If you have flat feet or high arches then you are more prone to developing excessive pronation which can increase strain on your feet and trigger plantar fasciitis. Featuring a range of orthotic support technology that will support and protect your whole foot from damage, this will help with both preventing and treating foot injuries, no matter if you are a runner or just simply someone who is on their feet all day and suffers from foot pain.
These insoles are designed to help support your entire foot and provide rigid arch support where you need it the most. By doing this these insoles help to correct the biomechanical function of your feet taking the strain off your feet reducing the risk of overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles Tendinitis.These insoles are made from specially crafted EVA material that depletes shock as you walk and run preventing shock from causing damage to the ligaments, tendons, and bones found in your feet and lower limbs.Due to the fact that your Achilles tendon is connected to the plantar fascia, it means that if the Achilles tendon is tight then more than likely to develop Achilles tendon as well as plantar fasciitis. This is because the plantar fascia will also be tight increasing your chances of developing plantar fasciitis as a result. These insoles have been designed with Heel cup technology that will take strain and tightness off your Achilles tendon helping to prevent damage to the Achilles and plantar fascia. Added heel cup technology will also help to stop your feet from moving around in your shoes in a way that could damage them helping you to avoid foot and ankle sprains or developing blisters from the sides of your foot rubbing against the sides of your shoes.
- Perfect for runners and athletes who put their feet under a lot of stress and strain
- The inbuilt rigid arch support prevents excessive pronation and strain on your arches making them a perfect choice if you have plantar fasciitis or wants to stop your self from developing it
- Heel cup technology eases tightness off the Achilles tendon giving your feet more stability and balance in your shoes
- Made from Shock absorbing EVA. Shock absorption is important to prevent shock when running from damaging your feet and causing foot pain and aches
- Improves the way you run by correcting your biomechanics helping you to run more efficiently
- Lack of available sizes