Insoles for foot pain
Foot pain can be a result of many different injuries to your foot or ankle. Amongst the most common injuries to cause foot pain include bunions, blisters, plantar fasciitis, arthritis, gout, Achilles tendinitis, hammers toes and metatarsalgia.
These injuries are usually caused by improper biomechanics or foot function when you walk. This can place unnatural load and extra strain on important bones, joints, and ligaments that can over time cause damage and trigger pain.
Wearing shoe insoles can be one way to stop this from happening. Wearing shoe insoles don’t just ease foot pain but can also help to ease pain found elsewhere in your body as well. Your feet support your entire body, an imbalance in your feet can cause strain on other parts of your body which can cause pain to develop. Orthotic shoe insoles help to realign and rebalance your feet correcting your biomechanics and the function of your feet. This ensures that you walk more naturally and without putting your feet or body under too much strain or pressure that can cause damage. Orthotic insoles can help to both treat and prevent foot pain and can be inserted into just about any type of shoes quickly and easily. Browse below to find a handpicked selection of some of our best insoles for foot pain. All of the insoles sold here at Shoewawa come with a complete 30-day money back guarantee which means if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase you can send them back to us within 30 days and get a full refund. If you have any questions about our insoles or are unsure which pair to buy you can get in touch with us via our contact us page or you can sign up to our forum and ask your questions there. We are always happy to help.
FootReviver™ Plantar fasciitis insoles
Are you suffering from pain in your arches that is sore and tender to the touch? This could be a sign that you have plantar fasciitis. Keeping weight and strain off your arches by correcting biomechanical imbalances in your feet is the most effective treatment for plantar fasciitis and these insoles do just that!
- Rigid arch support that keeps your foot in the optimal position helps to eliminate excessive pronation a leading cause of plantar fasciitis. Perfect for people who are on their feet for long periods or suffer from arch and heel pain. Arch support also helps to better support your arch and prevent straining and overstretching your plantar fascia.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads support the metatarsal bones and the ball of your foot helping to get rid of the ball of foot pain.
Shock absorbing materials help to deplete shock making these insoles perfect if you are a runner who wants to avoid shock damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology holds your heel in place improving balance, stability and prevents twisting and spraining of your ankle.
- Orthotic compression realigns the ligaments, tendons, joints and bones in your feet helping to make your feet function better and more efficiently.
- Each insole is made from shock-absorbing materials providing comfort and protection to your whole foot.
- Pronation control technology helps prevent overpronation and supination (under-pronation) from damaging your feet when you walk.
We are so confident in our insoles that we offer a full 30-day money back guarantee. Which means if you are not 100% satisfied with your new insoles or they fail to treat your plantar fasciitis you can return them to us within 30 days of receiving them. We will then give you a full refund. No questions asked.
FootReviver™ running foot pain insoles
- Inbuilt arch support helps to combat against strain and pressure
- Tackles the main causes of foot pain by encouraging proper foot function
- Suitable for people with flat feet
- Hard wearing and will survive even the most vigorous exercise regimes
- Light weight design makes them great for running in
- Solid shell heel cup helps give your heels better stability and prevents heel sprains and strains
FootReviver™ orthotic support insoles
- 1x pair orthotic supporting insoles
- Provides the optimal amount of arch support
- Stops your feet from pronating too much or too little
- Made from durable and ultra lightweight carbon fiber material
- Prevents shock from hurting your feet
- Heel cup helps to stabilize your foot and ankle and stop heel pain
- Can be trimmed to size for the perfect fit
FootReviver™ insoles specially for foot pain
- Helps to treat the most common underlining cause of foot pain
- Re-balances your feet to help keep as much pressure off your foot as possible
- Memory foam layer helps keep your feet more comfortable
- Features excellent shock absorption
- Metatarsal pad to ease and prevent ball of foot pain
- Perfect for people who stand for long periods on hard surfaces
FootReviver™ insoles for runners
- Perfect for runners suffering from foot and heel pain
- Provides instant foot pain relief via orthotic support
- Corrects improper bio-mechanics that can contribute to injury
- Perfect choice for people who have flat feet or high arches and are more likely to develop foot injuries
- 30 day money back guarantee ensures your never left out of pocket if the insoles do not live up to expectations
FootReviver™ foot soothers insoles
- Designed to help soothe foot pain
- Keeps you on your feet if you are suffering from an injury
- Memory foam for the very best comfort
- Heel cup keeps your feet supported all day long
- Ideal for normal everyday shoes as well as sports and running shoes
- Breathable design helps to circulate air around your feet keeping them dry and feeling fresh
FootReviver™ orthotic insoles
- Utilizes FootReviver’s own patented orthotic support technology to provide your feet with the very best support needed to ease and prevent foot pain
- Corrects the way that you walk and run by re aligning your feet into the correct position
- Eases foot pain linked with flat feet or high arches
- Shock absorbing soles deplete shock stopping it from hurting your feet and lower limbs
- Perfect for plantar fasciitis, shin splints, knee tendinitis and general foot and heel pain
FootReviver™ heel cup insoles
- Heel support cradles your heels easing heel pain and improving stability
- Built to be as lightweight as possible to prevent foot fatigue and your shoes feeling bulky when wearing
- Arch support prevents over pronation when you walk
- Excellent shock absorbing properties
- Good for wearing inside work boots for people who work long shifts on their feet
- 30 day money back guarantee
Shoewawa Gel orthotic running Insoles
- 1x pair of gel insoles
- Made from medical grade silicon gel that specially adapts to the shape of your soles giving you the best possible support
- Eases pressure and strain off your feet
- Corrects the main causes of foot pain
- Available in many different sizes
- Ideal for both sports and everyday wear
- Include 30 day money back guarantee for customer peace of mind