High heel Insoles
Now you don’t have to put up with uncomfortable high heels ever again with a pair of Shoewawa Gel high heel insoles!
- These insoles work with the biomechanics of your feet to provide support and protection that your feet need.
- Cushions and supports your feet in key areas of the foot to prevent foot strain and injuries.
- Absorbs shock and prevents pressure from building up underneath your feet to protect them from damage.
- Stabilizes your foot and ankle helping to prevent you from twisting and spraining your ankle whilst wearing your high heels.
- Added heel grip technology to help keep your feet in place and stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
- Made from lightweight silicone gel and design to be as discrete as possible so that they do not compromise the style of your high heels!
- These insoles come with a 30 day money back guarantee, meaning that if for whatever reason your are not totally happy with your new high heel insoles you can send them back to us at Shoewawa and we promise to give you a full refund (including all postage costs).
High heel Insoles£4.99
Arch Support Strutz
If you are suffering from pain in your feet then a pair of these arch support Strutz may just be what your feet need.
- 1 pair of arch support Strutz!
- One size fits which are easily slipped onto your feet without hassle.
- Provides arch support that helps to reduce tension and strain from the arch of the feet making them ideal for treating plantar fasciitis.
- Reduces foot fatigue and damage through shock. Wearing a pair of these arch supports will help to cushion your feet and provide them with shock absorption preventing shock from damaging your feet.
- Reduces foot fatigue by stopping the build-up of pressure underneath your feet by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Protects and support the ball of foot helping to treat and prevent ball of foot pain including metatarsalgia.
- These arch support strutz are ideal for people with flat feet or high arches.
- Help to correct biomechanical imbalances and problems that can negatively affect your gait such as over-pronation and supination.
- Can be worn with or without shoes. Allowing you to wear them around the house for constant arch support and comfort.
- Helps to ease pain associated with plantar fasciitis and boost recovery.
- Stops your heel from tilting forward helping to minimize stress on the heel and toes of the foot.
Arch Support Strutz£5.99
FootReviver™ Arch 3/4 length orthotic heel cup insoles
If you are suffering from foot pain then trying a pair of these heel cup insoles might help make your shoes feel that bit more comfortable.
These heel cups insoles are designed to treat and prevent a wide range of foot injuries that can cause foot pain. The most common cause of foot pain is due to an injury called plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis occurs when the plantar fascia of the foot becomes overstretched and/or damaged causing the tissue that makes up the plantar fascia to become inflamed. Biomechanical imbalances that result in abnormal gait can cause excessive pressure and shock to the arch of the foot which in turn can damage the plantar fascia. These Footreviver insoles have been specially made to help get rid of biomechanical imbalances and correct the function of the feet so that less pressure is placed upon the arch helping to treat and prevent plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is just one example of the many different foot complaints that can be treated by wearing a pair of these insoles. Correcting biomechanical imbalances and restoring your foot function to one that is more natural can have a positive effect on not just your feet but also your whole body, this is because your feet are the supporting foundations of your whole body and have a huge impact on your body’s posture. With our 30-day full money back guarantee means if you aren’t happy with your purchase then you send them back and we promise to give you a full refund, so you cannot lose!
Footreviver insoles are designed to help support your feet in the places that you need it the most, helping to make your shoes more comfortable and to prevent and treat foot injuries.
- These insoles utilize orthotic compression technology that works to improve the natural motion and function of your feet.
- With in built arch support that at helps to take strain and tension off your arch and plantar fascia to help prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Features heel cup technology to help stabilize your heels preventing them from moving or rotating in a way that could cause damage to them.
- Lightweight and 3/4 in length means that these insoles are discrete easy to insert and are ideal for just about type of shoe.
- Ideal for treating a range of different foot injuries and complaints such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints as well as knee and back pain.
Height increasing shoe lifts
If you want to be taller then simply put these shoe lifts inside your shoes and make yourself taller. Don’t settle with your height when you can be taller!
Increases your height by as much as 1.5 inches!
Adjustable stacks allow you to control how tall you want to be, add or take away the stacks to find the height that you are most comfortable with.
