Massaging Gel Insoles
Massaging gel insoles are designed to mold to the shape of your feet providing support and shock absorption helping you to comfortably stay on your feet all day without any aches or pains.
- Made from lightweight silicone gel that actively absorbs shock and stops shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs.
- Stops the build-up of pressure under your soles and heels preventing damage and heel pain.
- Provides arch support helping to keep the strain off your plantar fascia and prevent plantar fasciitis.
- These insoles have been designed to help restore correct biomechanical imbalances. By correcting biomechanical imbalances such as excessive pronation these insoles help to ease pressure off your feet and prevent foot injuries from occurring.
- Ideal for those suffering from knee problems such as knee tendonitis.
- Comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. No questions asked.
Massaging Gel Insoles£9.00
FootReviver™ Sports insoles
Help to support and look after your feet when playing sports by wearing a pair of FootReviver sports insoles. These insoles can be quickly and easily fitted into just about any type of sports trainer or running shoe. They will help to support key parts of your foot and prevent common overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis when playing sports.
- Ideal for wearing during high impact sports
- These insoles have added arch support to help take some of the strain off your arches when walking or running.
- Perfect for those with high arches and flat feet and who are prone to biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation.
- Our insoles use orthotic technology to correctly support and position your feet during the gait cycle to help correct biomechanical imbalances in your feet such as over pronation and under pronation helping you to avoid foot injuries.
- The best insoles for standing around in! Designed to help eliminate heel and foot pain associated with being on your feet all day. These insoles do this by preventing the build-up of pressure under your feet by spreading weight evenly across your foot.
- Super lightweight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoe you can think of!
- Help to absorb shock. Made out of EVA material that has special shock absorbing properties to help stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs whilst wearing them.
Height increasing shoe lifts
If you want to be taller then simply put these shoe lifts inside your shoes and make yourself taller. Don’t settle with your height when you can be taller!
Increases your height by as much as 1.5 inches!
Adjustable stacks allow you to control how tall you want to be, add or take away the stacks to find the height that you are most comfortable with.
Discrete and out of sight. People will not know that you are wearing these insoles because they are hidden inside your shoes. The only way people will know that you are wearing them is if you tell them.
These insoles are extremely comfortable to wear and are made from silicone gel that moulds to the exact shape of your feet protecting them from shock and supporting them in the correct position.
One size fits all.
Comes with 30 day money back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your pair of shoe lifts then you can send them back to us to receive a full refund!£7.99
Shock absorbing memory foam insoles
- Eases heel and foot pain
- Available in size 5-7 & 8-11
- Light weight durable design make these perfect for fitting into running shoes and trainers.
- Breathable holes located on the insoles help to circulate air around your feet helping to keep them feeling fresh and sweat free.
- Made from shock absorbing material to prevent shock from causing damage to your lower limbs.
- Ideal for people who have high arches, flat feet or suffer from over pronation and supination leading causes of foot and heel pain.
- Memory foam top layer moulds to the exact shape of your feet giving you support where you need it the most. Memory foam also helps to spreads weight evenly across the soles of you feet preventing the build up of damaging pressure underneath your feet.
- Prevents and treat a whole host of different foot and lower limb injuries inducing Morton’s neuroma, metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, ankle instabilities, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints, runners knee and jumpers knee.
- No more ball of foot pain. Inbuilt metatarsal pad supports and protects the ball of your foot and metatarsal bones.
- Rigid arch support helps to protect your feet from strain and correct the function of your feet during the gait cycle.
Heel lifts for height increase and correcting leg length discrepancy
Ever wanted to make yourself taller? One way to boost your height is to do regular stretching exercises that can improve your posture, however, this method can take a long time and results can be minimal. Another way is to wear a pair of these heel lifts that will boost your height as soon as you start wearing them inside your shoes! These heel lifts are super comfortable to wear help support your feet and stop shock from damaging them.
What these heel lifts offer
- 1x pair gel heel lifts (one for each foot).
- One size fits all.
- Boost height by as much as 1.5inches with 10 individual layers. The Stack system allows you to adjust the heel height to a height that you are most comfortable with.
- Corrects leg length discrepancies reducing strain on your knees and hips.
- Helps to support and Achilles tendon helping to prevent injuries such as Achilles tendinitis from occurring.
- Made from silicone gel that absorbs shock and prevents the build-up of pressure under your heel.
- Discretely hidden inside your shoes so nobody knows that you are wearing them.
- Improves ankle stability by cupping around and supporting your heel and ankle. Also prevents movement and twisting of the ankle that can cause damage and injury.
- Added arch support helps to take the strain off your arch to prevent overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis whilst wearing the insoles.
If you find that these heel lifts are simply not for you for whatever reason then you can return them to us within 30 days to receive a full refund, how good is that!
Massaging gel insoles
- 1x Pair of Massaging gel insoles purposefully designed to help ease pressure off your feet and ease your foot pain
- For both Men & Women
- Available in 3-9 & 7-13 USA shoe sizes
- Honeycomb design adapts to the shape and contours of your feet providing you with a custom level of support and protection.
