FootReviver™ running insoles
Are you suffering from pain in your feet?
Foot pain is often caused by an injury to your foot brought on by a biomechanical imbalance or improper foot function when you walk or run. These problems can overtime cause strain to damage key bones, ligaments, and tendons found in your feet. A pair of these running insoles can help to rebalance your feet, correct pronation and eliminate shock from damaging your feet when running. These running insoles can also be easily fitted and worn inside regular shoes to help support and protect your feet when not running too.
By wearing a pair of these FootReviver™ insoles inside your shoes you can help to rebalance your feet and correct biomechanical and functional problems that might be causing your damage to your feet.
- 1X pair of Footreviver insoles (One for each foot).
- One size fits all (Uk shoe size 6-11). These Footreviver insoles are designed to help treat and eliminate a number of underlining causes of foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles Tendinitis, Atrophy of the Fat Pad, cuboid syndrome, Hallux Valgus, Heel Bursitis, hammer toes as well as other injuries that can result in foot pain.
- Built with a rigid arch support that helps to keep your arch in a natural position during the gait cycle to ensure the arch is not overstretched or pronates excessively. Arch support also helps to take the strain off the arch allowing your feet to heal properly if you already have a foot injury.
- Works to restore the biomechanical function of your feet when you walk. You are more susceptible to biomechanical imbalances if you have flat feet or high arches. Excessive pronation such as supination and overpronation during the gait cycle can cause levels of pressure and strain on your feet that can damage them. By working with to correct the biomechanical of your feet these insoles will help to make you run more efficiently and safer.
- These insoles have been made to be super lightweight to help to not slow you down when you run. You can also fit these insoles into a wide range of shoes quickly and easily.
- Breathable holes and made from an odor-eating micro bacterial material to help keep your feet feeling fresh and free from bacteria.
- Heel grip and heel cup technology incorporated into these insoles will ensure that your feet do not slip around in your shoes and that your heel cannot twist or move in a way that can damage your foot or ankle.
- Added metatarsal pads will help to support the balls of your feet protecting them from damage when you are running and easing ball of foot pain.
- Impact shock which can occur when you run on hard surfaces such as pavements can wreak havoc on your feet and lower limbs. These running insoles are made from durable shock absorbing material that helps to deplete shock when your foot strikes the ground as you run stopping this shock from causing damage.
- Just simply being on your feet for long periods can cause pressure to build up underneath your feet. This pressure can cause damage and injury to your feet. These Footreviver insoles are designed to spread this pressure evenly across the sole of your foot to stop this buildup of pressure and to help protect your feet no matter how long you are on your feet for.
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee.
If you have any question regarding these insoles then we would love to hear from you. Please get in contact using our contact us page or via our forum as we would love to answer your questions.