Shoewawa Arch support insoles for plantar fasciitis
( 8 Reviews )Rated 4.63 out of 5 based on 8 customer ratings08
Helps prevent and treat plantar fasciitis.
Plantar fasciitis is a very common cause of heel and foot pain and is caused when the plantar fascia which supports the arch of our foot becomes and inflamed. Inflammation of the plantar fascia can be triggered by excessive strain and pressure on the arch of our feet, this strain and pressure can be caused by a number of different factors.
One of the main contributing factors of strain and pressure on our feet is having high arches or flat feet which can affect the pronation of our feet! Pronation is necessary during the gait cycle to help shift weight and propel us forward when walking however too much or too little pronation of the feet can cause excessive strain and pressure on our feet to build up and this over time can damage the plantar fascia leading to plantar fasciitis. By wearing a pair of our arch support insoles you can help better support your high arches or flat feet, correct your pronation and take the strain of the plantar fascia.
By providing your feet with the optimal arch support you can help to position your feet into a more natural position and stop the arches of your feet from over stretching and becoming inflamed.
- These arch support insoles are specially designed to prevent and treat plantar fasciitis.
- Available in sizes 3-7 and 7-11. Insoles can be cut to size to fit virtually any type of shoe.
- Helps improve the stability of your feet by better supporting your arches and heels.
- Rigid arch support helps to keep your feet supported in the correct position that causes the least amount of pressure on your feet
- Made from shock absorbing carbon fiber to help stop shocks from damaging your feet.
- Comes with a full 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not 100% happy with your insoles you can send them back for a full refund, no questions asked!
There are no inquiries yet.