Discrete and out of sight. People will not know that you are wearing these insoles because they are hidden inside your shoes. The only way people will know that you are wearing them is if you tell them.
These insoles are extremely comfortable to wear and are made from silicone gel that moulds to the exact shape of your feet protecting them from shock and supporting them in the correct position.
One size fits all.
Comes with 30 day money back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your pair of shoe lifts then you can send them back to us to receive a full refund!£7.99
Heel lifts for height increase and correcting leg length discrepancy
Ever wanted to make yourself taller? One way to boost your height is to do regular stretching exercises that can improve your posture, however, this method can take a long time and results can be minimal. Another way is to wear a pair of these heel lifts that will boost your height as soon as you start wearing them inside your shoes! These heel lifts are super comfortable to wear help support your feet and stop shock from damaging them.
What these heel lifts offer
- 1x pair gel heel lifts (one for each foot).
- One size fits all.
- Boost height by as much as 1.5inches with 10 individual layers. The Stack system allows you to adjust the heel height to a height that you are most comfortable with.
- Corrects leg length discrepancies reducing strain on your knees and hips.
- Helps to support and Achilles tendon helping to prevent injuries such as Achilles tendinitis from occurring.
- Made from silicone gel that absorbs shock and prevents the build-up of pressure under your heel.
- Discretely hidden inside your shoes so nobody knows that you are wearing them.
- Improves ankle stability by cupping around and supporting your heel and ankle. Also prevents movement and twisting of the ankle that can cause damage and injury.
- Added arch support helps to take the strain off your arch to prevent overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis whilst wearing the insoles.
If you find that these heel lifts are simply not for you for whatever reason then you can return them to us within 30 days to receive a full refund, how good is that!
Massaging Gel Insoles
Massaging gel insoles are designed to mold to the shape of your feet providing support and shock absorption helping you to comfortably stay on your feet all day without any aches or pains.
- Made from lightweight silicone gel that actively absorbs shock and stops shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs.
- Stops the build-up of pressure under your soles and heels preventing damage and heel pain.
- Provides arch support helping to keep the strain off your plantar fascia and prevent plantar fasciitis.
- These insoles have been designed to help restore correct biomechanical imbalances. By correcting biomechanical imbalances such as excessive pronation these insoles help to ease pressure off your feet and prevent foot injuries from occurring.
- Ideal for those suffering from knee problems such as knee tendonitis.
- Comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. No questions asked.
Massaging Gel Insoles£9.00
FootReviver™ Sports insoles
Help to support and look after your feet when playing sports by wearing a pair of FootReviver sports insoles. These insoles can be quickly and easily fitted into just about any type of sports trainer or running shoe. They will help to support key parts of your foot and prevent common overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis when playing sports.
- Ideal for wearing during high impact sports
- These insoles have added arch support to help take some of the strain off your arches when walking or running.
- Perfect for those with high arches and flat feet and who are prone to biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation.
- Our insoles use orthotic technology to correctly support and position your feet during the gait cycle to help correct biomechanical imbalances in your feet such as over pronation and under pronation helping you to avoid foot injuries.
- The best insoles for standing around in! Designed to help eliminate heel and foot pain associated with being on your feet all day. These insoles do this by preventing the build-up of pressure under your feet by spreading weight evenly across your foot.
- Super lightweight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoe you can think of!
- Help to absorb shock. Made out of EVA material that has special shock absorbing properties to help stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs whilst wearing them.
FootReviver™ Arch support Footbed insoles
If you suffer from foot or heel pain and you have flat feet, high arches, overpronation, supination or plantar fasciitis then a pair of these arch support insoles by Footreviver will help you!
The plantar fascia is a ligament found on the sole of your foot and is designed to protect and support your foot when you walk. However, biomechanical imbalances, injury or damage to the arch can prevent this ligament from functioning properly. This can, in turn, increase tension and strain on your foot leaving it more susceptible to injury and foot pain.
These FootReviver arch support insoles have been specially designed to support and protect the foot when the plantar fascia is unable to properly do so itself. By using orthotic compression technology that works with the natural function of your feet these insoles help to correct biomechanical imbalances and functional problems that can lead to foot injury and pain. Footreviver insoles are crafted from high-quality shock absorbing materials that dampen shock that often can occur when walking or running helping to minimize damage to your feet.
