Playing sports such as football and rugby can involve a lot of sudden movement and twisting of the ankle and foot, as well as generate a lot of shocks as your foot hits the ground when you run and jump. This can make your feet more prone to damage and injury that is why it is important to protect your feet by wearing some good insoles whilst playing sports.
If you are looking for some good all round sports insoles then these insoles are worth looking at. These insoles feature a range of different technologies that will help to support your whole foot and improve the way your foot functions to help you to avoid injury. Also features a super soft memory foam top layer that will help to make your feet feel extremely comfortable.
These are some great all-purpose sports insoles that will give you an extra bit of support and protection where you need it the most! They are ideal for treating and preventing a whole host of foot and lower limb injuries including plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, heel spurs, Morton’s neuroma, metatarsalgia, shin splints, runners knee, jumpers knee and lower back pain. What is more is that they also come with a 30 day money back guarantee ensure that you are never left out of pocket if the insoles are not right for you.
- Available in a range of different shoe size
- Make sure that your feet are supported, aligned and cushioned properly
- Rigid arch support takes the strain off your plantar fascia and prevents it from getting damaged or inflamed.
- Helps to realign your feet and lower body preventing injuries affecting the lower limbs, knees, and even your lower back.
- Made from shock-absorbing EVA material to prevent shock damaging the joints, bones, and ligaments in your feet and lower limbs.
- Added heel grips help to keep your feet in place and stop them from moving around. Perfect for stopping blisters.
- Wear out easily and need replacing every 2-3 months.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings