Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
1x pair Foot arch support’s
Foot arch supports help to support your feet and correct the way that your foot functions when you walk or run.
- 1x pair foot arch supports
- One size fits all
- Slips around your foot quickly and easily.
- Ideal for treating and preventing a range of different foot injuries including Morton’s neuroma, metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and Achilles tendinitis.
- Can be worn with or without shoes. This makes them perfect for giving your feet extra support around the house.
- Supports and protects the ball of the foot helping to protect your metatarsal bones from damage.
- Made from memory foam that is designed to absorb shock and cushioning for superior comfort and protection.
- Motion control technology helps to prevent your movement that may cause damage.
- Supports and positions your foot in the most optimal position when walking and standing. Helping to prevent strain and pressure damaging the arch of your feet
- Protects your feet from over pronating and supinating when you walk. Excessive pronation is the leading cause of plantar fasciitis in adults. Excessive pronation can cause overt stretching and extra pressure on the plantar fascia ligament causing it to become inflamed and damaged (plantar fasciitis). Wearing a pair of these foot arch supports can help to protect your feet from this problem.
- Comes with a 30 day money back guarantee that means if you are not satisfied with your pair of foot supports you can return them to us within 30 days to get a full refund. No questions asked.
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist