Shoewawa Heel protectors
( 1 Review )Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- One size fits all.
- Made from lightweight, durable silicone gel with excellent shock absorbing properties.
- Orthotics will help to support and protect your heel and Achilles tendon in the optimal position.
- Motion control technology prevent common biomechanical imbalances that can result in over straining your feet.
- Hassle free and quickly can be fitted into a number of different types of shoes. The compact and discrete design means that these heel protectors will not wreck the style of your shoes.
Improves heel and ankle stability.
- Ideal for treating a number of different foot and lower limb injuries including plantar fascitiis, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints, runners knee and jumpers knee.
- 30 day money back guarantee means you are never left out of pocket if you do not like your new heel protectors.
Why do you need to protect your heels?
The most common is that you are suffering from heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is the number one cause of heel pain and is a result of inflammation and damage to the plantar fascia ligament. If your feet are left unprotected and untreated plantar fasciitis usually gets worse. That is why if you are suffering from plantar fasciitis it is a good idea to wear a pair of these heel protectors to keep your feet protected to allow them to recover properly.
Being on your feet for long periods of time can cause pressure to build up underneath your heels causing aches and pain. Wearing heel protectors can help spread this pressure preventing it from causing damage and reducing foot fatigue.
Heel and foot pain can also be caused by excessive pressure that can damage the ligaments and tendons found in your feet. Excessive pressure on your heel bone can cause heel spurs to develop. Heel spurs are bony growths that develop to help protect your heel bone from further damage. Although heel spurs do not cause heel pain they can cause your shoes to become tighter and more uncomfortable which could cause other foot and heel related injuries.
Another reason to protect your heels is to protect your feet and lower limbs from shock. When you run and walk shock is generated when your foot strikes the ground. Overtime this shock can cause damage to your feet, heels, shins and even your knees. Shock damage can be linked to a wide variety of including plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints and knee tendinitis. These gel heel protectors are designed to absorb as much shock as possible stopping shock from causing damage to your heels.
There are no inquiries yet.