Toe Protectors & Straighteners for hammer toes
Your toes should naturally point forwards however if you are suffering from hammer toes your toes may point downwards or upwards. This condition usually affect the 2nd and 3rd toe and more often than not develops overtime from wearing ill fitting and tight shoes. Both men and women are equally affected and is most common amongst the elderly and athletes. Your toe is made up of two different joints that allow it to bend, when you are suffering from hammer toes it usually is because one of these toe joints has become dislocated. There are many reasons as to why this might have occurred for instances:
- Trauma or high impact to the toe.
- Metatarsalgia causing excessive pressure around your metatarsal bones that can cause deformity.
- Arthritis & Gout weakening your joints.
- High arches placing excessive pressure on the toe during the gait cycle.
- Wearing ill fitting and tight shoes the bunch up the toes and place excessive pressure on the joints.
- A bunion placing excessive pressure on the toes causing them to deform.
Hammer toes usually cause pain and stiffness in the toes and ball of feet and can make walking and running very uncomfortable. This can affect your gait placing extra strain and pressure on other parts of your foot and can cause other foot and lower limb problems to arise as a result. Fortunately this condition is treatable with a number of different treatments available upon the severity of the deformity that you can try. If your hammer toes are caused by a bunion protecting and supporting your bunion using a bunion protector can help, bunion protectors are designed to realign and support your big toe joint stopping the bunion from causing pressure on your other toes and causing the deformity. If your condition is caused by having high arches a pair of arch support insoles an help. Arch support insoles help to correct the biomechanics of your feet by supporting your arch and preventing pressure from damaging your toe joints and causing a deformity. Arch support insoles can also help to protect your feet from other foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis and heel spurs.
Metatarsalgia can cause excessive pressure on your toes and deform them however wearing metatarsal pads in your shoes can help support the ball of the foot and prevent and treat metatarsalgia. Toe separators and toe straighteners can also help to treat hammers toes. Easily attached onto the affected toe, these devices are designed to help support and reposition your toes in a natural position helping to prevent and treat dislocated toe joints. Toe separators and straighteners are the easiest and most affordable method for treating mild this foot condition. Below you can find a range of different inserts and footcare products to help treat and get rid of your hammer toes once and for all. All of our products come with a full 30 day money back guarantee which means if you are unhappy with your purchase for whatever reason you can simply return them back to us within 30 days of receiving your item and we promise to give you a full refund, no questions asked! If you have any questions about any of our products or are unsure which product will be right for you then please feel free to get in touch with us using our contact page above. You can also post a message on our forums where we will be more than willing to help you.
Please note, if you are suffering from a hammer toe where your toe severely deformed it is recommended that you go see your GP as surgery maybe required to correct the deformity
Gel Toe separators
What do these toe separators do?
Wearing these toe separators can help to correct a number of problems that maybe affecting your toes and the balls of your feet. Can also be used to apply nail varnish quickly and easily without any mess!
- 1x Pair of Gel toe separators (one left, one right).
- Slips easily around your toes helping to protect and support them as soon as you put them on
- Prevents your toes from making contact with each other and keeps your toes off the ground when applying nail varnish, allowing you to get creative your nail varnish
- Uses orthotic technology designed to realign the joints and bones in your toes helping to uncrowned your toes easing pressure off your toes and ball of foot
- Light weight and super comfortable to wear. Made from soft gel that don’t not irritate your skin when wearing. Gel also massages your toes making them feel extremely comfortable whilst wearing
- Helps treat and ease bunions – Bunions are the result of a biomechanical imbalance causing pressure to deform the big toe joint. Bunions on the big toe joint cause the big toe joint to point inwards causing the big toe joint to point outwards and causing excessive pressure on your other toes. Bunions can also cause a number of other toe and foot problems as a result
- Can these toe separators help if you have hammer toes? Hammer toes is a condition that causes the toe joints to become deformed. These toe separators will help to straighten your toes and help to slowly get rid of your hammer toes.
- Please note, If you are wearing these inside shoes it is recommended to wear these inside shoes with a wide toe box with plenty of room. Also if you suffer from circulation problems or diabetes it is recommended to consult your doctor before wearing these toe separators
- Made from shock absorbing silicone gel that moulds to the exact shape of your toes to give you a custom level of support and protection
- Machine washable
- Come with a full 30 day money back guarantee
Gel Toe separators£2.50
Metatarsal pads for Metatarsalgia
Ease ball of foot pain and get back on your feet with a pair of these silicone gel metatarsal pads.
- 1x pair metatarsal pads one for each foot.
- One size fits all.
- Toe loop easily hooks around the big toe keeping it in place whilst supporting the ball of your foot.
- Prevents hard skin and calluses forming on toes and on the ball of your foot.
- Made from medical grade silicone gel that adapts to the shape and contours of your foot and absorbs shock. The silicone gel will also help redistribute weight and pressure across the ball of your foot helping to prevent the build up of damaging pressure.
- Supports the toes and metatarsal bones in the correct and most natural position.
- Ideal for treating other foot conditions such as bunions and Morton neuroma.
- Light weight and can be worn inside just about any type of shoes.
- Machine washable and made from odour eating materials to prevent bacteria from growing and reducing rick of infections.
If you are not totally satisfied with your new pads, you can send them back to us within 30 days and we will promise to give you a full refund no questions asked!£7.99
Gel Morton’s Neuroma pads
Want to ease Mortons Neuroma pain? Now you can with a pair of these pads that can be worn with or without shoes. for protection and support all day.
- 1x gel pad (1 left, 1 right).
- Easily straps around your toes to support and reposition your toes.
- Lightweight durable design makes them perfect for wearing when playing sports.
- Can be worn inside a number of differ shoes including high heels, sports and running shoes and boots.
- Prevents ball of foot pain and metatarsal by supporting the foot in a more natural position.
- Odour eating and breathable material stops your feet from getting sweaty and keeps your feet feeling fresh.
- Built in shock absorption and massaging gel helps to spreads pressure helps to keep your nerves protected all day long.
- Wearing these pads can also help to protect the ball of the foot and correct the positioning of your toes easing pressure and preventing further damage from occurring.
- Full 30 day money back guarantee, zero questions asked!