Running can really take its toll on your feet if you are not wearing the right kind of support inside your running shoes. Shock generated as your foot strikes the ground when you run can cause damage to the joints and ligaments found in your foot. This means runners are more susceptible to running injuries such as plantar fasciitis and shin splints. If you are looking for a good pair of running insoles then look no further. These insoles have been ergonomically designed to correct the biomechanics of your feet preventing a wide range of common running injuries. They are also built to be super lightweight and with shock absorption in mind making them a perfect choice for runners!
Perfect for runners and athletes who want extra support and protection when they run! They will help to restore balance to your feet by getting rid of strain and pressure which could otherwise damage your feet and lower limbs. Come with a 30-day full money back guarantee so you are never out of pocket if you are not happy with them.
- Made from strong EVA material that features high-quality shock absorption to protect your feet and lower limbs from shock damage when running or walking.
- Ideal for shin splints and knee pain.
- Inbuilt arch support prevents over stretching and excessive pressure on the plantar fascia ligament. This makes these insoles ideal for treating and preventing plantar fasciitis the most common cause of heel and foot pain.
- Breathable design helps keep your feet feeling super fresh all day long.
- Heel cup technology helps to improve your ankle stability preventing sprains.
- Not the best arch support compared to others listed.