones, ligaments, and tendons found in your body.
- Ergonomically designed to be durable and lightweight making them ideal for wearing when playing sports.
- Orthotic compression helps to correct the positioning of your foot this can help to prevent unnecessary strain on your feet and can help treat conditions such as cuboid syndrome, hammertoes and bunions.
- Protects and supports the ball of your foot from shock and damage via inbuilt metatarsal pads.
- Improves ankle stability and balance via heel cup technology that cups around your heel preventing awkward and damaging movement of the heel and ankle.
Are you suffering from pain in your feet?
Foot pain is often caused by an injury to your foot brought on by a biomechanical imbalance or improper foot function when you walk or run. These problems can overtime cause strain to damage key bones, ligaments, and tendons found in your feet. A pair of these running insoles can help to rebalance your feet, correct pronation and eliminate shock from damaging your feet when running. These running insoles can also be easily fitted and worn inside regular shoes to help support and protect your feet when not running too.
By wearing a pair of these FootReviver™ insoles inside your shoes you can help to rebalance your feet and correct biomechanical and functional problems that might be causing your damage to your feet.
- 1X pair of Footreviver insoles (One for each foot).
- One size fits all (Uk shoe size 6-11). These Footreviver insoles are designed to help treat and eliminate a number of underlining causes of foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles Tendinitis, Atrophy of the Fat Pad, cuboid syndrome, Hallux Valgus, Heel Bursitis, hammer toes as well as other injuries that can result in foot pain.
- Built with a rigid arch support that helps to keep your arch in a natural position during the gait cycle to ensure the arch is not overstretched or pronates excessively. Arch support also helps to take the strain off the arch allowing your feet to heal properly if you already have a foot injury.
- Works to restore the biomechanical function of your feet when you walk. You are more susceptible to biomechanical imbalances if you have flat feet or high arches. Excessive pronation such as supination and overpronation during the gait cycle can cause levels of pressure and strain on your feet that can damage them. By working with to correct the biomechanical of your feet these insoles will help to make you run more efficiently and safer.
- These insoles have been made to be super lightweight to help to not slow you down when you run. You can also fit these insoles into a wide range of shoes quickly and easily.
- Breathable holes and made from an odor-eating micro bacterial material to help keep your feet feeling fresh and free from bacteria.
- Heel grip and heel cup technology incorporated into these insoles will ensure that your feet do not slip around in your shoes and that your heel cannot twist or move in a way that can damage your foot or ankle.
- Added metatarsal pads will help to support the balls of your feet protecting them from damage when you are running and easing ball of foot pain.
- Impact shock which can occur when you run on hard surfaces such as pavements can wreak havoc on your feet and lower limbs. These running insoles are made from durable shock absorbing material that helps to deplete shock when your foot strikes the ground as you run stopping this shock from causing damage.
- Just simply being on your feet for long periods can cause pressure to build up underneath your feet. This pressure can cause damage and injury to your feet. These Footreviver insoles are designed to spread this pressure evenly across the sole of your foot to stop this buildup of pressure and to help protect your feet no matter how long you are on your feet for.
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee.
If you have any question regarding these insoles then we would love to hear from you. Please get in contact using our contact us page or via our forum as we would love to answer your questions.£9.99
Helps to eliminate heel and foot pain and reduce foot fatigue.
Main features include:
- Heel cup technology helps give your feet improved stability to prevent ankle and foot sprains.
- Designed to treat a wide variety of foot and heel pain causes.
- Realigns and repositions your foot into a more natural position making these heel pads ideal for injuries such as cuboid syndrome.
- Corrects the biomechanics and function of your feet helping to prevent supination and over pronation when you walk.
- Made from high quality medical grade silicone gel that absorbs and stops shock from damaging your heels.
- Prevents pressure building up under your heel by spreading the pressure evenly and safely across your whole foot.
- Eases tension and strain on the plantar fascia helping to treat and prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Built in heel grips to stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
If you are suffering from pain in your feet then a pair of these arch support Strutz may just be what your feet need.
- 1 pair of arch support Strutz!
- One size fits which are easily slipped onto your feet without hassle.
- Provides arch support that helps to reduce tension and strain from the arch of the feet making them ideal for treating plantar fasciitis.
- Reduces foot fatigue and damage through shock. Wearing a pair of these arch supports will help to cushion your feet and provide them with shock absorption preventing shock from damaging your feet.