- Excellent silicone gel shock absorption helps to stop shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs.
- Ideal for treating a wide range of foot and lower limb complaints including metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, shin splints, and knee pain.
- Orthotic technology supports the arch of your foot and prevents biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation and supination from causing excessive strain on key parts of your feet and lower limbs.
- Ideal for runners and athletes to protect an d support their feet whilst running and exercising to prevent overuse injuries from developing
- For those who are on their feet for long periods these insoles can be a perfect way to help ease tired and aching feet. The silicone gel is designed to help stop the build-up of damaging pressure underneath your feet and heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Comes with a full 30-day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose by buying a pair.
Massaging gel insoles
Plantar fasciitis insoles
The most prevalent cause of heel pain is Plantar Fasciitis which is inflammation or tearing of the Plantar fascia (thick connective tissue that forms the arch of the foot and is attached to the heel). Plantar fasciitis typically brought on if heavy stress is placed on the plantar fascia, causing micro tears in the ligament fibers to form, (particularly in places that attach to the heel bone). Plantar fasciitis can afflict anyone, however, it is more commonly found in people who suffer from obesity, diabetes, those with flat-feet, people with high arches, runners and athletes. A doctor will usually give patients with plantar fasciitis anti-inflammatory drugs to help reduce inflammation however these drugs only mask the symptoms. To get rid of plantar fasciitis for good you need to eliminate the underlining causes!
There are lots of different causes of Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs. Constant over-training of the feet and unnatural loads put on the feet (often result of biomechanical imbalances such as over-pronation and supination) is one of the most common causes of plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis can also be caused by ill-fitting shoes that have a high heel or shoes that do not properly support the feet and can even be caused by just standing around for too long on your feet! So how do we fix these issues? Wearing arch support insoles can help!
- Our feet support our entire skeletal system and serve as a shock absorbers helping to prevent shocks from damaging the rest of our body. Our heel bone which is the largest of the 26-foot bones, can endure tremendous loads during running and walking, however, our heel bone does have its limits and if too much pressure is applied to it that is when problems start to arise, and this is where these insoles come in!
- Arch support insoles help to realign your feet correcting pronation and supporting your feet as during the gait cycle. This helps to reduce strain on the plantar fascia helping to give your feet a chance to heal.
- These Insoles have added arch support technology that helps to keep the strain off your feet.
Impacts shocks that occur when walking or running can over time cause damage to the structures in your feet. Our insoles help to absorb this shock minimizing the damage that these shock cause.
- Designed to be lightweight and ideal for running shoes. These insoles have been made to be as lightweight as possible and are a perfect fit for any running and sports shoes!
- Our insoles help to correct the pronation of your feet by realigning your feet into the correct position during the gait cycle which will help to reduce the stress on your feet.
- Comes with a full money back guarantee. If you are not competently happy with your plantar fasciitis insoles you can get a full refund no questions asked! Simply return them to us within 30 days to get 100% of your money back.
Plantar fasciitis insoles£12.00
FootReviver™ arch pain relief insoles
- 1x pair of Orthotic insoles can be worn for everyday wear and sports!
- Provides the very best arch support to ease and prevent pain
- Ideal for people who are on their feet all day, the memory foam top layer helps to improve shoe comfort and reduce foot fatigue
- Prevents over pronation and other bio-mechanical imbalances that can cause extra strain on the arches of your feet
- Deep heel cup prevent harmful movement of your heel and ankle stopping foot srpains and strains
- Metatarsal pad helps to cushion the metatarsal area reducing ball of foot pain caused by pressure and impact
- Includes full no questions asked 30 day money back guarantee for customer peace of mind
FootReviver™ sport orthotics
- Orthotic heel cup for shock absorption
- Ideal for high arches and flat feet
- Motion control technology corrects the way that your foot functions preventing over pronation and supination
- Provides comfort for strained and aching feet
- Anti-bacterial top cover to prevent bacteria build up
- Inbuilt arch support helps to better support the transversal and longitudinal arches
FootReviver™ sport orthotics£10.99
FootReviver™ foot soothers insoles
- Designed to help soothe foot pain
- Keeps you on your feet if you are suffering from an injury
- Memory foam for the very best comfort
- Heel cup keeps your feet supported all day long
- Ideal for normal everyday shoes as well as sports and running shoes
- Breathable design helps to circulate air around your feet keeping them dry and feeling fresh
FootReviver™ Running insoles
- Features deep heel cup that stabilizes and supports your heel and ankle
- Inbuilt arch support prevents strain and pressure damaging your plantar fascia
- Stops your feet from over pronating when you walk
- Recommended for people with flat feet or high arches
- Available for both men and women
- Shock absorption helps protect your feet from shock when running
FootReviver™ Running insoles£10.99
FootReviver™ Blue sport insoles
- Genuine Footreviver Blue Sport insoles
- Enhanced shock absorption and support for running and sport use
- Corrects pronation in your feet for better foot function
- Eases foot and heel pain linked with plantar fasciitis
- Memory foam top layer molds to the shape of your feet for serious comfort and support
- Perfect for people who stand for long periods