Want a pair of super lightweight insoles that won’t bulk up your shoes? Then you must check out these Footreviver heel cup insoles!
If you have flat feet then you are more likely to suffer from having a tighter than normal Achilles tendon. When you have flat feet your plantar fascia can become too tight and because the plantar fascia is connected to the Achilles tendon this can cause the Achilles tendon to also tighten up. This can make you more prone to excessive pressure and strain on the Achilles tendon and injuries such as Achilles tendinitis. These insoles have been made to help ease pressure and tension off the Achilles tendon using heel cup technology to eliminate not only plantar fasciitis but Achilles tendinitis as well. Heel cup technology will also help to spread pressure underneath your heels prevent your heels from aching after a long day on your feet. These insoles also have a really rigid arch support that makes sure that your feet are never under too much pressure or strain. Plus they use Orthotic compression helps to keep your feet in a natural position when you walk and stop your feet from overpronating or supinating too much a common cause of plantar fasciitis.
Due to their ¾ length design, means that these insoles are much more compact and discrete than other insoles on the market. This makes them ideal for fitting inside casual fashion shoes so you don’t have to compromise on style when out and about to ease your foot pain. They are also made from high-quality medical grade materials that will stop shock in its tracks from causing damage not just to your feet but also to the rest of your body. Proven to help treat shins splints, knee tendinitis, as well as hip and lower back pain.
- ¾ in length lightweight and not bulky and makes them discrete and a perfect fit for both casual fashion and sports shoes.
- Stops over-pronation and supination
- Rigid arch support making them the perfect choice for people with flat feet or high arches
- Medical grade shock absorbing materials stops shock in its tracks.
- Ideal for those suffering from heel pain, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints and knee pain.
- Heel cup technology ease pressure off Achilles tendon helping to treat and prevent Achilles tendinitis and heel pain.
- Perfect for runners who want an extra bit of heel protection and support.
- Only supports your arch and heel.