- Reduces foot fatigue by stopping the build-up of pressure underneath your feet by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Protects and support the ball of foot helping to treat and prevent ball of foot pain including metatarsalgia.
- These arch support strutz are ideal for people with flat feet or high arches.
- Help to correct biomechanical imbalances and problems that can negatively affect your gait such as over-pronation and supination.
- Can be worn with or without shoes. Allowing you to wear them around the house for constant arch support and comfort.
- Helps to ease pain associated with plantar fasciitis and boost recovery.
- Stops your heel from tilting forward helping to minimize stress on the heel and toes of the foot.
If you are suffering from foot pain then trying a pair of these heel cup insoles might help make your shoes feel that bit more comfortable.
These heel cups insoles are designed to treat and prevent a wide range of foot injuries that can cause foot pain. The most common cause of foot pain is due to an injury called plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis occurs when the plantar fascia of the foot becomes overstretched and/or damaged causing the tissue that makes up the plantar fascia to become inflamed. Biomechanical imbalances that result in abnormal gait can cause excessive pressure and shock to the arch of the foot which in turn can damage the plantar fascia. These Footreviver insoles have been specially made to help get rid of biomechanical imbalances and correct the function of the feet so that less pressure is placed upon the arch helping to treat and prevent plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is just one example of the many different foot complaints that can be treated by wearing a pair of these insoles. Correcting biomechanical imbalances and restoring your foot function to one that is more natural can have a positive effect on not just your feet but also your whole body, this is because your feet are the supporting foundations of your whole body and have a huge impact on your body’s posture. With our 30-day full money back guarantee means if you aren’t happy with your purchase then you send them back and we promise to give you a full refund, so you cannot lose!
Footreviver insoles are designed to help support your feet in the places that you need it the most, helping to make your shoes more comfortable and to prevent and treat foot injuries.
- These insoles utilize orthotic compression technology that works to improve the natural motion and function of your feet.
- With in built arch support that at helps to take strain and tension off your arch and plantar fascia to help prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Features heel cup technology to help stabilize your heels preventing them from moving or rotating in a way that could cause damage to them.
- Lightweight and 3/4 in length means that these insoles are discrete easy to insert and are ideal for just about type of shoe.
- Ideal for treating a range of different foot injuries and complaints such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints as well as knee and back pain.
Help to support and look after your feet when playing sports by wearing a pair of FootReviver sports insoles. These insoles can be quickly and easily fitted into just about any type of sports trainer or running shoe. They will help to support key parts of your foot and prevent common overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis when playing sports.
- Ideal for wearing during high impact sports
- These insoles have added arch support to help take some of the strain off your arches when walking or running.
- Perfect for those with high arches and flat feet and who are prone to biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation.
- Our insoles use orthotic technology to correctly support and position your feet during the gait cycle to help correct biomechanical imbalances in your feet such as over pronation and under pronation helping you to avoid foot injuries.
- The best insoles for standing around in! Designed to help eliminate heel and foot pain associated with being on your feet all day. These insoles do this by preventing the build-up of pressure under your feet by spreading weight evenly across your foot.
- Super lightweight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoe you can think of!
- Help to absorb shock. Made out of EVA material that has special shock absorbing properties to help stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs whilst wearing them.
The Shoewawa hard skin remover pedi spin is the fastest and easiest way to get rid of hard skin on your feet.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Effortlessly removes dry hard skin from your feet.
- Leaves your skin perfectly smooth and soft after just 1 use!
- Light weight and compact design means that this micro pedi can be taken with you anywhere!
- Makes a perfect gift.
- Leaves no mess! Collects skin shaving inside a small chamber that can easily be then dispensed into a bin when you have finished using the micro pedi.
Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee meaning that if you are not 100% satisfied with your new hard skin remover you can simply return it to us within 30 days of receiving the item to receive a full refund including all postage costs. How good is that!
What is callus skin and how to remove it?
If you suffer from hard skin building up undeneath your feet then you are not alone because upto 65% of people suffer from this problem!
The skin on our feet is different to skin found elsewhere on our bodies, as it’s developed to hold up against the day to day stresses and pressures that are put on our feet throughout the day. Often continuous pressure and friction which can occur from wearing poorly fitted shoes or simply from being on your feet all day can cause hard dead skin to build up on the soles of your feet and heels.