- 1x Pair of FootReviver arch support insoles
- Available in Men’s (7-11 UK Shoe Size) & Women’s (UK 3-7 Shoe size)
- Fit’s into virtually any type of shoes easily and comfortably and can be trimmed quickly to the right fit using the size guide printed onto the insoles with a sharp pair of scissors
- Provides your feet with the very best support and protection where you need it the most. Inbuilt arch support eases the strain and prevents overstretching on key parts of your foot including your plantar fascia and Achilles Tendon.
- Ergonomically designed using shock absorbing medical grade materials to prevent shock from damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology helps to spread pressure evenly underneath your heels to stop your heels from hurting.
- Orthotic compression to correct the positioning and help improve foot function.
- Footreviver arch support insoles also help to correct pronation. What is pronation? Pronation is the process needed to shift weight during the gait cycle. If your feet overpronate it means that your foot rolls inward excessively when your foot hits the ground during the gait cycle. If you have feet that supinate it means that your feet do not roll inwards enough and flatten completely when your foot touches the ground when you walk. Both over-pronation and supination can cause excessive amounts of pressure on the feet as a result. These insoles have been designed specially to stop this from happening by utilizing orthotic technology to correct the pronation in your feet. Helping to stop this excessive pronation from damaging your feet.
- These insoles come with a full 30-day money back guarantee. This Guarantee ensures peace of mind when purchasing because if you want to send your insoles back for whatever reason we will provide you with a full refund no questions asked. We will refund all postage costs to meaning you have nothing to lose when purchasing and everything to gain!
Please note, these insoles should always be worn in combination with wearing properly fitted shoes to ensure the best possible effect.£9.99
FootReviver™ Plantar fasciitis insoles
Are you suffering from pain in your arches that is sore and tender to the touch? This could be a sign that you have plantar fasciitis. Keeping weight and strain off your arches by correcting biomechanical imbalances in your feet is the most effective treatment for plantar fasciitis and these insoles do just that!
- Rigid arch support that keeps your foot in the optimal position helps to eliminate excessive pronation a leading cause of plantar fasciitis. Perfect for people who are on their feet for long periods or suffer from arch and heel pain. Arch support also helps to better support your arch and prevent straining and overstretching your plantar fascia.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads support the metatarsal bones and the ball of your foot helping to get rid of the ball of foot pain.
Shock absorbing materials help to deplete shock making these insoles perfect if you are a runner who wants to avoid shock damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology holds your heel in place improving balance, stability and prevents twisting and spraining of your ankle.
- Orthotic compression realigns the ligaments, tendons, joints and bones in your feet helping to make your feet function better and more efficiently.
- Each insole is made from shock-absorbing materials providing comfort and protection to your whole foot.
- Pronation control technology helps prevent overpronation and supination (under-pronation) from damaging your feet when you walk.
We are so confident in our insoles that we offer a full 30-day money back guarantee. Which means if you are not 100% satisfied with your new insoles or they fail to treat your plantar fasciitis you can return them to us within 30 days of receiving them. We will then give you a full refund. No questions asked.
FootReviver™ running insoles
Are you suffering from pain in your feet?
Foot pain is often caused by an injury to your foot brought on by a biomechanical imbalance or improper foot function when you walk or run. These problems can overtime cause strain to damage key bones, ligaments, and tendons found in your feet. A pair of these running insoles can help to rebalance your feet, correct pronation and eliminate shock from damaging your feet when running. These running insoles can also be easily fitted and worn inside regular shoes to help support and protect your feet when not running too.
By wearing a pair of these FootReviver™ insoles inside your shoes you can help to rebalance your feet and correct biomechanical and functional problems that might be causing your damage to your feet.
- 1X pair of Footreviver insoles (One for each foot).
- One size fits all (Uk shoe size 6-11). These Footreviver insoles are designed to help treat and eliminate a number of underlining causes of foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles Tendinitis, Atrophy of the Fat Pad, cuboid syndrome, Hallux Valgus, Heel Bursitis, hammer toes as well as other injuries that can result in foot pain.
