If you are looking for a pair of insoles that pack a big punch in terms of arch support then a pair of these insoles from NuovaHealth are definitely worth considering. These are the best option if you require lots of arch support. They are excellent for helping prevent and treat plantar fasciitis and other foot related injuries caused by having flat feet. The arch support found on these insoles is perfect for those with even the flattest of feet and will help to keep as much strain and pressure off your arches as possible. One of the main causes of heel and foot pain is due to abnormal loads placing extra pressure on the ligaments and tendons found in your feet. These abnormal loads are commonly caused due to biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation and supination when you walk. These insoles have been equipped with orthotic mechanisms to help hold your foot in the correct position and stop common biomechanical imbalances from occurring reducing strain and pressure on your feet. This will help you to avoid injury or allow your feet to recover faster if you already have a foot injury. Due to these insoles being made from super lightweight and shock absorbing materials means these insoles are perfect for athletes and runners who have flat feet and want to help protect their feet from injury.
The only negative that we could find with these insoles is that they take a while for your feet to get used to them. If you wear these insoles for the first time your feet may feel uncomfortable at first this is because your feet will need to get used to the support that they provide this is known as the break-in period. Once your feet have gotten used to the support you should see a huge improvement in the comfort of your shoes and overall foot health.
- Rigid arch support prevent strain and pressure on your arches making these insoles perfect for treating plantar fasciitis
- Motion control orthotic technology helps to prevent biomechanical imbalances causing damage to your feet.
- Combats against common functional imbalances such as overpronation and supination that can cause excessive strain on your feet.
- Lightweight and slim design mean they will not weigh you down when you wear them or feel bulky in your shoes.
- Made from durable materials means that these orthotics are built to last for the long run without losing their rigid arch support meaning they do not need to be replaced as often.
- Solid shell heel cup protects your heels from shock damage and prevents the build-up of pressure underneath your heels. -Ideal for reducing foot aches and foot fatigue
- Made from shock absorbing materials to help protect your feet from common shock-related injuries such as shin splints and knee tendinitis.
- Can be trimmed to the right size allowing you to places them inside even the narrowest of shoes.
- At first, these insoles may feel uncomfortable this can be because your feet may need to “break into” the insoles to get used to the support.