The best way to take care of hard dead skin is to on a regular basis remove the dead skin using a pedicure system!
Hard Callus skin on your foot is a region of skin that is much thicker than normal and has become hard. More often than not hard skin will appear yellowish in colour and may effect on various different regions of your foot such as your heel, ball of the foot and toes.
Callus hard skin is usually caused if there is excessive pressure or friction on the foot- the body attempts to defend itself from this pressure and friction by generating an extra layer of skin.
It isn’t always required to remove hard skin as it usually does not pose a major health risk however some individuals do not like the way that the hard skin look and find that it to be uncomfortable when wearing certain types of shoes. To prevent callus hard skin from returning you will need to make sure to prevent the pressure and friction that is causing the Callus skin to build up – a podiatrist maybe able to help you do this – and give you advise on how to get rid of the cause all together.
The Shoewawa micro pedi is a compact, lightweight and easy to use Hard Skin Remover that is extremely good at removing thick, hard skin! It’s specially designed to be easy and fast to use. Our micro pedi features safe blade technology that helps to ensure safe and sufficient removal of hard skin, the Shoewawa Hard Skin Remover allows you to get perfect soft feet.£10.99
The most prevalent cause of heel pain is Plantar Fasciitis which is inflammation or tearing of the Plantar fascia (thick connective tissue that forms the arch of the foot and is attached to the heel). Plantar fasciitis typically brought on if heavy stress is placed on the plantar fascia, causing micro tears in the ligament fibers to form, (particularly in places that attach to the heel bone). Plantar fasciitis can afflict anyone, however, it is more commonly found in people who suffer from obesity, diabetes, those with flat-feet, people with high arches, runners and athletes. A doctor will usually give patients with plantar fasciitis anti-inflammatory drugs to help reduce inflammation however these drugs only mask the symptoms. To get rid of plantar fasciitis for good you need to eliminate the underlining causes!
There are lots of different causes of Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs. Constant over-training of the feet and unnatural loads put on the feet (often result of biomechanical imbalances such as over-pronation and supination) is one of the most common causes of plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis can also be caused by ill-fitting shoes that have a high heel or shoes that do not properly support the feet and can even be caused by just standing around for too long on your feet! So how do we fix these issues? Wearing arch support insoles can help!
- Our feet support our entire skeletal system and serve as a shock absorbers helping to prevent shocks from damaging the rest of our body. Our heel bone which is the largest of the 26-foot bones, can endure tremendous loads during running and walking, however, our heel bone does have its limits and if too much pressure is applied to it that is when problems start to arise, and this is where these insoles come in!
- Arch support insoles help to realign your feet correcting pronation and supporting your feet as during the gait cycle. This helps to reduce strain on the plantar fascia helping to give your feet a chance to heal.
- These Insoles have added arch support technology that helps to keep the strain off your feet.
Impacts shocks that occur when walking or running can over time cause damage to the structures in your feet. Our insoles help to absorb this shock minimizing the damage that these shock cause.
- Designed to be lightweight and ideal for running shoes. These insoles have been made to be as lightweight as possible and are a perfect fit for any running and sports shoes!
- Our insoles help to correct the pronation of your feet by realigning your feet into the correct position during the gait cycle which will help to reduce the stress on your feet.
- Comes with a full money back guarantee. If you are not competently happy with your plantar fasciitis insoles you can get a full refund no questions asked! Simply return them to us within 30 days to get 100% of your money back.
Now you don’t have to put up with uncomfortable high heels ever again with a pair of Shoewawa Gel high heel insoles!
- These insoles work with the biomechanics of your feet to provide support and protection that your feet need.
- Cushions and supports your feet in key areas of the foot to prevent foot strain and injuries.
- Absorbs shock and prevents pressure from building up underneath your feet to protect them from damage.
- Stabilizes your foot and ankle helping to prevent you from twisting and spraining your ankle whilst wearing your high heels.
- Added heel grip technology to help keep your feet in place and stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
- Made from lightweight silicone gel and design to be as discrete as possible so that they do not compromise the style of your high heels!
- These insoles come with a 30 day money back guarantee, meaning that if for whatever reason your are not totally happy with your new high heel insoles you can send them back to us at Shoewawa and we promise to give you a full refund (including all postage costs).