If you suffer from plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, ankle instabilities, Achilles tendinitis or just general heel pain wearing a pair of these insoles may help! One way that they can help with your heel pain is by preventing movement that can cause damage to the heel. These insoles are designed to cup around your heel helping to support it in the correct position and improve stability. This ensures that your foot does not move in a way that can damage the fragile ligaments and joints found within your heel allowing your heel to recover. These insoles are also designed to help better spread pressure underneath your soles and heel preventing this pressure from building up and damaging your feet.
These insoles are ideal for easing heel pain, treating sprains or giving your feet more stability in your shoes and are perfect for runners and athletes wanting a bit of extra support and protection. These insoles are built to last as they are built from durable medical grade shock absorbing materials. The shock absorbing material will also help to prevent shins splints and knee pain.
- Made from durable and flexible materials to stop them wearing out quickly.
- Inbuilt arch support helps keep strain and pressure off your plantar fascia helping you to avoid plantar fasciitis.
- Can be worn to help treat a wide range of different foot injuries including plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, metatarsalgia, cuboid syndrome.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads help treat and prevent metatarsalgia and injury to the forefoot and toes.
- Heel cup technology prevents the build-up of pressure underneath your heel to prevent heel pain.
- Shock absorption helps to make running on hard surfaces feel better and safer for your feet.
- Breathable holes help to better circulate air around your feet keeping them dry and fresher for longer.
- Arch support could be better
A little bulky when worn inside narrow shoes