Insoles for overuse injuries
One of the main causes of aches and pains in your feet is because of overuse injuries. You can help treat and prevent overuse injuries by wearing a pair of these orthotic insoles.
Added arch support to lessen the load placed on the plantar fascia ligament found in your foot. Arch support will also help to correct imbalances in your feet such as overpronation and supination a common cause of plantar fasciitis.
Overuse injuries are the most common form of foot injuries and can cause mild to severe foot pain depending upon the level of damage to the tissue. If left untreated overuse injuries will worsen and the pain will get worse. Overuse injuries often are a result of excessive loads on the tissue that is more than what the tissue is designed to cope with. If you have an overuse injury such as plantar fasciitis or Achilles tendinitis remedying of the damage will likely be based upon lessening that excessive load being placed upon the tissue and increasing the ability of the tissue to take more load. One way to help ease overuse injuries is to wear a pair of these orthotic insoles!
- Inbuilt heel cup help to support your heel and prevent strain and overuse of the Achilles tendon helping to treat and prevent Achilles tendinitis.
- Metatarsal pads found at the front of the insoles help to support the ball of your foot and protect your metatarsal bones preventing metatarsalgia. Metatarsal pads will also help to realign your toes and prevent you from getting bunions and hammer toes.
- Made from shock absorbing materials to stop shock from causing damage to your feet.
- Durable, flexible and lightweight makes these perfect for playing sports in.
- One size fits all (can be cut to size to fit into virtually any type of shoe)