- Built with a rigid arch support that helps to keep your arch in a natural position during the gait cycle to ensure the arch is not overstretched or pronates excessively. Arch support also helps to take the strain off the arch allowing your feet to heal properly if you already have a foot injury.
- Works to restore the biomechanical function of your feet when you walk. You are more susceptible to biomechanical imbalances if you have flat feet or high arches. Excessive pronation such as supination and overpronation during the gait cycle can cause levels of pressure and strain on your feet that can damage them. By working with to correct the biomechanical of your feet these insoles will help to make you run more efficiently and safer.
- These insoles have been made to be super lightweight to help to not slow you down when you run. You can also fit these insoles into a wide range of shoes quickly and easily.
- Breathable holes and made from an odor-eating micro bacterial material to help keep your feet feeling fresh and free from bacteria.
- Heel grip and heel cup technology incorporated into these insoles will ensure that your feet do not slip around in your shoes and that your heel cannot twist or move in a way that can damage your foot or ankle.
- Added metatarsal pads will help to support the balls of your feet protecting them from damage when you are running and easing ball of foot pain.
- Impact shock which can occur when you run on hard surfaces such as pavements can wreak havoc on your feet and lower limbs. These running insoles are made from durable shock absorbing material that helps to deplete shock when your foot strikes the ground as you run stopping this shock from causing damage.
- Just simply being on your feet for long periods can cause pressure to build up underneath your feet. This pressure can cause damage and injury to your feet. These Footreviver insoles are designed to spread this pressure evenly across the sole of your foot to stop this buildup of pressure and to help protect your feet no matter how long you are on your feet for.
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee.
If you have any question regarding these insoles then we would love to hear from you. Please get in contact using our contact us page or via our forum as we would love to answer your questions.£9.99
Arch Support insoles for supination & overpronation
- 1x insoles for stopping supination and overpronation during the gait cycle
- Available in sizes 3-7 & 7-11
- Perfect for runners and sporting professionals
- These insoles have a rigid arch support that helps to control the way that your foot pronates during the gait cycle. Arch support helps to stop your foot from overpronating or under pronating when you walk preventing unnecessary strain on the plantar fascia and other key ligaments found in your feet. Arch support also helps to take the strain off your arch making them perfect if you already have a foot injury such as plantar fasciitis and want to prevent further damage to your arches.
- Supination can affect your foot’s ability to absorb shock exposing which can damage your feet and cause injuries such as plantar fasciitis and knee tendinitis. These insoles have been built using medical grade shock absorbing materials that help to deplete shock and stop it from damaging the bones, ligaments, and tendons found in your body.
- Ergonomically designed to be durable and lightweight making them ideal for wearing when playing sports.
- Orthotic compression helps to correct the positioning of your foot this can help to prevent unnecessary strain on your feet and can help treat conditions such as cuboid syndrome, hammertoes and bunions.
- Protects and supports the ball of your foot from shock and damage via inbuilt metatarsal pads.
- Improves ankle stability and balance via heel cup technology that cups around your heel preventing awkward and damaging movement of the heel and ankle.
Massaging gel insoles
- 1x Pair of Massaging gel insoles purposefully designed to help ease pressure off your feet and ease your foot pain
- For both Men & Women
- Available in 3-9 & 7-13 USA shoe sizes
- Honeycomb design adapts to the shape and contours of your feet providing you with a custom level of support and protection.
- Excellent silicone gel shock absorption helps to stop shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs.
- Ideal for treating a wide range of foot and lower limb complaints including metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, shin splints, and knee pain.
- Orthotic technology supports the arch of your foot and prevents biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation and supination from causing excessive strain on key parts of your feet and lower limbs.
- Ideal for runners and athletes to protect an d support their feet whilst running and exercising to prevent overuse injuries from developing
- For those who are on their feet for long periods these insoles can be a perfect way to help ease tired and aching feet. The silicone gel is designed to help stop the build-up of damaging pressure underneath your feet and heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Comes with a full 30-day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose by buying a pair.
Massaging gel insoles