- 1x pair arch support insoles
- Prevents your feet from over pronating when walking or running
- Ideal for people with either collapsed arches or high arches
- Made from shock absorbing carbon fiber that absorbs shock
- Solid heel cup shell gives your feet more stability and balance
- Features a full 30 day money back guarantee meaning you have nothing to lose if you dont like the insoles
- Purposefully developed to stop excessive pronation when you walk
- Great for everyday and sport use
- Heel cup protects your heel and prevents heel spurs from developing
- Arch support helps to reduces pressure and strain on your arch
- Lightweight construction stops your shoes from feeling bulky or weighed down
- Suitable for people with flat feet
Ever wanted to make yourself taller? One way to boost your height is to do regular stretching exercises that can improve your posture, however, this method can take a long time and results can be minimal. Another way is to wear a pair of these heel lifts that will boost your height as soon as you start wearing them inside your shoes! These heel lifts are super comfortable to wear help support your feet and stop shock from damaging them.
What these heel lifts offer
- 1x pair gel heel lifts (one for each foot).
- One size fits all.
- Boost height by as much as 1.5inches with 10 individual layers. The Stack system allows you to adjust the heel height to a height that you are most comfortable with.
- Corrects leg length discrepancies reducing strain on your knees and hips.
- Helps to support and Achilles tendon helping to prevent injuries such as Achilles tendinitis from occurring.
- Made from silicone gel that absorbs shock and prevents the build-up of pressure under your heel.
- Discretely hidden inside your shoes so nobody knows that you are wearing them.
- Improves ankle stability by cupping around and supporting your heel and ankle. Also prevents movement and twisting of the ankle that can cause damage and injury.
- Added arch support helps to take the strain off your arch to prevent overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis whilst wearing the insoles.
If you find that these heel lifts are simply not for you for whatever reason then you can return them to us within 30 days to receive a full refund, how good is that!
Ever wanted to be a little bit taller? Who doesn’t? There are so many advantages to being taller. Being taller will make you look more attractive and more dominant a boost in height will also help to boost your confidence too! Making yourself taller couldn’t be easier all you have to do is slip a pair of height increasing insoles into your shoes!
- Increases your height by as much as 2 inches! Our height increasing insoles use a layer stack system to let you quickly and easily adjust your heel height letting you find the height that you are most comfortable with.
- Absorbs shock. Made from EVA shock absorbing material which prevents shocks from damaging your feet.
- No more heel pain! These insoles incorporate heel cup technology to help prevent the build-up of pressure under the sole and heel of your foot by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Wear with confidence. Nobody will be able to guess that you are wearing these insoles because they are placed inside your shoes making them out of sight and out of mind!
- The perfect fit! Height increasing insoles can be slipped inside virtually any type of shoes.
- Added arch support for extra comfort and protection. Each height increasing insole provides your feet with rigid arch support helping to reduce strain on the plantar fascia and keep your feet in a comfortable and natural position to prevent injury to your feet.
If you want to be taller then simply put these shoe lifts inside your shoes and make yourself taller. Don’t settle with your height when you can be taller!
Increases your height by as much as 1.5 inches!
Adjustable stacks allow you to control how tall you want to be, add or take away the stacks to find the height that you are most comfortable with.
Discrete and out of sight. People will not know that you are wearing these insoles because they are hidden inside your shoes. The only way people will know that you are wearing them is if you tell them.
These insoles are extremely comfortable to wear and are made from silicone gel that moulds to the exact shape of your feet protecting them from shock and supporting them in the correct position.
One size fits all.
Comes with 30 day money back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your pair of shoe lifts then you can send them back to us to receive a full refund!£7.99
Now you don’t have to put up with uncomfortable high heels ever again with a pair of Shoewawa Gel high heel insoles!
- These insoles work with the biomechanics of your feet to provide support and protection that your feet need.
- Cushions and supports your feet in key areas of the foot to prevent foot strain and injuries.
- Absorbs shock and prevents pressure from building up underneath your feet to protect them from damage.
- Stabilizes your foot and ankle helping to prevent you from twisting and spraining your ankle whilst wearing your high heels.
- Added heel grip technology to help keep your feet in place and stop your feet from moving around in your shoes.
- Made from lightweight silicone gel and design to be as discrete as possible so that they do not compromise the style of your high heels!
- These insoles come with a 30 day money back guarantee, meaning that if for whatever reason your are not totally happy with your new high heel insoles you can send them back to us at Shoewawa and we promise to give you a full refund (including all postage costs).
One of the main causes of aches and pains in your feet is because of overuse injuries. You can help treat and prevent overuse injuries by wearing a pair of these orthotic insoles.
Added arch support to lessen the load placed on the plantar fascia ligament found in your foot. Arch support will also help to correct imbalances in your feet such as overpronation and supination a common cause of plantar fasciitis.
Overuse injuries are the most common form of foot injuries and can cause mild to severe foot pain depending upon the level of damage to the tissue. If left untreated overuse injuries will worsen and the pain will get worse. Overuse injuries often are a result of excessive loads on the tissue that is more than what the tissue is designed to cope with. If you have an overuse injury such as plantar fasciitis or Achilles tendinitis remedying of the damage will likely be based upon lessening that excessive load being placed upon the tissue and increasing the ability of the tissue to take more load. One way to help ease overuse injuries is to wear a pair of these orthotic insoles!
