Insoles for Supination & Underpronation
If you are suffering from foot pain then a pair of orthotic insoles can help. Pronation is one of the most common causes of many foot and lower limb injuries. Orthotic insoles are designed to improve the function of your feet by preventing them from pronating excessively during gait.
- For both Men & Women
- Available in UK shoe sizes: XS (UK: 1-2), Small (2 – 3), Medium (4-6), Large (7-8.5), Extra Large (9-11)
- Inbuilt arch support, helps take strain off the arches and prevents the foot from pronating excessively
- Orthotic compression works with the function of your feet helping to correct biomechanical imbalances.
- Memory foam layer gives your foot an added layer of protection by cushioning your foot and adapting to the motion and positioning of your foot when you walk
- Made from durable and lightweight materials which makes these insoles perfect for wearing inside sport and running shoes
FootReviver™ Memory Foam Insoles for foot pain
- 1x pair of Memory Foam Insoles (Left & right)
- Available sizes include “Mens” and “Womens”.
- Inbuilt arch support, metatarsal support, heel cup and heel pad.
- Made from shock absorbing EVA material with a comfortable memory foam top layer
- Machine washable
- These FootReviver insoles come with a full 30 day money back guarantee which means if you are not happy with your new insoles you can simply send them to us within 30 days of purchase to get a full refund!
Plantar fasciitis insoles
The most prevalent cause of heel pain is Plantar Fasciitis which is inflammation or tearing of the Plantar fascia (thick connective tissue that forms the arch of the foot and is attached to the heel). Plantar fasciitis typically brought on if heavy stress is placed on the plantar fascia, causing micro tears in the ligament fibers to form, (particularly in places that attach to the heel bone). Plantar fasciitis can afflict anyone, however, it is more commonly found in people who suffer from obesity, diabetes, those with flat-feet, people with high arches, runners and athletes. A doctor will usually give patients with plantar fasciitis anti-inflammatory drugs to help reduce inflammation however these drugs only mask the symptoms. To get rid of plantar fasciitis for good you need to eliminate the underlining causes!
There are lots of different causes of Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs. Constant over-training of the feet and unnatural loads put on the feet (often result of biomechanical imbalances such as over-pronation and supination) is one of the most common causes of plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis can also be caused by ill-fitting shoes that have a high heel or shoes that do not properly support the feet and can even be caused by just standing around for too long on your feet! So how do we fix these issues? Wearing arch support insoles can help!
- Our feet support our entire skeletal system and serve as a shock absorbers helping to prevent shocks from damaging the rest of our body. Our heel bone which is the largest of the 26-foot bones, can endure tremendous loads during running and walking, however, our heel bone does have its limits and if too much pressure is applied to it that is when problems start to arise, and this is where these insoles come in!
- Arch support insoles help to realign your feet correcting pronation and supporting your feet as during the gait cycle. This helps to reduce strain on the plantar fascia helping to give your feet a chance to heal.
- These Insoles have added arch support technology that helps to keep the strain off your feet.
Impacts shocks that occur when walking or running can over time cause damage to the structures in your feet. Our insoles help to absorb this shock minimizing the damage that these shock cause.
- Designed to be lightweight and ideal for running shoes. These insoles have been made to be as lightweight as possible and are a perfect fit for any running and sports shoes!
- Our insoles help to correct the pronation of your feet by realigning your feet into the correct position during the gait cycle which will help to reduce the stress on your feet.
- Comes with a full money back guarantee. If you are not competently happy with your plantar fasciitis insoles you can get a full refund no questions asked! Simply return them to us within 30 days to get 100% of your money back.
Plantar fasciitis insoles£12.00
FootReviver™ full length shock absorbing insoles
- Over pronation and shock are among the leading causes of plantar fasciitis that is why these insoles have been created to tackle both of these issues
- Re-positions your feet into the most natural and comfortable position helping to prevent over pronation
- Made from highly durable and shock resistant materials
- Orthopedic heel cup and contoured shape to help better support your foot during high-impact sporting activities
- Made to be breathable and odor-absorbent for fresher feet
FootReviver™ arch pain relief insoles
- 1x pair of Orthotic insoles can be worn for everyday wear and sports!
- Provides the very best arch support to ease and prevent pain
- Ideal for people who are on their feet all day, the memory foam top layer helps to improve shoe comfort and reduce foot fatigue
- Prevents over pronation and other bio-mechanical imbalances that can cause extra strain on the arches of your feet
- Deep heel cup prevent harmful movement of your heel and ankle stopping foot srpains and strains
- Metatarsal pad helps to cushion the metatarsal area reducing ball of foot pain caused by pressure and impact
- Includes full no questions asked 30 day money back guarantee for customer peace of mind
FootReviver™ running orthotics
- 1x pair of running orthotic insoles
- Ideal for those with flat feet and suffer from foot pain
- Inbuilt arch support helps treat and prevent common overuse foot injuries linked to running such as plantar fasciitis.
- Absorbs Moisture to keep your feet dry, fresh and healthy
- Ideal for sport and running
- Will fit into most shoes with ease
- Patented heel cup technology provides wrap-around comfort and shock absorption
FootReviver™ sport orthotics
- Orthotic heel cup for shock absorption
- Ideal for high arches and flat feet
- Motion control technology corrects the way that your foot functions preventing over pronation and supination
- Provides comfort for strained and aching feet
- Anti-bacterial top cover to prevent bacteria build up
- Inbuilt arch support helps to better support the transversal and longitudinal arches
FootReviver™ sport orthotics£10.99
Shoewawa Gel orthotic running Insoles
- 1x pair of gel insoles
- Made from medical grade silicon gel that specially adapts to the shape of your soles giving you the best possible support
- Eases pressure and strain off your feet
- Corrects the main causes of foot pain
- Available in many different sizes
- Ideal for both sports and everyday wear
- Include 30 day money back guarantee for customer peace of mind
FootReviver™ heel cup insoles
- Heel support cradles your heels easing heel pain and improving stability
- Built to be as lightweight as possible to prevent foot fatigue and your shoes feeling bulky when wearing
- Arch support prevents over pronation when you walk
- Excellent shock absorbing properties
- Good for wearing inside work boots for people who work long shifts on their feet
- 30 day money back guarantee
FootReviver™ orthotic insoles
- Utilizes FootReviver’s own patented orthotic support technology to provide your feet with the very best support needed to ease and prevent foot pain
- Corrects the way that you walk and run by re aligning your feet into the correct position
- Eases foot pain linked with flat feet or high arches
- Shock absorbing soles deplete shock stopping it from hurting your feet and lower limbs
- Perfect for plantar fasciitis, shin splints, knee tendinitis and general foot and heel pain
FootReviver™ foot soothers insoles
- Designed to help soothe foot pain
- Keeps you on your feet if you are suffering from an injury
- Memory foam for the very best comfort
- Heel cup keeps your feet supported all day long
- Ideal for normal everyday shoes as well as sports and running shoes
- Breathable design helps to circulate air around your feet keeping them dry and feeling fresh
FootReviver™ insoles for runners
- Perfect for runners suffering from foot and heel pain
- Provides instant foot pain relief via orthotic support
- Corrects improper bio-mechanics that can contribute to injury
- Perfect choice for people who have flat feet or high arches and are more likely to develop foot injuries
- 30 day money back guarantee ensures your never left out of pocket if the insoles do not live up to expectations