If you have plantar fasciitis and want to ease your pain the fastest way possible then you should give a pair of these arch support insoles a try! If you have high arches you are more likely to develop biomechanical and functional imbalances in your feet that can affect the way that you walk. Imbalances in your feet can place excessive strain and load on key ligaments and joints in your lower limbs and cause injury. The most common form of imbalance in those who have high arches is Overpronation. Overpronation can cause a number of different foot and lower limbs injuries such as metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, and Achilles tendonitis.
A pair of Footrevivers is a perfect choice if you have high arches as they utilize a range of orthotic technologies to give your feet the very best protection and support in the places where they need it the most. Feature a rigid high arch that takes the strain off the arch reducing your risk of developing common foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis. Orthotic compression also helps to readjust the positioning of your feet in order to prevent movement that may cause damage to your feet and lower limbs. These insoles are also made form very the best shock absorbing materials that are super lightweight and durable to help protect your feet from damaging shock when walking or running on hard surfaces.
What is really good with a pair of these insoles by FootReviver is that they come with a full 30-day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose if they are not right for you.
- Provides your feet with the most rigid support possible
- Ideal for treating plantar fasciitis
- A perfect choice for those who have flat or high arched feet -Lightweight and slim design means these insoles will not weight down your feet or make your shoes feel bulky or tight.
- Solid heel cup will support and protect your feet from strain and pressure
- Quickly and effectively correct functional and biomechanical imbalances in your feet.
- Excellent shock absorption.
- May take a while for your feet to get used to the rigid arch support that these insoles provide.
- Can be a little tricky cutting the insoles to the right size.