- Inbuilt heel cup help to support your heel and prevent strain and overuse of the Achilles tendon helping to treat and prevent Achilles tendinitis.
- Metatarsal pads found at the front of the insoles help to support the ball of your foot and protect your metatarsal bones preventing metatarsalgia. Metatarsal pads will also help to realign your toes and prevent you from getting bunions and hammer toes.
- Made from shock absorbing materials to stop shock from causing damage to your feet.
- Durable, flexible and lightweight makes these perfect for playing sports in.
- One size fits all (can be cut to size to fit into virtually any type of shoe)
If you are sufffering from foot pain then a pair of orthotic insoles can help. Pronation is one of the most common causes of many foot and lower limb injuries. Orthotic insoles are designed to improve the function of your feet and prevent your feet from pronating excessively.
Inbuilt arch support, helps take strain off the arches and prevents the foot from pronating excessively.
Orthotic compression works with the function of your feet helping to correct biomechanical imbalances.
memory foam layer gives upsurge foot an added layer of proctection by cushioning your foot and adapting to the motion and positioning of your foot when you walk.
durable and lightweight meddling makes these insoles perfect for wearing inside sport and running shoes.£10.00£10.00
Always on your feet? Suffering from foot and heel pain? If so then a pair of these gel insoles can help to take pressure off your feet and ease your pain once and for all.
- 1x pair of gel insoles
- One size fits all
- Honeycomb design adapts to the shape and contours of your feet providing you with a custom level of support and protection.
- Excellent silicone gel shock absorption helps to stop shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs.
- Ideal for treating a wide range of foot and lower limb complaints including metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, shin splints, and knee pain.
- Orthotic technology supports the arch of your foot and prevents biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation and supination from causing excessive strain on key parts of your feet and lower limbs.
- Ideal for runners and athletes.
- For those who are on their feet for long periods these insoles can be a perfect way to help ease tired and aching feet. The silicone gel is designed to help stop the build-up of damaging pressure underneath your feet and heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Comes with a full 30-day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose by buying a pair.
Massaging gel insoles are designed to mold to the shape of your feet providing support and shock absorption helping you to comfortably stay on your feet all day without any aches or pains.
- Made from lightweight silicone gel that actively absorbs shock and stops shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs.
- Stops the build-up of pressure under your soles and heels preventing damage and heel pain.
- Provides arch support helping to keep the strain off your plantar fascia and prevent plantar fasciitis.
- These insoles have been designed to help restore correct biomechanical imbalances. By correcting biomechanical imbalances such as excessive pronation these insoles help to ease pressure off your feet and prevent foot injuries from occurring.
- Ideal for those suffering from knee problems such as knee tendonitis.
- Comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. No questions asked.
The most prevalent cause of heel pain is Plantar Fasciitis which is inflammation or tearing of the Plantar fascia (thick connective tissue that forms the arch of the foot and is attached to the heel). Plantar fasciitis typically brought on if heavy stress is placed on the plantar fascia, causing micro tears in the ligament fibers to form, (particularly in places that attach to the heel bone). Plantar fasciitis can afflict anyone, however, it is more commonly found in people who suffer from obesity, diabetes, those with flat-feet, people with high arches, runners and athletes. A doctor will usually give patients with plantar fasciitis anti-inflammatory drugs to help reduce inflammation however these drugs only mask the symptoms. To get rid of plantar fasciitis for good you need to eliminate the underlining causes!
There are lots of different causes of Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs. Constant over-training of the feet and unnatural loads put on the feet (often result of biomechanical imbalances such as over-pronation and supination) is one of the most common causes of plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis can also be caused by ill-fitting shoes that have a high heel or shoes that do not properly support the feet and can even be caused by just standing around for too long on your feet! So how do we fix these issues? Wearing arch support insoles can help!
- Our feet support our entire skeletal system and serve as a shock absorbers helping to prevent shocks from damaging the rest of our body. Our heel bone which is the largest of the 26-foot bones, can endure tremendous loads during running and walking, however, our heel bone does have its limits and if too much pressure is applied to it that is when problems start to arise, and this is where these insoles come in!
- Arch support insoles help to realign your feet correcting pronation and supporting your feet as during the gait cycle. This helps to reduce strain on the plantar fascia helping to give your feet a chance to heal.
- These Insoles have added arch support technology that helps to keep the strain off your feet.
Impacts shocks that occur when walking or running can over time cause damage to the structures in your feet. Our insoles help to absorb this shock minimizing the damage that these shock cause.
- Designed to be lightweight and ideal for running shoes. These insoles have been made to be as lightweight as possible and are a perfect fit for any running and sports shoes!
- Our insoles help to correct the pronation of your feet by realigning your feet into the correct position during the gait cycle which will help to reduce the stress on your feet.
- Comes with a full money back guarantee. If you are not competently happy with your plantar fasciitis insoles you can get a full refund no questions asked! Simply return them to us within 30 days to get 100% of your money back.
Shock absorbing insole help to prevent shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs.
Made from lightweight and durable EVA material making them the perfect choice for everyday shoes.
Utilizes orthotic arch support technology to support the the key stages of the gait cycle and prevent excessive strain on the plantar fascia.
These insoles help to prevent biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination which can lead to foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis by realigning your your feet into the correct position.
Stops pressure from building up underneath your heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your entire foot, ensuring supreme comfort not matter how long you are on your feet for!